No, there' more.
-可恶 -没有了
- Damn! - There is no more!
放开她
Let her go.
-你干什么 -放开她
- What are you doin'? - Let her go.
-怎么 你想冲我开枪吗 -这事不该这么办
- What, are you gonna shoot me? - We don't do it this way.
这和你无关 你别管
This is not your show. You take a step back.
钱呢
Where's the money?
-钱在哪里 -警长
- Where's the money? - Sarge!
有人开枪 大家行动
Shots fired! Everybody move in.
-放下武器 -放下枪
- Drop your weapon! - Put your gun down!
-退后 -小心我开枪
- Stand down! - I will drop you.
-不许动 -退后
- Don't move! - Stand down.
安东尼奥 你不用这样的
Antonio, you don't need to do this.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
起来
Get up!
-你个叛... -闭嘴
- You rat piece of-- - Shut-up!
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
带他出去
Get him out of here!
你伤了我的心
You're breakin' my heart.
他们会送你去26街和卡尔街岔口
You'll be shipped down to 26 and Cal
在明天听证会前对你进行保护性监禁
and put in protective custody until the hearing, tomorrow.
如果你的本事就是找来卡特
If Carter's the ace up your sleeve,
听证会动不了我
it won't be much of a hearing.
你问问他西湖公♥寓♥219号♥
Hey, ask him about 219 Westlake Terrace.
我接到了内务部的电♥话♥
I already got a call from internal affairs
要你进行尿检
about you doing a urine drop.
好 我听证会结束了就去
Yeah, I'll do it after the hearing.
你在使用武器后12小时内
Well, it's mandatory you get tested within 12 hours
必须尿检
of firing your weapon.
我不想这案子出差错 所以...
I wanna make sure every T's crossed in this case, so...
结束了一定立刻就去
make sure you head down there first thing.
好的
Okay.
你或许该低调一阵子
Hey, you should probably lay low for a bit,
等所有事都过去
until this whole thing blows over.
他会去圣查尔斯跟我住一阵
All right, he's gonna stay with me out in St. Charles.
西湖公♥寓♥219号♥是怎么回事
Hey, what happened to 219 Westlake Terrace?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你没有事瞒着我吗
You tellin' me everything I need to know?
我没什么好隐瞒的 我来找的你 警长
I got nothing to hide here. I came to you, Sergeant.
告诉我实话 好吗
Tell me the truth, hm?
你自己也不干净吗
You stick your hand in the cookie jar?
当然没有
Absolutely not.
那为什么罗兰提那个地址
So why'd Roland mention that address?
为了扰乱你 很显然起效了
To get your head spinnin'. Obviously it's workin'.
霍普金斯警长投进了自己最后的一万块
Sergeant Hopkins sank his last 10k into this place.
这里还是捉襟见肘
Still needs to get out from under it.
你来这里多久了
How long you been coming here for?
我十四岁的时候第一次在下班路上走进这里
I was 14 when I first walked in on my way home from work.
当时我在帮一个叫
Well, work was runnin' dime bags
"硬骨头"的西班牙黑帮弟♥子♥贩毒 他住楼上
for an SGD named Hard Boy, he lived upstairs.
经常把我揍得鼻青脸肿
He used to slap me around.
但我上了几节课以后 就教训了他
But after a few lessons, I showed him.
我当时处于关键时期 你们明白吗
I was at that point, you know?
在人生的岔路口
Fork in the road.
接着这里向警方推荐了我
Than this place introduced me
就这个 青年拳击联盟
to the police, Youth Boxing League.
救了我一命
Saved my life.
也这么救了很多其他孩子
And it can do the same for a lot of other kids.
兄弟 我只能出一万
Listen, man. All I can do is 10 grand.
我能出五千
I can buy in for 5.
这样根本不够
That's not gonna be enough.
有意思 我差点就喊你弗兰克了
It's funny. I almost just called you Frank.
你什么时候知道我是警♥察♥的
Well, when did you find out I was a cop?
