我打听了一下你以前的搭档珍·卡西迪
Called around on your ex-partner, Jen Cassidy.
听说她是一个非常优秀的警♥察♥
Word is she's a great cop.
我爱上她了
I fell in love with her.
像个白♥痴♥一样
Like an idiot.
我现在非常想要你
I want you so bad right now.
我家 一小时后见
My place. One hour.
你觉得带领自己的团队直接为政♥府♥工作怎么样
How does running your own task force for the feds sound?
特别行动小组
Task force?
这事儿我可没跟任何人说
Which I'm keeping confidential.
想查什么案子都可以随你 艾琳
You can go after any cases you want, Erin.
你可以飞黄腾达
You could be going places.
下周五我需要你的答复
I'll need to know by next Friday.
然后我们该干什么干什么
Then I move on.
娜迪亚
Nadia?
娜迪亚
Hey. Nadia?
当心脚下
Watch where you step.
我不知道能带她去哪里
I didn't know where else to take her.
你为什么不报♥警♥
Why didn't you call 911?
因为医护人员会报♥警♥的
Because the paramedics would've called the cops.
她不会有事的 这个是在你的急救箱里找到的
She's gonna be fine, I found this in your first-aid kit.
看着我 看着我的眼睛好吗 艾丽莎
Look at me, I need you to look into my eyes. Okay, Elisha?
-看着我 -她都吃了什么
- Look at me. - What did she take?
激♥情♥
她是我戒毒小组的朋友
She's a friend of mine from N.A. Meetings.
我有两个礼拜没看到过她了
She didn't show up for two weeks
半小时前她打电♥话♥给我
and then she called me a half hour ago,
说她吸毒了
tells me she just shot up.
你别磨蹭了
You're starting to spiral.
没事 艾丽莎 我在这儿呢
I got you, Elisha. I'm right here.
我是警探艾琳·琳德赛
This is detective Erin Lindsay
南印第安纳街1601号♥急需一台救护车
I needou to roll an ambo to 1601 South Indiana now.
收到
Copy that.
艾丽莎
Elisha.
艾丽莎
Hey, Elisha.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
没事的 你不会有事的
You're okay. You're gonna be okay.
看着我 这玩意你从哪里弄来的
Look at me. Tell me where you got this.
不用怕 我不会把你怎么样的
It's all right, you're not in trouble,
我需要你告诉我这玩意儿是哪弄来的
I need you to tell me where you got this.
告诉她吧
You can tell her.
没事的
It's okay.
告诉我你从哪儿弄来的
Tell me where you got this.
-所有人都蹲下 -老实点
- Everybody down! - On the ground!
不要动
Don't move!
手都放在桌子上 别看我
Keep your hands on the table! Don't look at me!
所有人都待在原地
All right, I want everyone to stay where they are.
保险柜里有一万块
I got ten grand in the safe,
拿走吧 不要伤害任何人 好吗
just take it and don't kill anyone, okay?
去下面
Downstairs!
我不知道你们听说了什么
I don't know what you think you've heard,
下面什么都没有
there's nothing down there.
快去
Do it!
快点
Move!
打开
Open it!
你们这是自寻死路
You know this is suicide.
-都趴下 -老实点
- On the floor! - Everybody get down!
-趴下 -快点
- Get down! - Hustle!
老实趴在地上
Get down on the ground!
把手放到背后
Get your hands behind your back.
别动
Don't move.
你们别想活着离开这里
There's no way you're getting out of here alive.
好了 可以走了
All right, we're good!
走
Let's go.
在这边
On this side.
拿到了吗
Did you get it?
都没事吧
Everybody good?
《芝加哥警署》
第二季第九集
都没事吧
Everybody in one piece?
20公斤高纯度"激♥情♥"
20 kilos of pure passion.
我们很久没有这样去抢东西了
Oh yeah, it's been a while since we pulled a rip.
我都忘了这有多好玩了
I forgot how much fun it was.
