我不知道你们听到了什么 但我说清楚
I don't know what you heard, but let me set things straight.
为了拿回我的工作
In order to get my job back,
我假装自己是腐♥败♥警♥察♥
I put myself out there as dirty.
我从未同意 也没有举报过任何警♥察♥同僚
I never agreed, nor did I ever report on another cop.
-我知道你的感受 -你不知道
- I know what you're feeling. - You don't.
-艾琳 -妈妈
- Erin. - Hey, mom.
-我要结婚了 艾琳 -恭喜
- I'm getting married, Erin. - Great.
-双手放在我能看见的地方 -举起手来
- Let me see your hands! - Put 'em up!
奥斯卡·本伯内克刚拿十万美金悬赏你的人头
Oskar Bembenek just put a $100,000 bounty on your head
因为你杀了他兄弟雅各布
for killing his brother Jacob.
我是说 杰 如今有人正悬赏要做掉你
I'm just saying, Jake, you got a target on your head
你却不当一回事
and you don't seem all that phased.
之前我和部队在海外作战时 被追杀是家常便饭
Overseas, my unit and I, we always had a bounty on us.
大多数黑道对付条子只会出一万赏金
Most gangs only pay 10G for a cop.
如果你真的值十万 那我来动手好了
If you're really worth 100, I should take you out myself.
-正好拿来还房♥贷 -你试试
- Pay off my mortgage. - Try it.
之前有个毒贩曾悬赏一百万要我和博伊特的命
Coke dealer one time put a million dollar tag on my and Voight.
什么
What?
那你们是怎么解决的
How'd you handle that?
甩掉跟踪你的人
Well, you dust yourself.
从不走同样的路回家
Never go home the same way twice.
必要时冲红灯
Run red lights.
如果有车跟着你一起闯 那就找个隐匿的地方
If a car follows you through one, you chamber around
把人解决了
and you handle business.
-好吧 -你说是吗
- All right. - Rght?
比利·费根
This is Billy Fagan.
跟本地犯罪团伙有勾结 但都是小打小闹
Small time hood had ties to a local outfit.
我碰见过他几次
I've run into him a couple of times.
这是七个小时前的比利·费根
This is Billy Fagan seven hours ago.
有组织犯罪组发现他胸前钉着一张一美金钞票
Organized crime found a dollar bill pinned to his chest.
他们调查了塞尔维亚团伙 贩毒集团
They looked into the Serbians, the cartels,
但一无所获
coming up empty.
我们从有组织犯罪组那接手这单案子
We taking this from organized crime
就因为他是你牌友吗
because he was your poker buddy?
都去跟你们的线人谈谈
Start reaching out to your C.I.'s.
有时间谈谈吗
You got a sec?
如果你对我有意见
You got something to say to me,
别当着大家的面说
don't air it out in the bullpen.
明白了
Sounds good.
你不一定要赞同我做的事
You don't have to like what I did.
但你必须服从命令
But you do have to follow orders,
不然就自己调走
or you can put in for a transfer.
过去10年来 你一直跟我说
For the last 10 years, you've told me I.A.
内务部就是一帮胆小怕事的家伙
is a bunch of rats who hide behind their badge
根本不配当警♥察♥
instead of standing in front of it.
我是认真的 对付同僚的警♥察♥最无♥耻♥
And I meant it. Cops who go after other cops are the lowest.
我从没这么做过
I never did that.
我只是跟他们玩了个游戏 以换回我的工作
I played a game with them to get my job back.
而且这个游戏 我是胜者
A game I won, I might add.
知道吗 我一直记得你和卡米尔收留我的那天
You know, I remember the day you and Camille took me in.
11月13号♥ 那年我15岁
It was november 13th. I was 15.
在家里 我们应该信任对方
And in our house, we were supposed to trust each other.
所以我把一切都告诉了你
So, I've told you everything.
无论好坏 甚至是违法的事
Good, bad, ugly. Illegal.
一切都毫无保留
I have laid all of it out.
你该早告诉我的
You should've told me.
换做是我就会这么做
Because I would've told you.
艾琳
Erin.
进来
Come on in.
