她怀孕了 需要去医院
She's pregnant. She needs a hospital.
她说没事
She said she's fine.
局里没派其他人来吗
District didn't send anyone else?
我们没有声张
We kept it internal.
如果要抓他们
If we're gonna catch these guys,
我们得先弄清他们为什么冲着你来
we need to know why they came after you.
那你说人为什么要抢劫呢
Why do people rob people?
真是个好理由啊 汉克 我谢谢你
That's helpful, Hank. Thank you.
现在他们知道我们要抓他们
Now they know we're gunning for them.
肯定会特别小心
They're gonna be extra careful.
我们可以多派点人出去
We can have a thousand units on the street like that.
不行
No.
这事我们内部解决
We keep this in-house.
内务部的人还盯着你呢
You still got I.A.D. looking at you.
你不能硬来
You can't muscle your way through this.
贾斯汀走之前说你手里有收来的保护费
Justin said you had street cash before he left.
我去酒吧了
I was at the bar.
我是不该去
I shouldn't have been,
但我那时并不知道自己怀孕了
but I didn't know I was pregnant yet.
我可能说漏嘴了
I guess I ran my mouth.
你告诉谁了 我需要列个名单吗
Who did you tell? Should I start a list?
只告诉了我朋友乔茜
Just my friend Josie.
我们是发小 但她认识很多不像话的人
We grew up together, but she knows a lot of bad people.
她一定告诉了伊恩
She must have told Ian.
我之前没见过伊恩
I'd never met Ian before,
但他上周来找我
but he comes to me last week...
说我必须带他进你的房♥子
Says I have to get him in your house.
如果我不干 他就杀了我肚子里的宝宝
Said if I didn't, he'd cut the baby out of me.
我信了
I believed him.
好吧 你得去看看医生
All right, you're gonna see a doctor.
但是 你的朋友 乔茜
But first, your friend Josie...
我找谁或者去哪可以找到她
Everyone she knows, anyplace I might find her.
可能是莫妮卡
Sounds like Monica,
莫妮卡·亚当斯
Monica Adams.
从没哪个孩子给球队筹到过那么多钱
Yeah, never had a kid raise so much money for the team.
那姑娘热心肠
The girl's all heart.
那姑娘大白天偷了我的东西呢
She picked my pocket in broad daylight.
啥 莫妮卡吗
What? Monica?
不可能
No.
贾雷尔
Hey, Jarrell!
把裤子拉好了给我去跑五圈
Pull up your damn shorts and give me five laps.
我不是在开玩笑
I ain't playing!
我接一下
I'll go grab this.
那我们怎么才能找到莫妮卡
So... so where do we find Monica?
去她学校看看呗
Why don't you try her school?
我们这儿大部分女孩都在哈珀上学
Most of the girls around here go to Harper.
走两个街区就到
It's two blocks up.
我说什么来着
What did I say?
有个家伙把车撞到37号♥街的烤肉店了
Guy drove his car into kebab hut on 37th.
我们得走了
We got to roll.
然后我们再来继续追查莫妮卡
And then we're right back on Monica's trail.
我保证
I promise.
还有你的警徽问题
Oh, yeah, and might want to fix that.
混♥蛋♥
Such a jerk.
伊恩·马♥克♥思♥有五个化名
Ian Marks has got five known aliases,
在印第安纳州和密歇根都非法入侵过他人住♥宅♥
warrants out for home invasion in Indiana and Michigan.
两天前他用其中一个化名
Two days ago he used an alias
在南部租了一辆小货车
to rent a van downstate.
我把车牌输入查询系统了 希望能匹配到
I put the plates into NVLS, so hopefully we get a hit.
我找其他警员协助调查了 但...
I called in a search, but...
但是什么
But what?
我们只能对外说我们的调查
All we can say about our investigation
-是"严格保密"的 -本来就是
- is "confidential matter." - That's what it is.
但这样南部分局
Yeah, well district south
不会授权我们进行调查的
can't authorize a search based on that.
还没确认伊恩·马♥克♥思♥同伙的身份吗
Still no I.D. on Ian Marks' partner?
