欧文·里斯 那姑娘的男朋友
Owen Reese, the girl's boyfriend.
是他让我♥干♥的 他让我♥干♥的
He had me do it. He had me do it.
起来
Get up.
是欧文告诉我警报器密♥码♥的
See, Owen gave me the alarm code.
他说他们家有很多钱很多珠宝
He said they have money and jewelry lying around.
我们开车过去他让我看了他们的房♥子
And we drove by, and he showed me the house,
我就信了他
and yeah, I believed him.
但是我进去的时候发现那里什么都没有
But when I got in there, they didn't have nothing.
我找到了屋里的枪
I found the gun,
把那俩贱♥人♥叫醒
I woke those bitches up,
逼她们去了客厅
and marched them down in the living room,
然后让她们自己选
and I gave them a choice.
你为什么唆使他犯罪
Why did you put him up to it?
我们可以这么耗着 小子
We can sit here for days, kid.
我加班费多着呢
I make good money overtime.
凯里格都已经招了
Carriger's laying it all out in there.
你们有人可以谈条件
One guy gets to make a deal.
什么都不说的那个人
The one who keeps his mouth shut,
肯定就完蛋了
he's gonna take a ride.
你继续一言不发的话
You keep sitting there with your thumb in your ass,
那你就完了
it's over.
强行入室 双重谋杀
Hey, aggravated home invasion, double murder,
谋杀未成年人未遂
and attempted murder of a tender-age boy.
听到了吗
You hear that?
这些罪名都会落到你头上
You will be charged for all of that.
我是在餐饮公♥司♥认识的谢尔比
I met Shelby at the Grill.
丹顿太太觉得我配不上她女儿
Mrs. Denton thought I wasn't good enough for her daughter.
我发誓 我没想到他会杀他们
I swear, I didn't think he'd kill them.
我让他趁他们睡觉的时候进去
I told him to go in when they were sleeping,
吓吓谢尔比的妈妈
scare Shelby's mom.
这样她就会重回你的怀抱吗
So she'd run back into your arms?
丹顿太太该跟他说实话的
Mrs. Denton should have told him the truth,
弗兰克想要什么她该给他的
given Frank what he wanted.
他们破产了
They were broke.
谢尔比的父母没告诉她房♥子马上就不是他们的了
Shelby's parents didn't tell her they were gonna lose the house.
我是爱她的
I loved her.
今天比我想象中要难熬
Today was harder than I thought it was gonna be.
我感觉你还没有准备好
I had a feeling you weren't ready.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
问题是你根本没有
The problem is, you're not.
我知道你是觉得你在照顾我
Look, I know that you think that you're looking out for me,
但是你一直担心我你就无法好好工作
but you can't do this job if you're always worried.
我也没法好好工作 如果我一直担心你...
And I can't do my job if I'm worried about you...
担心我...
worrying about me--
担心...知道吗
worry--wha--okay.
不是... 反正你知道我的意思
No--ugh, you get the point.
我们是警♥察♥
We're the police.
我们一旦开始怀疑对方
The second we start doubting each other,
那我们俩就都死定了
it's both of us lying on the pavement.
你说得对
You're right.
你中枪了 事情已经发生 但是你现在没事了
You got shot. It happened, but you're back.
对
Exactly.
那为了庆祝你不担心我
And to commemorate you not worrying about me
不担心你不担心...
not worrying about you not worrying--
我明白 太搞笑了
I get it. Hilarious.
往事一笔勾销的最好方法...
What better way to bury the past than...
我为你准备了这个
I got you this.
我以前的防弹衣
Oh, my old vest!
就是它保住了我们这里最棒顾客的命
Hey, the thing kept us from losing our best customer.
可不能随便把它扔了
We couldn't just throw it out.
谢谢
Thanks.
欢迎你回来 搭档
Welcome back, partner.
谢谢 罗曼
Thanks, Roman.
把家庭成员
It's never fun, you know,
当成嫌疑人看真的不是件容易的事
looking at family members as suspects.
往好处想的话 有时他们确实是清白的
The upside is, sometimes they're innocent.
请你节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss
我们也很抱歉把你当成嫌疑人
and for what we put you through.
我根本不知道谢尔比有男朋友
I never even knew Shelby had a boyfriend.
如果我...我经常陪他们 或许...
If I'd-- I'd been around more, maybe--
你是在忙着养家糊口
You were trying to support your family.
听我说 我可以...
Listen, I can...
我可以跟乔丹说你妻子和女儿的事
I can tell Jordan about your wife and daughter if you want.
有时警♥察♥去说会更容易些
Sometimes it's easier coming from the police.
他现在就只有我了
I'm all he has now.
应该由我来告诉他
He should hear it from me.
老爸
Pops.
你来了
Hey.
给我来瓶啤酒吧
Could I get a beer or something?
-好 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
听我说 谢谢你来见我
Hey, listen. Thanks for meeting me.
客气什么
Oh, of course.
昨晚的事...
Listen, about last night--
没事 不用说了 我没事了
Oh, no, it's done. I'm over it.
不不不 我... 当时我不是故意的
No, no, no, I...you know, I didn't mean it like that.
我就是太累了
I just was all worked up,
当时一定跟个混♥蛋♥一样 所以...
and I must have sounded like an ass, so...
谢谢 很抱歉
Thank you. I'm sorry.
亚当
Adam...
你出生后我把你抱在怀里的那晚
the night you were born and I held you in my arms,
我就做出了一个决定
I made a decision.
对我来说做你♥爸♥爸
It was more important to me
比做警♥察♥更重要
to be your dad than to be a cop.
所以我转去了26分局继续做了巡警
So I transferred to the 26th, and I stayed in uniform.
我没有像博伊特一样抓那么多坏人
Did I make all the busts that Voight did? No.
但是我帮你们训练过球队
But I was there to coach your teams
我开车送你去上学 带你去看电影
and drive you to school, take you to the movies.
每晚回家后我想跟我儿子在一起
I wanted to come home to my son every night.
我不知道这些
I didn't know that.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
我听说一个男人最伟大的成就
I-I heard once that a man's greatest achievement
就是看到他儿子比自己还成功
is when his son becomes more successful than him.
你做现在的工作 只要高兴就好
I just want to know that you're happy where you're at.
我很高兴
I am.
我喜欢冲锋陷阵
I like being the first through the door.
我就要当那种警♥察♥
That's the kind of cop I am.
我喜欢待在现在的队伍里
I like doing it in this unit.
其它我哪里都不想去
You know, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
汉克 放下枪 是我
Hank, put the gun down. It's me.
你的钥匙丢了吗
You lose your key?
今天很不好过 我可不想也中枪
It's been a rough day. I didn't want to get shot too.
现在想回情报组是不是太晚了
Is it too late to get my spot back in Intelligence?
专案组里全都是政♥治♥
This task force, it's all politics
和数字游戏...
and a numbers game and...
那里会消耗一个人的雄心斗志
and the way that they just chew people up
然后让人为体制左右...
and then spit them back into the system--
我不是那种人
This isn't me.
从来都不是
This has never been me.
我当警♥察♥是想让这座城市里有一点点公正
I became a cop to try to bring a little justice to this city--
用你教我的方法让我的街坊邻里安稳度日
to my streets the way you taught me.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
悉听尊便
I'm all yours.
过来
Hey, come here.
谢谢
Thank you.
开什么玩笑
You kiddin'?
每天早上只看到那帮人我都快受不了了
You seen the faces I gotta look at every morning?
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表