-你认识尼克·马塞洛吗 -认识 怎么了
- You know a Nick Marcello? - Yeah, why?
他的尸体刚刚被发现
They just found his body.
走吧
Let's go.
汉克
Hank!
真的很遗憾
So sorry.
先待在这里 特莉什
You have to stay here, Trish.
好的
Okay.
你们关系很密切吗
You two were close?
没错
Yeah.
小时候就认识了
Grew up together.
当时我出去买♥♥了点东西 然后回到家
I was out shopping. I came home.
尼克每天早上都会喂他的鸽子
Nick always feeds his pigeons in the morning.
知道谁有可能会做这种事吗
Any idea who could've done this?
比如说 生意伙伴
Business associates?
我知道你指的是什么
I know what you're implying,
但尼克已经金盆洗手好多年了
but Nick has been retired from that life for a long time.
你熟悉比利·费根这个名字吗
The name Billy Fagan mean anything to you?
昨晚他的尸体被发现 同样的手法
He was found last night, killed the same way.
不知道
No.
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Can you give us a minute?
当然
Yeah.
玛利亚和小尼克在哪里
Maria and Nick Jr.?
在我妈妈家
At my mom's.
他们还不知道
They don't know yet.
特莉什 我不是来这里办案的
Trish, I'm not here as a cop.
我跟尼克有交情 你知道的
Me and Nick had a history, You know that.
我只想查出凶手是谁
I just want to find whoever's doing this.
如果尼克跟谁发生过矛盾 你现在就得告诉我
Look, if Nick had a problem with anyone, you need to tell me now.
有一个人
There was someone.
布兰特·诺莱利 人身侵害 持械抢劫
Brent Norelli. Assault, armed robbery.
还在库克县精神病监狱待过半年
Even did six months at the Cook County psych ward.
诺莱利从父亲那里继承了这个木材厂
Norelli inherited this lumber yard from his old man,
可这只是个幌子
but it's just a front.
诺莱利木材厂
他刚跟那些黑道老大分道扬镳
He just broke off from the outfit old-timers,
但是现在已经准备抢他们的生意了
but he's already making plays for some of their rackets.
走吧
Let's go.
芝加哥警署 不许动
Chicago police! Freeze!
都跪下 不许动
Get on your knees. Get down!
芝加哥警署 跪下 举起手来
Chicago police! On your knees, hands up!
这么多够蹲十年了
10 years worth of oxy.
诺莱利在哪里
Where's Norelli?
他在仓库里
He's in the store room.
非请勿入
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago police!
不许动 扔下枪 放下武器
Don't move! Drop it! Drop it now!
防弹衣不错啊
Nice vest.
比利·费根和尼克·马塞洛
Billy Fagan and Nick Marcello.
我的肋骨好像断了一根
I think I got a broken rib.
你拿冲♥锋♥枪♥冲我们开枪 断根肋骨算轻的
You unload an AK at us, you're lucky that's all you got.
-你是汉克·博伊特吧 -没错
- Hank Voight, right? - That's right.
我听说过你
Yeah. I heard about you.
所以
Meaning?
只是听说过而已
I just heard about you.
是吗
Yeah?
比利·费根和尼克·马塞洛
Billy Fagan and Nick Marcello.
我说过了
I told you.
我警告过那两个老东西别挡我道吗
Did I give them geriatrics a warning I was planting my flag?
没错 但我没杀他们
Yeah. But I didn't gauge them, man.
我爸教过我该尊敬别人
My father taught me a little more respect than that.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我以为你们是来找茬杀我的
I thought you was a crew coming to try and shotgun me.
埃尔金内河船赌场的安保人员
Casino security on the riverboat out in Elgin
给我发来了这段录像
just sent me this footage.
两次案件发生的时候
He was playing a marathon session of blackjack
他一直在玩21点纸牌
during both murders occurred, so...
我早就说过
Just like I said.
我在那艘船上输了2万呢
I lost 20 grand on that boat.
要真说犯罪的话
Talk about a real crime.
先把他关起来吧
Throw him in the cage, anyway.
费根和马塞洛都是
One blast of double ought buckshot
被双管狩猎铅弹枪一枪毙命
killed both Fagan and Marcello.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表