没 我联♥系♥了几个线人
NO, I talked with some C.I.s,
都是和抢劫团伙有关的
some guys who run with robbery crews,
但还是没找到 还在查
but no dice, still working on it.
这什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
没查到就说没查到
If you got nothing, just say you got nothing.
-好吧 -车牌号♥有结果了
- All right. - I got a hit on the van.
那俩傻♥逼♥开着车冲闸了
Dummies drove through a tollbooth.
290公路南边红灯摄像机拍到他们往西边去了
Red-light camera caught it going west just south of 290.
-我们得立刻动身 -我派州警过去
- We got to go right now. - I'll dispatch state police.
不行 博伊特说此事我们内部解决
No, Voight said we do this ourselves.
先做一个网格搜查
We'll do a grid search.
肯定能在某个地方找到他们
They got to be in there someplace.
奥林斯基呢
Where's Olinsky?
他们去找奥利弗的朋友乔茜了
They went to look for Olive's friend Josie.
阿特沃特和鲁塞克跟着我
Atwater, Ruzek, with me.
查出那个大块头的身份
Get me an I.D. on the big guy.
-好的 -开工吧
- Yeah. - Let's do it.
你觉得博伊特的保险箱里有什么
What do you think was in Voight's safe?
谁知道呢
Who knows, man?
我就想说 那是一伙职业匪徒对吧
I'm just saying, it was a professional crew, right?
所以他们可能调查过他们的目标
So they probably research their targets.
绝不是什么临时起意冲动抢劫
It wasn't like it was no random robbery.
你是想说也许我们要从这些人手中拿回来的
You mean maybe we're chasing these guys to get something back
博伊特本来就不该有吗
that Voight wasn't supposed to have in the first place?
也许 我就是说说
Maybe. I'm just saying.
少说点
Say less.
一名警长在自己家中被袭击
A sergeant was attacked in his home,
这名警长带你进入这个团队
a sergeant that brought you into his unit,
给了你机会让你为家乡做更大的贡献
gave you a shot to do something bigger for your city.
我们要把这事做好
And we're gonna make it right.
我敢说他们肯定知道我们在跟踪他们
I'd say they know we're following them.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago Police!
不准跑
Stop running!
不许动 把手举起来
Don't move! Put your hands up!
是他们让我烧的
They told me to burn it!
两个人 其中有一个大个子吗
Two guys, one of them real big?
不 不 是个女的
No, no, a lady.
身材很好
Fine as hell too.
她让我开走车然后烧了
She told me to take it with and then torch it,
我就是听命行事
so that's what I did.
她给了我50块
I mean, she gave me 50 bucks.
是这个人吗
Is this her?
是的是的 就是她
Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's her.
我是被逮捕了吗
Hey, am I under arrest?
不 我们鼓励市民对车纵火
No, we encourage car fires.
这是新政策
It's a new program.
那个姑娘帮他们把车烧了
The girl helped them torch the car.
需要人帮忙找她吗
Need a hand tracking her down?
不用了 到时候警局见
No, we're good. I'll see you at the district.
怎么了
What?
此事和钱无关
This ain't about the money.
他们说要剖开她的肚子把我孙子弄出来
They said they were gonna slice my grandchild out of her.
我相信他们会这么做
I believed them.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
我猜她在洗衣房♥把制♥服♥偷走了
I guess she stole the uniform from the laundry--
一个女孩子 一个少女 你信吗
A girl, teenager. You believe it?
一整套制♥服♥ 除了枪都拿了
Full uniform, everything but a gun.
怎么了 警长
What's that, Sarge?
有个小孩被发现在31区假冒警♥察♥
Some kid got spotted impersonating a police in the 31st.
那个孩子长什么样
Well, do we have a description?
你问这么多干什么 又不是在我们辖区
Well, what do you care? It's not our district.
关我们什么事
We don't care.
-所以你是说我在浪费你的时间咯 -不不
- So now I'm wasting your time? - No, no, no.
这真是 太精彩了
It's still-- it's a great story.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表