升级了你的游戏 对吧
since then, haven't you?
我们知道这是你发给法比安·索萨的
We know you sent this to Fabian Sosa.
好好学着点
限你在12小时内将二十万美金
打入一下账户 否则这则视频
就会到世界各大新闻媒体手中
你已经是个风流情种了
难道还想当杀人犯吗
二十万
$200,000?
你准备用这个钱把你妈妈房♥子欠的税还清吗
Is that how you planned on paying off your mom's house?
然后剩下的用来给你的小组织做资金
Use the rest to fund your little group?
什么
What?
菲莉西亚·休斯 选她下手最合适不过了
Felicia Hughes, she's the perfect dupe.
对吧
I mean, am I right?
她人漂亮
She's a pretty girl.
天真容易上当
She's trusting, naive.
你就想到让她
You figure you dangle her
在一个有钱外宾面前晃晃
in front of a wealthy dignitary,
他肯定会带她上♥床♥的
he's gonna take her into his room.
然后你就可以敲诈人家一笔钱了
You can come back later, sting him for some cash.
这不是我写的
I didn't write this.
也不是我发的
I didn't send this.
我们觉得是这样的
Here's how we see it.
你骗菲莉西亚假扮妓♥女♥
You con Felicia into playing prostitute
想让法比安·索萨
so that hopefully Damian Sosa
在酒吧看上她
picks her up at the bar.
你跟她灌输什么革命之类的胡说八道
You feed her a bunch of revolutionary B.S.
说你要掀翻暴君的统治
about how you're gonna take down some oppressive tyrant
然后世界就会变得美好了
and rainbows are gonna criss-cross the sky,
但是她发现你只是想填满自己的腰包
but she finds out you're just there to line your pockets.
你怎么敢这么说我
How dare you even suggest that.
那是谁 是谁干的
Then who did it? Who did this?
我不知道
I don't know.
一定有人黑进了我的网络
Someone must have hacked my internet.
你说什么别人黑了你的网络
Yeah, the whole "Somebody hacked my internet" defense
在法庭上可站不住脚 麦特
doesn't really hold up in court, Matt.
你为什么杀菲莉西亚
Why'd you kill Felicia?
原来你们想这样扳倒我啊
Oh, so this is how you're gonna try and bring me down?
栽赃嫁祸我莫须有的谋杀罪
Frame me for a made-up murder?
你把自己想的太重要了
You wish you were that important.
看着我
Look at me.
好
All right.
昨晚你都跟谁在一起
Everybody you were with last night.
每一个人
Everyone.
真的 告诉我是怎么回事
Seriously, just tell me what it is.
我看看
Let me see.
-疼吗 -有点
- Does that hurt? - A little bit.
-好 -免费看病吗 警长
- Okay. - Free medical advice, Sergeant?
要去附近的诊所看
They'll charge me, like, a $400 deductible
他们要收我400块免赔费
just to go into the clinic near me.
没事 你继续
It's okay, come on.
-天哪 -怎么了
- Oh, God. - What?
这是德梅黑玛托马
It's a dermahematoma.
那是什么
What's that?
你得马上去医院
You need to go to the hospital immediately.
什么
What?
你的车在吗
Is your car nearby?
我可以开车吗
Should I drive?
我跟你开玩笑呢
I'm just kidding.
就是个咬痕
It's a hickey.
在上面抹点芦荟胶就行了
Just rub some aloe vera on it.
不会有事的
You should be fine.
很好
Great.
谢谢了 谢了
Thanks for that, thanks.
抱歉
Sorry.
纽约如何
How's New York?
不错
Good.
我就需要休息一下
Just needed a little breather.
为什么 因为厌烦了贵宾室和人体模型吗
From what? From VIP booths and models?
到底为什么
What's the real reason?
你什么时候开始这么愤世嫉俗了
When did you become such a cynic?
怎么 我就不能休假了吗
Oh, what, I can't take a vacation,
跟我大哥一起来玩玩
come back and hang with my older brother?
所以...
So...
-哪个是 -不要这样
- Which one is she? - Don't.
你只要点头就行
No, just nod your head.
她们都很惹火
I mean, they're both hot.
还是说是楼下那位接待警长
Or is it that desk sergeant from downstairs?
好吧 我们现在彼此正在冷静
Yes, we're on the backburner right now.
你住哪里
Where you staying?
爸爸那边吗
Dad's?
我想住你那里
I was thinking your place.
好啊 我现在刚好有个案子在忙
All right, I'm pretty deep in a case right now,
你自己打的去吧
so take a cab.
晚点我们去弄点吃吧 好吗
We'll get some food later or something, all right?
你别乱说 她来了
Shut up, here she comes.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
林德赛 这是我兄弟威尔
Lindsay, this is my brother Will.
当外科医生的那位
The surgeon.
大多数情况下吧
Most days, yeah.
-幸会 -彼此彼此
- Nice to meet you. - Same here.
你要住多久
How long you in town?
还没想好呢
Still figuring that out.
你走前我们应该一起玩玩
We should all hang out sometime before you go.
必须的
Definitely.
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我得走了
Um, I got to go.
我们再联♥系♥
I'll get at you later.
好
All right.
-回见 -拜拜
- See you around. - See ya.
我见了你的家人
I met someone from your family.
这对你来说应该不是大问题吧
I didn't think that'd be a big deal to you.
杰 我不想丢掉工作并不意味着
Jay, just because I don't want to lose my job
我不在乎你
doesn't mean I don't care about you.
这点不会改变
That's not gonna change.
我也是
Me too.
需要个拥抱吗 小子
You need a hug, kid?
就两分钟
Two minutes, you know?
两分钟前我还在
I'm there two minutes earlier,
那姑娘还活着
this girl's still alive.
我满脑子都在想这件事
I can't stop thinking about it.
快折磨死我了
It's killing me.
听我说 不管我们能不能抓到凶手
Listen, man, we catch this guy or not,
最重要的还是现在你内心的感觉
what matters is what you're feeling right now.
等你干这行干二十年后就会明白
When you hit 20 years on this job,
二十五岁时你这样是正常的
that's what'll get you to 25.
好
Okay.
为了找到那封勒索邮件的匹配人员
We ran all the Black Grid members
黑格组织的成员
in the cage through the analytical software
我都用分♥析♥软件查过了
to try and get a match on that blackmail email.
所有电♥话♥数据 虚拟网络 网络协议的都查了
I checked cell data networks, VPNs, protocols.
-甚至是... -到底有没有查到
- I even ran-- - You got the guy or not?
没有
No.
鲁托维斯基呢
What about Rutowski?
他的四个朋友可以提供不在场证明
Four of his friends alibi him out.
他们说他昨晚跟他们在一起
They say they were with him last night.
他们可能都嗑药嗑晕了记忆混乱了
Yeah, they're all probably stoned out of their minds.
先不要放走鲁托维斯基
We keep Rutowski in custody.
警长 我和杰想到个主意
Sergeant, me and Jay, we got an idea.
当时我们在赫尔曼德省
See, we was in the Helmand Province,
我们俩在山上
way the hell up in the mountains.
当时有我 杰 雷
It was me and Jay and Rev,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表