知道为什么找你来吗 罗曼
You know why you're up here, Roman?
因为我搞砸了
Because I screwed up.
我决定接受联邦特别行动小组的职位
I've decided to take a spot on a federal task force.
我是大卫·朗特工
Special Agent David Lang.
显然你已经知道我是谁了
You obviously already know who I am.
通常我不允许自己手下的人谈恋爱
Ordinarily, I don't allow for relationships in my unit,
琳德赛的位置空出来了
but Lindsay's spot's open.
是你的了
It's yours.
你以后不会想念这个吗
You're not gonna miss this?
这又不是
You know, it's not like
我最后一次穿防弹背心
it's the last time I'm gonna put on a vest.
没错 但这是最后一次我帮你穿
No, it's just the last time I'm gonna help you get it on right.
你这都是第四管子弹了吧
That's what, your fourth mag?
你还数着呢
Counting?
特别行动组不像情报组
Task force isn't like Intelligence.
他们更...
They're...
圆滑
slick.
我也不知道
I don't know.
那就让他们看看你的厉害
So show them how it's done.
新职位第一天会紧张是正常的
It's natural to be nervous on your first day.
你该看看我第一天上班
You should've seen me at my first day
在游乐园小吃吧那样子
at the Racing Rapids snack bar.
简直惨不忍♥睹
I was a wreck.
我这个决定没错
This is the right move for me...
对不对
right?
当然了
Hell yes.
少说话 多做事就对了
Just keep your head down. Work hard.
他们费尽心思挖你过去不是没原因的
There's a reason they recruited you so heavy.
你是最适合这份工作的人
You're the man for the job.
这些是琳德赛跟进的案子
Here's Lindsay's files.
看看能找谁接手
Just see what we need to offload.
你想过让谁来接替她的位子了吗
Have you thought about who's going to fill her spot?
我已经问了伯吉斯
Offer's been extended to Burgess.
这可不是份容易活
Big shoes to fill.
早上好
Good morning.
今天真是个适合突袭的好日子 你们说是吗
Beautiful day for a raid, huh, boys?
达米安·门多萨
Damian Mendoza...
负责齐塔斯贩毒集团的资金运输
money smuggler for the Zetas cartel.
他每月会运送数百万的贩毒集团资金
His operations moves millions in drug money
从芝加哥前往墨西哥
from Chicago to Mexico each month.
我们只要除掉门多萨
We take Mendoza out,
就能狠狠打击这个城市的毒品交易
we cripple the city's drug trade.
在我们的线人 凯莉·罗萨雷斯
With the help of our informant, Kylie Rosales,
门多萨女友兼会计的帮助下
Mendoza's girlfriend and bookkeeper,
我们掌握了他在芝加哥的据点
we've been able to pinpoint his Chicago base of operations.
门多萨将他的财务中心
Mendoza runs his counting house
藏在了M&B金属板材厂内
out of the back of M & B Sheet Metal.
凯莉说这个月的资金
Kylie says this month's shipment
明天就会运去墨西哥
leaves for Mexico tomorrow.
所以我们今天就去突袭 人赃并获
So we hit it today, while the place is flush.
如果没其他问题
If there are no questions,
最后检查一遍 然后整装出发
do your final checks and kit up.
凯莉
Hey, Kylie.
你还好吗
How you doing?
我知道这对你来说不容易
I know this is a lot to process.
说真的 我...
Honestly, I just--
我只想尽快了结这件事
I want this all to be over with.
如果被任何人发现我出♥卖♥♥♥了达米安
If anyone finds out I snitched on Damian,
我就死定了
I'm as good as dead.
达米安绝不会发现的
Damian won't suspect a thing, all right?
你就像平常一样去上班
You just go into work as usual.
行动的时候 我们会把你铐起来
And when we move in, we're gonna cuff you
就像其他人一样
just like everybody else.
如果有任何情况 就发消息到我们说好的号♥码
If anything goes wrong, just text that number we gave you.
我也不知道自己怎么会陷得这么深
I don't know how I got in this deep.
当时我只是在跟达米安约会
I started dating Damian,
突然就成了他的会计
and suddenly I'm running his books.
我根本没想成为这样的人
I never wanted to be this person.
明早醒来 你就能重新开始
Well, tomorrow you wake up with a clean slate.
我们逮捕他后 会撤销你所有的指控
We apprehend him, we drop all your charges,
你就能无罪释放
and you walk.
从今以后 你想怎么过
And how you live the rest of your life
全由你决定
is completely up to you.
好吧
Okay.
是时候了
It's time.
你的装备在这里
You're over here.
每件防弹背心都配有摄像头
Each vest has a body cam
可以实时传送画面回总部
that live-feeds video back to headquarters.
你们是租了卫星吧
You guys rent satellite time.
我们自己就有
I think we own one.
头盔上有麦克风
Helmets are mic'd up.
每个人都能清楚听到你的指令
Every guy's got you right in their ear.
特警小队都是匡蒂科训练出来的
SWAT's trained out of Quantico.
把你的武器给我
Give me your weapon.
不行 我的格洛克19从不离身
Oh, my 19 goes everywhere I go.
这是联调局专用的格洛克点四五口径手♥枪♥
This is a federally assigned Glock .45
配有额外弹匣
with extended magazine,
多出25发子弹
plus an additional 25 rounds.
-真不错 但我不需要 -不行
- It's very nice, but I'm good. - I'm not.
拿上这把点四五
Take the .45.
都趴下
Get down on the ground!
都趴下
Get down on the ground now!
都趴下
Get down! Get down!
把手举起来 快
Let me see your hands! Get 'em up.
不许动
Nobody move!
联调局 有搜查令
FBI! Search warrant!
他们知道我们要来
They knew we were coming.
凯莉在他们手上
And they have Kylie.
芝加哥警署 第二季第十一集
今天有什么活儿 警长
What do you got for us today, Sarge?
你伤好之前不给你派活
You're on light duty until you heal from your shooting.
所有医生都说我没问题了
My personal and my city doctors cleared me.
我好了
I'm fine.
但你的警长可不是这么说的
But your Sergeant says you're not,
所以乖乖坐桌子后边去
so behind the desk until I say.
什么桌子
What desk? Ugh!
我吗
Me?
什么 不
N--What? No.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
费舍尔长官命令本区所有警督
Commander Fischer wants district supervisors
重温街道安全保卫工作
to re-acclimate themselves to the streets.
这就是我今天要干的
That's what I'll be doing today.
给我的手♥枪♥上点油出警去
Oiled up my wheel gun and everything.
-上帝 -这不是...
- Oh, Heavens. - It's not--
巡逻车准备好了 警长
Squad's gassed up, Sergeant.
警长 我不知道要先...
Sergeant, I don't know the first thing about--
没人比你更垂涎
No one spends more time
我这张桌子了好吗
drooling in front of this Formica than you.
你见过我是怎么做的
You've seen how it works.
但是 伯吉斯
But, Burgess...
什么
What?
为王者
Uneasy lieth the head that weareth the crown
无安宁
upon the top of thine head.
-这什么意思 -她明白
- What does that mean? - She knows.
我不明白
I don't, actually.
我们走
Let's roll.
你确定要这么快回来上班吗
You sure you're ready to be back so quick?
什么 是啊 我没事
What? Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
别太勉强自己 好吗
Just don't push yourself too hard, all right?
监视这么久 我们竟然
All that surveillance, and we didn't know
连二次装货码头都没确定吗
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表