他不会来了
He's not coming.
我会杀了她的
I'll kill her.
枪放下
Drop it.
跪下
Get on your knees.
他不必活着出去
He doesn't have to walk out of here.
埃尔文
Alvin!
你得蠢成什么样才会觉得能安然无恙地
I wonder how dumb you gotta be to think you can get away
偷走我20公斤毒品啊
with stealing 20 keys of my dope.
你的毒品 那可是...
Your dope? That's a good--
-埃尔 你还好吗 -梅瑞狄斯呢
- Al, hey, you good, man? - How's Meredith?
她抖得厉害
She's shaken up pretty bad.
他们怎么会知道我的住址
How'd they get my address?
怎么知道我住在哪儿的
Where I live?
我和博伊特也是这么说的 没人说出去
It's like I told Voight, man, nobody's talking.
难怪你们什么都没听到
Well you're not gonna hear a thing,
因为那个监听系统坏了 他们在监听我们
because that wire's blown. They got eyes on us.
你们三个
You three.
带蓝人出去溜溜
Take Blue for a ride.
我要知道是谁给你提供消息的
I wanna know who tipped you off.
昨天 我手上有七条人命
Yesterday I had seven kills under my belt.
今天 我手上有八条
Today, I got eight.
不管是谁
Everyone...
一旦大事不好 他们就会是这种表情
They had this look on their face when it happened.
虽然这表情转瞬即逝
I mean, it just lasted just a split second,
但我都能看到
but I can see it.
他们在害怕
They were scared.
因为 他们知道
Because, well... they knew.
他们完蛋了
It was over.
就算是你这么强硬的人
And as tough of a guy as you...
我想让你知道 你兄弟...
I want you to know that your brother...
我杀他的时候 他眼里也是这种神色
He had that look in his eyes when I killed him.
他在害怕
He was scared.
怎么会有这么多对保加利亚
So, you guys, who knew there were so many weirdos
心怀不满的怪胎啊
with grudges against Bulgaria?
肖恩有告诉过你为什么他从31区消失吗
Sean ever tell you why he disappeared from the 31st?
消失吗 珍
Disappeared, Jen?
我等到调令下来就花了三周呢
It took three weeks for my transfer to clear.
-你明明知道的 -你走的时候
- You know that! - When you leave
连句再见都没说 人们众说纷纭
without so much as a goodbye... People talk.
-我说了再见 -你们知道
- I said goodbye-- - Um, did you know that
保加利亚的首都是索非亚吗
the capital of Bulgaria is Sofia?
听起来挺可爱的 对吧
That's kinda pretty, right?
说得太好了
Fascinating.
我要去回一个电♥话♥客服的电♥话♥
I got some tele-marketer calls to return.
-车上见 -好的
- I'll see you out by the truck. - Great.
他勾搭过你吗
He ever hit on you?
你说肖恩吗 没有 怎么可能
T--sean? No... no way.
他一直很绅士
He's been a gentleman.
而且我现在有男朋友
And I'm involved with someone anyways.
他有告诉过你他转出31区的
He ever tell you the real story,
-真正原因吗 -听着
- why he transferred out? - Listen,
这和我真的没多大关系 所以
it's really none of my business, so you--
即使我们曾是搭档
Even though we were partners,
我知道得更多
I knew better.
我和肖恩有一腿
Me and Sean had a fling.
那很 那很火♥辣♥
It was, uh--it was hot.
我们纵情欢乐 真的很有趣
It was crazy, it was fun.
但我有了更远大的目标和事业
But I moved on to bigger and better things.
是啊
Yeah.
肖恩跟你说过我吗
Sean ever talk about me.
我不是说我在意这个
I mean, like, not that I care.
天呐
God.
提过一点
A little.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
好多了
I'm okay.
我想谢谢你
I want to thank you.
不用谢我 谢娜迪亚就好
You don't need to thank me. Thank Nadia.