都十六年了
It's been 16 years.
一句"见到你真好"都不说吗
No "Good to see you"?
我不确定
Well, I'm not totally sure
这样好不好
this is a good thing.
我几天前碰到我的表亲吉米了
I saw my cousin Jimmy a few days ago.
你还记得吉米吗
You remember Jimmy?
他出来了 他告诉我他发现
He's out now and, uh-- he told me that he found out
你是个卧底
you were an undercover.
那个案子本来预计只需要几周的
Well, that case was only supposed to last a couple of weeks,
结果拖了一年
but instead it went a year.
我们在一起那时候你已经结婚了吗
Were you married then when we were together?
是的
I was.
你为什么打电♥话♥给我 琳达
Why--why'd you call, Linda?
你记得我曾经为你做过担♥保♥吗
You remember when I vouched for you that one time?
奇洛的人在找你的时候
When Cheero's crew was asking about you?
我救过你一命 是不是
I saved your ass. Would you agree?
是
Yeah, I would.
很好 我就想确认一下
Good. Just wanted to make sure
你忘没忘
you didn't forget that.
在进行这次调查的时候
Why did you sidestep the proper channels
你为什么要绕过正规方式
when conducting this investigation.
长官 你知道我队伍的做事风格
Sir, you know how my team works.
我们先侦查
We dive in head first.
我有明确情报称 罗兰警长和他的小组
I had specific intel that Sergeant Roland and his unit
想私吞毒贩子的钱和毒品
was rippin' off drug dealers for their money and narcotics.
我要说明一下 我和我的人
I would like to make it clear that me and my guys
本来根本不会去那栋房♥子
would not have been at that house,
或者与芝加哥邻近的任何地方
or anywhere near Chicago for that matter,
如果不是琳德赛警探...
if it hadn't been for Detective Linds--
琳德赛警探在哪里 她对我的委托人开枪了
Where is Detective Lindsay, who shot my client?
警长
Sergeant?
琳德赛警探去调查另一个案子了
Detective Lindsay got pulled into another case.
在她做过笔录 并且卡特·佩里警官
Until she goes on record and we get a sworn statement
给出誓词之前 你们不能做任何案子
from Carter Perry, you have no case.
罗兰警长和他的小队
Sergeant Roland and his team are being released
这次无罪释放
without charges at this time.
-太好了 -棒
- Perfect. - Yes.
恭喜你们
Congratulations, boys.
卫生间在那边
Bathroom is right over there.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
他们雇了鲨鱼乔当律师
Well, they hired Joe the Shark as their lawyer.
结果如何可想而知了
That should give you some idea.
他们就这么被放了吗
So they're gonna walk?
暂时是
For now.
卡特和琳德赛要去做笔录
We need to get Carter and Lindsay on record,
否则我们不能查任何案子
or we don't have a case.
有事吗 邦妮
Can I help you with something, Bunny?
我只是过来看看艾琳
Ah, I just dropped by to see Erin.
她不在
She's not here.
好吧 那我把东西放这吧
Okay, well, I wanna leave here something.
我给她做了个相框
I had this framed for her.
她们看起来像姐妹 对吧
They look like sisters, don't they?
你有病吗
You're sick?
我有病
I'm sick?
好吧 汉克 告诉我
Okay, Hank. Tell me--tell me
我这次又做错什么了
what I did wrong this time.
艾琳很伤心
Erin is grieving.
现在很脆弱
She's in a vulnerable space.
你就喜欢看她这样 是吗
But that's exactly where you want her, isn't it?
这样你才更好接近她
Easier for you to get your hooks into her?
听着
Listen to me--
再也别来了
Don't ever come back here.
走吧 我带你出去
Come on. I'll show you out.
你知道谁有病吗 是你
You know who's sick? You are sick.
-什么 -她们是最好的朋友
- Yeah? - They are best friends,
你却反过来说我错了
and you're making this about me?
-带她走 -走吧
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表