北拉辛街3398号♥
It's 3398 North Racine.
我是L5021 我需要巡警
Lincoln 50-21, I need a patrol unit
前去查看一个地址 疑似有绑♥架♥案
to check on a possibly abducted family.
安全
Clear!
地下室安全
Basement's clear!
这里没人
It's empty.
这里是21-13小队
21-13 Squad,
发生了一起入室绑♥架♥案
we got an aggravated home invasion and kidnapping.
沃什电♥话♥对象的手♥机♥追踪到了
Tracked the cell on the other end of Vosh's phone.
就丢在河边的一个垃圾桶里
It was thrown in a dumpster near the river.
罗曼和伯吉斯正在确认
Roman and Burgess are checking it out.
这位是吉娜·加龙夫斯基
This is Gina Gawronski.
我们以前共事过
We used to work vice together.
-最近好吗 -谢谢
- How's it going? - Thanks.
她现在专职调查抢劫杀人案
Now she's rocking it in Robbery-Homicide.
-你好 -欢迎
- Hi. - Welcome.
谢谢
Thanks.
似乎你们正好碰上了一个
Looks like you guys caught a crew
我们追了几个月的团伙
we've been trying to get for months.
听说你们拘捕了一名罪犯
You have one offender in custody?
是的 尼克·沃什
Yes, ma'am. Nick Vosh.
现在在芝加哥医院手术中
He's over at Chicago Med in surgery.
他的同伙还在逍遥法外
Whoever he's working with, though, is still out there
绑♥架♥了莎拉·诺马克的家人
with Sarah Normark's family, so...
据我们调查 嫌犯共两人
From what we know, there's two of them,
过去两个月 他们抢劫了
and they've robbed seven check exchanges
七家外币兑换处
in the last two months.
外币兑换处非联邦存款保险公♥司♥的范围
Well, check exchanges aren't FDIC,
所以联调局不会介入
so FBI won't get involved.
没错
That's right.
而且比在一般银行抢到的钱要多
And you can steal more than you get at most banks.
这些家伙每次都抢五到六万
These guys have grabbed 50k to 60k each time.
目前总额已经接近五十万了
Nearly a half mil so far.
好 目前手头有什么线索
All right, what do we have on them?
目前为止线索不多
Until now, not much.
两名白人男性 体格健壮
Two white males, well-built.
一个人抢劫兑换处经理
One robs the check exchange manager;
另一个用货车绑♥架♥经理的家人
the other one holds their family hostage in a box truck.
那些老式的货车里没装定位系统
There's no GPS in those old trucks
所以很难追踪
so they're difficult to track.
像一间流动牢房♥
It's like a roving prison cell.
我们希望赏金能帮我们
We were hoping the reward money
多找到一点线索 但是...
would help us catch a break, but...
什么赏金
What reward money?
一周前 兑换处给出了两万五的赏金
About a week ago, the check exchange put up 25 grand
奖励给提供重要线索的人
for any information leading to the arrest of the offenders.
如果在逃的这个家伙
So if this guy's out there
知道他的同伙被抓了
and he knows his partner got popped,
很难说他会对那些家人做什么
no telling what he'll do with the family.
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
而且这个人比在医院的更残暴
And he's the more violent of the two.
他们第三次抢劫 经理给他钱的时候
During their third robbery, a dye pack went off in his face
自动爆破染色包爆破后弄了他一脸
when the manager was handing over the cash,
所以他就杀了经理的妻子
so he shot the manager's wife
把尸体丢在了森林保护区里
and dumped her body in the forest preserve.
好 谢谢
All right, thanks.
-我们接手了 -好
- We'll take it from here. - Yeah.
我们刚好结束了
Uh, we just finished, actually.
表填得很细
I was very thorough with the forms.
肯定的 谢谢
I'm sure you were. Thanks.
能让我们单独聊会儿吗
Can you give us a sec?
当然
Yeah. Of course.
我把这个拿给博伊特
I'm gonna go take these to Voight.
再见
Bye.
我真为你自豪 艾琳
I am so proud of you, Erin,
那姑娘拿你当自己的榜样
for being such a good role model for that girl.
好像你是对的
So it looks like you were right.
从你和强尼那儿租车的人
That guy renting from you and Johnny,
他和他的同伙一直在抢劫外币兑换处
him and his partner have been robbing check exchanges.
我就知道
I knew it.
从一开始我就觉得那家伙不对劲
I had a feeling about that guy from day one.
赏金你也知道吗
Did you also know about the reward?
什么赏金
What reward?
兑换处的所属公♥司♥
The company that owns the check exchanges
给出了两万五的赏金
put out a $25,000 reward.
就像我和汉克说的 我只是想帮忙
Like I told Hank, I just want to help.
回去吧
Go home.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll keep you posted.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, honey.
谢谢你过来 吉娜
I appreciate you coming down, Gina.
我不想这么说
Yeah, well, I hate to say it,
但案子归你们了我很高兴
but I'm glad this case is all yours now.
是嘛 这种案子我们接了不少
Yeah? We get that a lot.
听说你离婚了啊
Heard you went through a split.
是啊 你懂得
Yeah, you know how it is--
工作忙 没时间
the job, long hours.
太懂了
I know too well.
我都要用回娘家姓了
I'm actually going back to my maiden name--
桑托斯
Santos.
就等着法官签字呢
Just waiting for the Judge to sign the papers.
这案子结束后 我们去喝一杯吧
When you close this case, let's grab a drink.
我是道森
Dawson.
你好像发现了货车是什么意思
What do you mean you sort of found the truck?
失踪的货车
The missing box truck
车身上印着道格拉斯公♥司♥标志
with the Douglas Company logo was spotted
路过监控摄像头被拍到了
driving past a red light camera
就在那个十字路口以南两个街区处
two blocks south of that intersection.
似乎在这个
Seemed to just vanish somehow
第三街区地段消失了
between this three-block stretch.
街就在河边
So the street's flanked on one side by the river,
另一侧是工业建筑
on the other by industrial buildings.
所以很偏僻
It's pretty desolate.
大家散开搜索
Everybody fan out.
检查每栋带车♥库♥的建筑
Check any building with a garage.
带上红外扫描仪
And grab the infrared scanner.
明白
Got it.
你也看到了吗
You see what I see?
看到了
Yep.
别是我想的那样吧
Tell me that's not what I think it is.
打电♥话♥给消防局
Call the fire department.
让他们弄个吊车来
Tell them to bring a crane.
你通知过别人死讯吗
You ever do a notification before?
我唯一不想学的
That's the one thing that
就是这个
I didn't want to learn on this job.
我们去吧
Let's take a ride.
好
Yeah.
你是莎拉·诺马克吗
You Sarah Normark?
是的
Yes.
我是奥林斯基警探
Yeah, I'm Detective Olinsky.
这是鲁塞克警官
This is Officer Ruzek.
你们找到他们了吧
Tell me you found them.
这真的很难启齿 夫人
There's no easy way to say this, ma'am--
我的天啊
Oh, God!
来 我们先坐下
Come in. Let's sit down.
在哪里
Where?
河里 女士
The river, ma'am.
我无法给你任何安慰
Nothing I say can offer you any solace.
我知道
I know that.
但我们会为你的家人找到罪犯
But we're gonna find who did this to your family.
怎么会
How?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表