我做过很多很疯狂的侦查任务
I've done some pretty crazy recon missions,
但都没刚才惊心动魄
that got my heart pumping.
你们俩
You two!
这个... 你们的线人
This, uh, confidential informant of yours--
艾丽莎·尼克特洛
Elisha Nicotero.
她为什么没有登记备案
Why is she not registered in our files?
长官 艾丽莎是在那个俱乐部跳舞的
Sir, Elisha's a dancer at that club.
而且是她告诉我那个毒品制♥造♥室的
And she's the one who told me about the heroin lab.
她说他们准备要把货运走了
She said they were getting ready to move a big shipment
所以我们必须尽快
so we had to go quick.
这个叫"激♥情♥"的毒品
This brand, passion,
在最近几个月内已经使数十人丧命
has killed over a dozen people the last few months.
有一些还是孩子
Some of them, kids.
我们刚才把他们的老巢给端了
We just poked the hornet's nest.
只要他们认为是他们的竞争对手干的
As long as these guys think it was a rival crew ripped them off
而不是警♥察♥ 他们就不会低调行事
and not the cops, they're gonna keep talking
我们就可以揪出他们的老大了
until they take us right to the top dog.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor?
给你们的线人取个指模 就算记录在案了
Get a thumb print on your C.I. so we get her in the books.
好的
Done.
那个俱乐部的老板 他跟人联♥系♥了
That club manager? He's talking.
-警长 -怎么样
- Yo, yo, Sarge. - Yeah?
我们在特兰顿的手♥机♥上装了窃听器
Got a wire up on Trenton's phone.
街对面也装了迷你摄像头
And we got eyes right there on the club
这样就能监视俱乐部的一切动静
through the mini-cam that we planted across the street.
-"蓝人" -就是他
- Blue. - That's him.
哥们 我们被抢了
Yeah, man. We got hit.
是条子吗
The police?
不 是个团伙
No. A crew.
那帮人身上遮得严严实实
Dudes were all blacked out.
还带了面具 他们把那20公斤货抢走了
They had on masks. They got the 20ks.
这样 在道上悬赏
All right, put on a street award.
赏金一万给任何能说出他们来历的人
Ten grand to any hype who coughs up this crew.
如果明天早上你还查不出是谁 那就你自己背
You don't got a name by morning, it's on you.
好 继续监听
All right, keep listening.
-算你加班工资 -没问题
- Make your overtime. - I can do that.
她怎么样了
How's she holding up?
护士说她终于稳定下来了
Nurse said she's finally stable.
等艾丽莎醒来了 我需要你
When Elisha comes to I need you
让她在这些表格里签名
to get her thumb print and signature on
并按上大拇指指印 行吗
these forms for me, all right?
行 这是干什么用的
Yeah. What for?
例行手续 照做就是了
It's a technicality. Just do it.
你在生我的气吗
Hey, are you mad at me?
我让艾丽莎告诉你俱乐部的事了不是吗
I got Elisha to tell you about the club, didn't I?
我可不想让在我浴缸里嗑药过量的女孩
I don't appreciate getting tips from girls
给我提供信息
that are overdosing in my bathtub.
为什么你表现得像是我♥干♥的一样
You're acting like it was me.
等她醒过来
When she comes to,
让她在上面按指印 知道吗
just get her thumb print for me, all right?
警长
Hey. Um, Sergeant.
我听说情报组昨晚抢劫了一个
I heard Intelligence pulled a rip on
很有势力的毒品贩子
some major dealers last night.
我猜猜是谁告诉你这些光辉事迹的
Let me guess who leaked this amazing story,
你的小男友 鲁塞克是吧
your boy toy, Ruzek?
小男友 不是的
Boy what? No.
我只是说... 如果他们需要支援
Just, if any--if any back ups needed
我们很乐意协助
we're volunteering our services.
你加入不了他们的 伯吉斯 放弃吧
You didn't get upstairs, Burgess, so give it up.
但我喜欢你这种积极的态度 所以
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表