是她救了你
She saved you.
我们很感激你帮我们一举拿下那个俱乐部
Listen, we really appreciate you helping us take down that club.
别再碰毒品了
So...you stay clean.
我会尽力帮你
I'll see what I can do to help.
我一会回来
I'll be back.
艾琳
Hey, Erin.
博伊特还是对我很恼火
Voight's still really pissed at me.
我要不要去找个新工作
Should I be looking for a new job?
亲爱的 我知道你认为自己是为了艾丽莎好
Honey, I know you think you were just doing your best with Elisha.
如果你想当个警♥察♥
If you wanna be a cop,
就得像警♥察♥一样思考问题
you gotta start thinking like one.
你得做出更明智的选择
You gotta make smarter choices.
我懂
I know.
带她去戒毒 我去和博伊特谈谈
Get her to a meeting. I'll talk to Voight.
他供出什么了吗
He give us anything?
没有
No.
兄弟...
Hey, man, um...
我曾和一个家伙一起巡逻
I used to be on patrol with this guy,
他是个大块头 我总和他争论
big dude. Sparred with him all the time.
后来 他被卷入两起致命的事件中
And then, he was involved in two fatals.
就在两个月内
In two months.
从那以后他就不去健身房♥了
And he stopped going to the gym,
精神萎靡
shriveled up--
什么意思
What are you saying?
我不知道你是不是想
I don't know if--if you ever want to get anything
找个人倾诉
off your chest, you know?
我洗耳恭听
I'm here.
我没事
I'll live.
谢谢你的关心
But I appreciate you asking.
好了
Okay,
这些人受人保护
these guys got protection.
问题是 他们的保护人地位有多高
The question is, how high up?
我觉得我可是弄明白了
I think I got a pretty good idea.
罪犯的指纹找到匹配了
Prints came back on our offenders,
蓝人的真名是卡尔·约翰森
Blue's real name is Carl Johnson.
出现在老埃家的人
Guys that showed up at Al's house,
确实是一对兄弟
they're actually brothers.
也就是盖里兄弟 杰摩尔和杰西·西里
A.K.A. the Gary Brothers. Jamal and Jesse Seeley,
他们来自印第安纳州盖里 有名的疯子
originally from Gary, Indiana, known psychopaths,
他们有3个人
all three of these guys.
罪行累累
Rap sheets a mile long.
杀人 施暴
Manslaughter, assault,
持有毒品并意图贩毒
possession of narcotics with intent to distribute,
他们早就该被绳之以法了
they should've been put away a long time ago.
谁罩着他们
Who defended them?
这就是问题所在
Now that's just it.
他们都有公设辩护人
They all had public defenders.
他们的共同点
One thing that they have in common
是法官相同 叫达伦·拉克兰
is a judge. Judge Darren Lachlan.
他们的所有案件都是他负责的
He presided over all their cases.
-拉克兰 -对
- Lachlan? - Hmm.
几年前被联邦调查局反腐行动点过名
He was named in an FBI sting a few years back.
他收受贿赂把案子压下去
Taking bribes to fix cases.
两法官被扳倒 但他逃脱了
Two judges went down, but he escaped.
好吧 受贿是一回事
All right, taking bribes is one thing,
但现在我们是说这个法官是贩毒集团的
but are we saying we think a judge is the silent partner
秘密合伙人吗
in a heroin ring?
我知道这听上去像个阴谋论
I mean, I know it sounds like a conspiracy theory
所以我给州检察官办公室打了电♥话♥...
so I called to the state's attorney's office...
猜猜是谁要求检查我们昨天的电♥话♥窃听记录
Guess who requested to review our wire tap just yesterday?
那次抓捕行动的文书上是我的名字
You know, my name was on that paperwork for that seizure.
所以他才获知了这事和我的家庭住址
So he'd have access to that and my home address.
等等 如果现在我们的目标是法官
Now, hold on, if we're going after a judge,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表