你唯一的机会就是破了这个案子
Only chance you got is you solve this thing,
并给出个合理解释
and you spin it.
如果我们做不到呢
And if we don't?
最好情况
Best case?
停薪留职
Leave without pay.
另外一种结果就是
The other way this goes is,
你会丢了饭碗 失去养老金
you could lose your job and your pension.
我得先走了
I got to go.
谢了 艾德
Thanks, Ed.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我知道你最近不容易
Hey, I know you're going through a lot right now.
安东尼奥
Antonio,
如果你需要钱 我可以安排你加班的
if you needed extra money, I would've given you the OT.
要是我早知道会有这种事
That's one of at least ten things
-我一定不会接这活儿的 -我知道
- I'd have done different if I had the chance. - All right.
你对肖恩·罗曼这人了解多少
How well do you know this Sean Roman?
显然不够多
Not well enough, apparently.
哥们 别泄气
Hey, man, keep your head up.
我知道
Yeah.
老埃
Hey, Al.
你帮安东尼奥准备点文件吧
Why don't you draw up some paperwork for Antonio.
六个月行吗
Six months sound good?
九个月吧
Hmm. Make it nine.
保险一点
Play it safe.
安东尼奥
Hey, Antonio?
你太太来电♥话♥找你
Your wife's on the phone.
跟她说我晚点打回去
Tell her I'll call her back.
好的
Okay.
安东尼奥 我调查了你昨晚
Antonio, I cross-referenced all the spots
去过的所有地方
you were last night.
你知道你去了一家性♥爱♥俱乐部吗
Did you, uh, know you were outside of a sex club?
没错 红桥俱乐部
Yeah, the Red Bridge.
里面是什么样的
What was it like inside?
别告诉他 哥们
Don't--don't tell him, man.
不然他今天就废了
He'll be useless to us the rest of the day.
-我只是在调查案情 -才怪
- I'm just asking for the case. - Uh-huh.
你还好吗
You okay?
有时间吗 罗曼
Got a sec, Roman?
当然
Yeah.
你认识亚瑟多久了
How long did you know Asher?
六个月
Six months.
你查过他的背景吗
Did you run a background check on him?
-当然查过 -全球范围内
- Yeah, of course. - Internationally?
-没 为什么要查那个 -因为他是个重罪犯
- No, why would I do that? - Because he's a felon.
我就知道有一天这工作会给我惹麻烦
I knew this job would jump up and bite me one day.
给你
You?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
你换上便装
Yeah, well, change into plain clothes,
也一起查这个案子
'cause you're on this now.
我要你所有的行车记录
I want all your driver logs,
任何可能找出线索的资料
anything you got that'll generate a lead.
没问题
Yeah, you got it.
蕾拉·罗斯林上来了
Layla Roslyn's on her way up.
生命真脆弱 是吧
Life's so fragile, you know?
在俱乐部外面
Outside the club,
你们为一个叫特里的人起了争执
you were arguing about someone named Terry.
有吗
Were we?
哦对 特里
Oh, yeah. Terry.
我跟他上过几次床
I had sex with him a couple times.
仅此而已吗
Just like that?
亚瑟对此很不爽
Asher got off on it.
不然你以为我们为什么去那里
Why do you think we were there?
我不知道 蕾拉
I don't know, Layla.
我又不是变♥态♥
I'm not a pervert.
所以安东尼奥·道森现在是警♥察♥了啊
So this is Antonio Dawson the cop, huh?
告诉我特里的事
So tell me about Terry.
刚才都说了
Just did.
就是个跟我们逢场作戏的人
He was just some guy we hooked up with.
除了他还有很多
One of...many.
这生活真精彩
That's a real nice life.
比某些人强多了
Better than some.
你看起来对于亚瑟的死并不伤心
You don't seem too broken up over Asher's death.
我不喜欢把情绪都写在脸上给陌生人欣赏
I don't parade my emotions around in front of strangers
好让他们自我感觉更好
just to make them feel better.
你跟你丈夫的谋杀案有关系吗
Did you have anything to do with your husband's murder?
没有 当时我回俱乐部了
No, I went back inside the club.
记得吗
Remember?
越野车的秘密暗格里装的什么
What was in that secret compartment of the SUV?
士力架
Uh, Snickers bars.
你以为呢 他是个钻石商
What do you think? He was a diamond dealer.
如果非要我猜的话 可能价值三百万的钻石吧
If I had to guess, maybe $3 million worth?
如果非要你猜的话
If you had to guess?
这话就这么说的
It's an expression.
好吧
Yeah.
我这话也是
So is this.
要是你跟这事有任何牵连
If you had anything to do with this,
我一定会抓到你
I'm gonna nail you.
我相信你会的
I'd expect nothing less.
她说了什么
What'd she give you?
什么都没有
Nothing,
但这让我更觉得她跟这事有关
but I like her even more for being involved somehow.
娜迪亚 打给普拉特
Nadia, call Platt.
让她拖住蕾拉
Have her stall Layla.
阿特沃特 罗曼 去跟踪她
Atwater and Roman, put a tail on her.
我做过蕾拉的保镖
I worked security for Layla.
她会认出我的
She'll recognize me.
好吧
Fine.
让伯吉斯换上便装
Get Burgess into some plain clothes,
开辆便车出发
grab a covert, and head out.
好的
Copy that.
这是什么鬼东西
The hell is that?
听着 我要你去有组织犯罪组
Hey listen, I need you to go to organized crime division,
拿一份新的线人资料包 可靠性表格
pick up a new C.I. pack, reliability form,
和一叠情报部门进展报告
and a stack of intelligence progress reports.
没问题
You got it.
在你打那个该死的电♥话♥前
Get a pen and paper and write that down
找笔纸先记下来
before you make that damn phone call.
线人资料包 可靠性表格 情报部门进展报告
C.I. pack, reliability forms, intelligence progress reports.
瞧 这个不只能打电♥话♥ 埃尔
See, it's more than just a phone, Al.
快去给我拿
Just go get it.
你得先告诉我你在做什么
Not until you tell me what you're doing right now.
我在帮安东尼奥
I'm trying to bail Antonio out.
再具体点
Well, specifically.
有办法
There are ways
能改写历史
to rewrite history.
好吧
Cool.
行了
All right.
马上就回
Be right back.
你开的皮卡挺不错
That's a nice pickup you drive.
花了多少钱
What'd that run you?
四万吗
40 grand?
不清楚 是租来的
I'm not sure. It's a lease.
这份副业收入稳定 昨晚的情况除外
The side gig has been steady, last night excepted.
要知道 年纪更大的警♥察♥
You know, there's a reason cops
才能开安保公♥司♥是有原因的
who run security companies are older.
他们知道游戏的规则
They know how the game is played.
谁是局中人谁不是 正因如此
Who's in and who's not. That's why--
警长 恕我直言 我知道我在做什么
Sergeant, all due respect, I know what I'm doing.
那当然
Clearly.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表