-爸爸 我知道我搞砸了 -我觉得你不知道
- Dad, I messed up. I know it. - I don't think you do.
我们四年后见
I'll see you in four years.
美军招募站
我不知道怎么联络他
I don't know how to get a hold of him.
我只是觉得他应该知道 我
Just thought that he should know that I'm...
怀孕了
well, pregnant.
我有份公♥司♥的兼♥职♥
Hey, listen, I got a company on the side,
做保安
security business.
我一直在找下班有时间的警♥察♥
I'm always looking for off-duty cops.
那钱也好赚
It's easy money.
安东尼奥·道森 我是来...
Antonio Dawson. I'm here to...
亚瑟 请进
Asher. Come in.
这是我妻子 蕾拉
This is my wife, Layla.
看着她点
Keep your eye on her.
我们中途要停一下
We need to make a stop.
现在是凌晨四点
It's 4:00 a.m.
这一趟收获颇丰
Well, it was a productive trip,
我不想把这些留在家里
and I don't want these in the house.
全都采自加拿大
All Canadian-mined...
净度VVS1 颜色从透明到浅灰
VVS-1 clarity, clear to light gray--
最棒的
The best.
这就是我给你带的货
This is what I bring you.
放轻松 滑头
Easy there, slick.
你没有紧张啊
You do not get rattled.
尽量不紧张
Try not to.
周四晚上你可以来
Could use you Thursday night...
我要去跟人打牌
card game I like to attend.
你对于友好的打牌活动
You have a moral or ethical problem
有什么道德或伦理的问题吗 安东尼奥
with a friendly game of cards, Antonio?
只要友好就没问题
As long as it stays friendly.
然后我发现我不喜欢反射学
Then I found out I don't like reflexology.
再加上讲师一直往我衬衣里看
Plus, the instructor kept looking down my shirt.
目前为止 我觉得理疗看起来更有意思
So far, physical therapy seems much more interesting.
你跟贾斯汀 你们俩在一起多久了
So you and Justin, how long is this going on?
也不算真的在一起
Nothing was really going on,
但是
but...
我一直很喜欢他 高中就喜欢
I always liked him, even in high school.
他独来独往
He did his own thing.
他有点 神秘 你知道吗
He was, like, mysterious, you know?
马耳他之鹰才神秘
The Maltese Falcon is a mystery.
贾斯汀只是个混♥蛋♥
Justin was a pain in the ass.
我也不是一直都是好孩子
I was no walk in the park.
贾斯汀他...
Justin's, um...
二年级舞会时 你妻子抓住我从饮料瓶里
Your wife caught me chugging vodka out of a snapple bottle
喝伏特加
at the sophomore dance.
她眼可尖了 她告发你了吗
Old eagle eye. She turn you in?
她没收了 给我一通说教
Confiscated it, gave me a little speech.
那是她的另一个特长
That's another specialty of hers.
贾斯汀明天就要开始休假了
Justin's on leave starting tomorrow.
我觉得
I feel like...
我觉得我们会处理好这件事的
I think we're gonna be good at this.
我们一起为孩子设立个基金就行
We just got to build a foundation.
他要服役四年
He's got a four-year service commitment.
我知道 而且我觉得再要钱也不好
I know, and I feel bad asking for more money.
只是 要付学费和其他的...
It's just--with paying for classes and everything...
如果是为了这个孩子 直说就行
If it's for the baby, just say so.
但我来不是为了孩子
But that's not why I came.
我真的很想了解你
I really do want to get to know you.
我们会成为一家人
I mean, we're gonna be a family.
等一下
Wait here.
你知道你在谁的家里吗
You know whose house you're in right now?
我们很清楚
We know exactly whose house we're in.
打开箱子 闪到一边去
Now open that box back up.
为什么不自己过来拿
Why don't you come and get it?
抓住那女孩
Get the girl.
你这是怎么了
Look at you.
没睡好吗
Rough night?
