You want chocolate, chocolate almonds?
杏仁巧克力
Chocolate almonds.
你们真的需要自费买♥♥执勤所用的枪吗
Is it true you got to buy your own duty weapon,
还是自己买♥♥备用的就好
or you just got to buy the backup?
芝加哥警署的警员
Oh, Chicago Police officers
需要自费购买♥♥个人的佩枪
are required to pay for their own sidearm,
常用和备用的都是
both primary and backup.
你佩什么枪
What you carry?
我喜欢瓦尔特PPK那一款
I like a Walther PPK.
看来你是不错的警♥察♥苗子
You sound like future police to me.
或者是杀手
Or a hit man.
警♥察♥比教师的薪水高
Cops make more money than teachers.
而且我听到你说的了
And I heard that.
好了 筹款到此结束
Okay, fund-raiser's over.
快走吧
Chop-chop.
如果你还想了解警♥察♥的事
You ever want to do police explorers
或有任何问题 尽管打电♥话♥给我
or have other questions, call me, okay?
-我叫金 -好的
- I'm Kim. - Okay.
嗨 罗曼
Hey, Roman.
抱歉我来迟了 碰到了那个卖♥♥糖果的女孩
Sorry I'm late. I ran into that girl selling candy.
她真是难缠
She's a trip.
你的警徽呢 警官
And where's your star, officer?
那个臭丫头 她偷了我的警徽
That little bitch-- she stole my badge.
幸好没把你的枪也偷了
Hey, she left you your gun.
否则我可以先借你用用
I'll give you a loaner.
博伊特家前后门都有摄像头
Voight had cameras at the front and back doors.
前门 今早七点 这个女孩到达
Front door, 7:00 this morning, this girl arrives.
七点半 两个不明身份的人从后门进入
7:30, two unknown offenders enter the back.
我们看不到是否是博伊特或那个女孩让他们进去的
Now, we can't see if Voight or the girl lets them in.
五分钟后 这个女孩离开
Five minutes later, this girl is seen leaving.
但其中一个男的又把她抓了回去
One of the male subjects escorts her back inside.
再过了十分钟
Ten minutes after that,
两人同女孩从后门离开
they exit the back with the girl.
博伊特被他们抬出来了
They're carrying Voight out.
他好像昏迷了
He appears to be unconscious.
我们得发出全员通告
We got to put out an All-Call message
并在全城范围内展开搜索
and get a city-wide search going.
不行 我们不知道博伊特处境如何
No, 'cause we don't know what Voight was into.
我们要把他安全带回来
We're gonna bring him home safe.
就我们几个私下解决
We do it ourselves. We keep this in-house.
那个女孩叫奥利弗·摩根
Now, the girl is Olive Morgan.
贾斯汀跟她在一起过
It's a girl Justin dated when he was in town.
是啊 我想起来了
Yeah, I remember her from back in the day.
我万万没想到她会做这种事
I wouldn't figure her for this.
我们要查查手头上所有关于她的资料
We got to run her through every database we got,
看看她的电♥话♥是否能打通
see if her phone is active,
找到她的家人 查她的信♥用♥卡♥
get her family, credit cards.
无论这俩人是谁 她有可能和他们有关系
she could be connected to these two, whoever they are.
"有关系" 也许就是她设的局
"Connected"? She could have set it up.
无论如何
For what it's worth,
鲁塞克说他们不是本地人
Ruzek doesn't think they're local.
他正在查别的地方
So he's figuring something else out.
不管他们怎样 他都能挺住的
He's as tough as they come.
他们怎么把他带出去的 埃尔
How did they get him out of the house, Al?
听着
Listen...
我们会找到他的
We're gonna find him.
那条子已经筋疲力尽了 他会说的
He's a used-up copper. He'll break.
那女孩怎么办 这事还多亏了她
What about the girl? She got it done.
你们真以为我的人不能在你们
You really think my team won't find me
撬开保险箱之前找到我吗
before you crack that box?
很多人都自以为是硬汉
A lot of guys think they're tough.
我倒要看看你到底有多硬
Let's see how tough you really are.
看见没
See?
也就一般般
Not so tough.
告诉我密♥码♥是什么
Now, what's the combination?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
那个小家伙 伊恩·马♥克♥思♥
All right, the little guy-- Ian Marks.
最后住址登记的是丹佛
LKA came back Denver.
我在国家数据库里查了下他
I ran his name through the face the nation database.
他全家都是恶棍
His whole family's nothing but crooks.
他的同伙没有显示匹配结果
No match on the partner.
我们老大已经失踪了四个小时
The head of this unit's missing four hours already.
我们需要更多信息
We need more.
警探
Detective.
-手♥机♥信♥号♥♥发射塔 -真快
- Cell phone towers? - That was fast.
我和一个电♥信♥公♥司♥的女孩儿调情拿到的
I flirted with the girl at U.S. Cellular.
-通过电♥话♥吗 -是的
- Over the phone? - yeah.
那个白♥痴♥就在本地
Idiot pinged a local tower.
看来马♥克♥思♥给他在丹佛的家人打了电♥话♥
Looks like Marks called his family back in Denver.
他不会那么蠢吧
Can't be that stupid.
他选择博伊特做目标 能聪明到哪去
You choose Voight as a target, you can't be that smart.
鲁塞克 用三角测量帮我们定位
Ruzek, triangulate those pings and get us a location.
我去拿拘捕令 行动
I'll get an arrest warrant. Let's go.
好的 走吧
All right, let's go.
我真的已经厌倦了问你同样的问题
I'm getting really tired, asking the same question.
真是吓死我了呢
Imagine how shook up that makes me.
你迟早都会说的
You're gonna give up that combination.
我让你跑
And you shouldn't have run.
她大概只有1分钟时间
Now, she's got about a minute,
也许因为孩子的原因会更少
maybe less on account of the baby.
不要让我再问一遍
Now, I ain't gonna ask again.
48-12-19.
快把那玩意拿下来
Now cut her out of there.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
快拿下来
Cut her out of there.
快点
Cut her out of there!
打开了
It's good.
看 就这么简单
See? So easy.
快把她头上的东西拿下来
All right, cut her out of there!
快点
Cut her out of there!
奥利弗
Olive...
奥利弗 坚持住
Olive, stay with me.
奥利弗 听我说
Olive, listen to me.
奥利弗
Olive.
奥利佛
Olive!
奥利弗 坚持
Olive, stay with me.
快走
Got to go.
我们在下面
Ground floor!
奥利弗
Olive!
奥利弗
Olive.
奥利弗 振作一点
Olive, stay here with me.
振作一点
You stay here with me!
奥利弗
Olive...
救那女孩
The girl!
-快救那女孩 -博伊特
- The girl! The girl! - Voight!
-快点 -安全
- The girl! - Clear!
你还好吗 没事吧
Are you all right? Are you okay?
安全
Clear!
-醒醒 -警♥察♥
- Come on, come on. - Police!
他们要杀了我的孩子
They were-- they were gonna kill the baby.
他们说...
They said--
他们说他们要杀了宝宝
They said they were gonna kill the baby.
警号♥B-50-21
B-50-21.
我是情报组的霍斯特德警探
This is detective Halstead with intelligence.
请注意 我们在找两个白人男子
Please be advised, we're looking for two white males,
刚从温特沃斯街和三十一号♥大街交汇处逃离
last seen fleeing on foot from Wentworth and 31st.
由情报组全权处理此事
Hold under the authority of intelligence.
关于什么
Regarding?
保密事件
A confidential matter.
要去医院看看吗
You need a hospital?
回头再去吧
Maybe later.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表