不 这次我是认真的
No, I really mean it this time.
如果你想这里有你的位子
There's a place for you here if you want it.
你得马上做决定
You got to decide right now.
我加入
I'm in.
好 最后一道考验
All right, one last test--
忠心程度
loyalty, commitment.
我们厨房♥里有只老鼠[卧底]
We had a rat in the kitchen not too long ago.
需要解决掉
He needs to be taken care of.
没问题
No problem.
把你的手♥机♥给我看看
Hey, let me see your phone.
我做事一向谨慎 所以以后你用这个
I like to keep things tight, so use this one from now on.
不好不好
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
该死
Damn.
刚失去安东尼奥的信♥号♥♥
Yeah, we just lost Antonio's wire.
警长
Sergeant.
安东尼奥那边有消息吗
Any word on Antonio?
没有 还没有 警长
No, no, not--not yet, sir.
他知道我们有条特定固话线路
All right, we got a designated landline that he knows.
-要是他打来就叫我 -没问题
- It rings, you call me. - All right, will do.
不过我找到跟曼宁一起
Oh, I did get a lead on the woman
离开雅阁庄园的那个女的的线索了
seen leaving the Argyle Hotel with Manning.
我从酒店对面的自动取款机
Yeah, I pulled an image from an ATM cam
提取到的图像
across the street from the hotel.
此人名叫安珀·班克斯
The ID came back as Amber Banks.
根据纳税申请表 她在陶特斯俱乐部
Now, state tax returns confirms that she waits tables
当服务员
at the Tortoise Club,
那里属于文斯·帕克 所以
which is Vince Parker's restaurant, so...
我把她的家庭住址贴在后面了
I attached the-- the home address on the back.
干得漂亮
That's a nice pull.
不错嘛 耗子
Interesting cat, Mouse.
你去哪里 安珀
Where you going, Amber?
不去哪里
Nowhere.
就去看看我妈
Just going to see my mom.
你认识他吗
You know him?
-算认识吧 -这什么态度
- A little. - Hey, hey, hey.
我这周很不顺 现在没心情跟你扯
I've had a bad week, and I am not in the mood.
我们知道你跟里克
Listen, we know you were with Rick
一起在雅阁住过
at his place at the Argyle.
我们知道你在文斯·帕克的酒店工作
We know that you work for Vince Parker at the restaurant.
所以一切都跟你有关系
Okay? So this all goes through you.
你知道里克是警♥察♥吗
Did you know that Rick's a cop?
-如果帕克发现 -等等
- And if Parker found out that-- - Hey.
如果里克出事 你也脱不了干系
Anything happens to Rick now, you're on the hook too.
告诉我们去哪里找他
Tell us where to find him,
你就可以去看你妈了
and then you can go see your mom.
在上面
It's up here.
帕克 帕克 听我说
Parker, Parker, listen to me.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
他从今早就开始这么胡说
Yeah, he started in with that BS this morning.
不 我不叫里克·马修斯
No, my name--my name isn't Rick Matthews.
我叫里克·曼宁 我是芝加哥警署的人
It's Rick Manning, and I'm CPD.
他只是想保住条命
He's just trying to save his ass.
如果他真是缉毒刑♥警♥ 我们早完了
If he was really a narc, we'd be burned by now.
我的钱呢 里克 不管你姓什么
Well, where's my money, Rick whatever your name is?
我根本没偷过你的钱
I never stole any of your money.
我发誓
I swear to God.
但我告诉你
But I'm telling you the truth.
你最好放了我
You better let me go.
动手吧
Do it.
不不 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no.
求你了 不要
Please, please, no.
求你了 求你了
Please. Please, please, please.
求你了 我有孩子 兄弟
Please, I got a kid, man, come on!
我有孩子 求你了 求你
Come on, I got a kid! Please! Please! Please!
动手
Do it.
快动手
Do it!
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
是吗
Oh, you do, huh?
我把他带去筒仓外面
Yeah, let me take him to this spot out by the silos,
把他丢在那里
dump his ass there.
-我以前这么干过 -不要那样对我
- I've done it before. - You don't got to do that.
这个主意怎么更好了
And how is that a better idea?
我可不想等他死了拖着他
I don't want to have to drag his dead weight
拖回车里
200 yards back to the car.
你以前干过吗
I mean, have you ever done this before?
我明白了 你想让我相信你
So let me get this straight-- you want me to trust you,
这个新人
the new guy,
开车带走这个偷了我20万的人吗
with driving off the scumbag who stole $200,000 from me, huh?
-对 -我没偷你的钱
- That's right. - I didn't steal your money!
这是怎么回事
What the hell's going on here?
帕克 你干什么 这...
Parker, what are you doing? This is--
闭嘴
Shut up.
我觉得他们都是警♥察♥
I think they both might be cops.
你...
What are you--
你晕了吧 老兄
You're tripping now, bro.
他可是迪亚兹啊
T-this is Diaz, man.
-我们是好兄弟 -不不
- We go back. No, we're boys. - No, no, nah.
事情不对劲
Something ain't right.
我说了还有一道考验
I said there was one more test, didn't I?
你没通过
You blew it.
你干什么 帕克
Whoa, what are you doing? Parker.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
-警长 -我没事 快去
- Sarge! - I'm all right! Go!
安东尼奥 你没事吧
Antonio, you okay?
没事 我没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
-这两个死了 警长 -通知下去吧
- These two are dead, Sarge. - Call it in.
手放头上 手放头上
Put your hands on your head. Hands on your head!
芝加哥警署 情报组
CPD. Intelligence.
-起来 -谢谢
- Stand up. - Thank you.
起来
Get up.
警长 我帮你叫救护车
Sarge, I'm gonna call you an ambo.
我不需要什么救护车
I don't need a damn ambo.
开车送我去芝加哥医院就行
Just drive me to Chicago Med.
走吧
Come on.
-走 -不可能
- Come on. - No way.
走吧
Come on.
不可能
No way.
州检察官想跟你做笔交易
State's Attorney wants to cut you a deal,
但你得指证
but you're gonna have to testify
帕克的毒品供应商
against Parker's network of suppliers.
详细指认 每个参与者
All right, A to Z-- every participant,
进行的每笔交易
every deal that went down.
库珀 我会去找州检察官
Coop, I'll talk to the State's Attorney,
告诉他你帮了我
tell him that you helped me out.
肯定对你大有帮助
That'll go a long way.
我说
I'll talk...
但不跟他说
but not to him.
然后突然他们就拿枪指着我了
Hey, so, next thing I know, they've got a gun to my head.
他们 他们说我
They're--they're-- they're accusing me
偷了他们的钱 可我...
of taking all this money, but thank God I--
我没有慌
you know, I kept my cool.
我们在你家壁炉里找到的这20万是怎么回事
What about the $200k we found in your fireplace in your house?
那个...我刚准备说
Yeah, that-- Yeah, I was gonna get to that.
我本来想上交的
I was gonna voucher that.
我本来想上交那笔钱
I was gonna voucher that money.
好吧
Okay.
队长 我现在就看着你的眼睛
Hey, Lieutenant, I'm looking you in the eyes right now.
一切都在我的控制之下
I played this thing straight all the way through.
里克 先别说话了
Rick, don't say another word
等找到律师再说吧
until you get yourself an attorney.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表