-我没心情 -你妻子打电♥话♥来了
- I'm not in the mood. - Your wife called.
挺好啊
Well, good for her.
道森
Hey, Dawson.
听说你昨晚跟罗斯林先生处的不错
Heard it went good with Mr. Roslyn last night.
是啊 他还让我接了个周四晚上的活儿
Yeah, he's got a Thursday-night gig he wants me for.
周四晚上 我很了解
Thursday night-- I know it well.
这家伙挺难搞 不过你能处理好的
Look, the guy's a piece of work, but you can handle it.
还有 他喝多之后给小费很大方
Oh, also, he, uh-- he tips big when he's drunk.
所以如果他想在卖♥♥酒的店停车
So, if he wants to stop at the liquor store,
那你就在卖♥♥酒的店停车
I'd say stop at the liquor store.
鲁塞克
Ruzek.
我把手♥机♥落在你那儿了
I left my cell phone at your place.
总部有人打电♥话♥来
Hey, some guy from H.Q. called.
博伊特缺席了一次领导会议
Voight skipped a com stat meeting.
我打电♥话♥过去都转接到语♥音♥信箱了
I tried but it went straight to voice mail.
怪了 我来试试
Weird. I'll try him.
对吧
See?
我信你啊
I believed you.
也许他病了
Maybe he's sick.
他从没病过 也绝不会迟到
He's never sick, and he's never late.
杰
Jay...
哦 不好意思啊
Oh, you get that? Oh!
见鬼 现在她想到要打电♥话♥找我了
Damn it. Now she decides to call me.
去年他感冒了一次
He had the flu last year.
他没有 那是你
No, he didn't. That was you.
他也会生病 是人都会生病
He gets sick. Everybody gets sick.
车还停在外面
Car's out front.
因为我特殊 所以我有钥匙
'Cause I'm special, is why.
汉克
Hank?
后门
Back door.
手♥机♥
Phone.
血迹
Blood.
安东尼奥
Antonio...
关掉扬声器
Take me off speaker.
砸了他的手♥机♥这样我们就无法追踪他们了
Smashed his phone so we couldn't track them.
你觉得有两个人
You figure two guys?
至少两人
At least.
有人来过这里 咖啡是博伊特的 但茶...
Somebody was here. Coffee's Voight, but tea...
被抓的不止博伊特一个人
Voight's not the only one who got snatched.
你觉得这不见了的是什么
What the hell do you think this was?
爆米花机 不然是什么
Popcorn machine. What do you think?
不 我觉得是保险箱
No, it was a safe. That's what I think.
如果是保险箱 这就是抢劫
So, if this was a safe, then this is a robbery.
我们还不知道这到底是怎么回事
We don't know what this was yet.
所以集中注意力 去干活
So screw your head on straight and get to work.
埃尔
Al...
你还好吧
You doing okay, man?
我刚才是怎么说的
What'd I just say, huh?
你的上司失踪了 快去干活 巡警
Your boss is missing, so get to work, patrolman.
好吧
All right.
太好了
Okay.
我们不必等DNA化验结果
We don't got to wait on DNA
就能知道那个茶杯是谁的了
to find out whose mug that was.
录像上肯定拍到了
We got it right here on video.
好又多[糖果品牌]卖♥♥完了吗
You sold out of Good & Plenty?
最后一盒好又多
Sold my one box of Good & Plenty
在上个区卖♥♥出去了
at the last district.
伯吉斯 想支持一下布里奇波特蓝队吗
Hey, Burgess, you want to support the Bridgeport Blues?
听上去是支很不错的虚构篮球队
Sounds like a wonderful fictitious basketball team.
不要轻视我们好吗
That's profiling.
我们是货真价实的篮球队
We're a real team.
我打小前锋
I play small forward,
但我还在训练我的左手 所以尚未首发
but I don't start 'cause I'm still developing my left hand.
你想要纯巧克力 还是带杏仁的
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表