watch her until I get my wife on the phone to come pick her up?
-没问题 -爸爸
- Yeah, of course. - Dad--
别说了 伊娃 我说真的
Not another word, Eva. I mean it.
我们去坐吧
Hey. Let's go sit.
我们就被绑在暖气片上
We were tied to the radiator
就用包裹里那些塑料绳绑着
with those plastic things you find on packages.
他们准备好转移我们了
They were getting ready to move us,
但一定是看到了你们在外面
but they must've seen you guys outside,
因为他们开始内讧起来
'cause they started arguing amongst themselves,
说什么 "外面有人
saying, "Someone's out there,
我们得赶快动手 马上"
we gotta do this now, right now."
所以 一个人拿刀子来
So, um...one came over with a knife
给我们松了绑
and cut us loose,
我一感觉自己松绑了
and as soon as I felt myself free,
想都没想 都靠着本能
I didn't even think-- it was like my legs just took over,
我看见了窗户 就跳出去了
and I saw the window and I just crashed through it.
海登
Hayden.
你看到那些人了吗
Did you get a look at these guys?
他们戴着面具 一直没摘过
They wore masks. They never took 'em off.
我以为自己死定了
I thought I was dead.
艾莉森还在他们手上吗
And they still have Allison?
我不该跑的
I shouldn't have left.
该留下来...
I should've stayed...
不 海登
No, Hayden.
你做的非常正确
You did exactly what you should have done.
你逃出来了 很正确
You got away. That was exactly right.
我们会找到艾莉森的
We'll find Allison.
别怕
It's okay.
-她没事吧 -没事
- She gonna be all right? - Yeah.
你们看到艾莉森了吗 她还活着吗 还好吗
And you saw Allison? She was alive? She was okay?
她还活着
She's alive.
这是好事 说明劫持她的人
Which is a good sign. That means whoever has her
想要谈条件
is trying to make a deal.
有人联♥系♥你了吗
Has anyone contacted you?
没有 但我在努力回想
No. But I've been racking my brain
有没有接触过什么
trying to come up with anyone I've dealt with
可能会...干这种事的人
that might be in the... consideration for something like this.
我不知道该干什么
I didn't know what to do.
所以把所有人都写下来了
So I wrote down everyone.
给你
Here you go.
看到没 也不错嘛
See? Not so bad.
绝对的 我们绝对是除暴安良
Oh, no. Totally. I mean, we're really doing our part
肃清街道的正义小卫士
to fight crime and clean up the streets.
你好 女士
Hey, ma'am.
有什么要给我们的吗
What do you got for us?
机关枪啊
Street sweeper.
几个混♥蛋♥扔我花♥园♥里的
Some punk threw it in my garden.
起码这周我不用花钱买♥♥杂货了
Least I don't have to pay for groceries this week.
你知道现在一根火腿有多贵吗
You see how much they charge for a ham these days?
-这里卖♥♥的便宜吗 -偶尔吧
- Do they have good sales here? - Occasionally.
但我更多是去112街我家边上的朱尔斯买♥♥
But I go to the Jewels over by my house on 112th.
他们家更便宜
They have better prices.
好吧 谢谢您 您叫...
Okay. Well, thank you, Miss....
-博迪 -谢谢您 博迪小姐
- Birdie. - Thank you, Miss Birdie.
看看这枪
Look at this thing.
-等等 不会吧 -怎么了
- Wait. There's no way. - What?
她说她住在112街吗
She said she lived on 112th street?
她说她在那买♥♥东西 没错
She said she shopped around there, yeah.
-不会吧 -怎么了
- No way. - What?
- 24S-X7F9 -什么
- 24S-X7F9. - What?
她的车牌 记下来 24S-X7F9
Her license plate! Write it down! 24S-X7F9.
-7F9 记下来了 -24
- 7F9. I got it, I got it! - 24...
-记下来了 -我认识这把枪
- I got it. - I know this gun.
你看
Look at this.
我们收到了把枪 我觉得和我一个月前
We got a gun we think was used in a triple homicide
出警的那起三重谋杀悬案有关
I responded to a month ago. Never solved.
枪♥支♥回购任务怎么
How does a gun buyback assignment
还能变成谋杀案调查呢
turn into a homicide investigation?
警长 我们觉得这是关键证物
Sarge, we think this is the missing piece.
唯一目击者声称看见一个男人拿了把白色枪口的枪
Only witness said he saw a guy with a white-tipped gun.
你知道什么叫"不问来历"吗
Do you know what "No questions asked" means?
枪♥支♥回购行动之所以有效
The gun buy-back program is effective
是因为社区的居民信任我们
because we maintain trust within the community.
如果没了这种信任 没人会交枪来
If we lose that trust, guns don't come off the streets.
但警长 这事关一起谋杀案
But Sarge, this is a homicide.
把枪送去凶案组 然后回去巡逻
Drop this off at Homicide and get back to patrol.
死亡枪手的身份出来了
I.D. came back on our dead shooter.
此人名叫杰森·伍德利
Guy by the name of Jason Woodley.
职业罪犯
Career criminal.
曾因持械抢劫入狱 刚出狱两月
Two months out of prison after a stint for armed robbery.
好的 杰森·伍德利
All right. Jason Woodley.
我想要知道关于这个人的一切资料
I want everything we got on this guy.
家庭成员 已知同伙
Family members, known associates.
汉克 楼下有个女人说她认识你
Hank, you got someone downstairs says she knows you.
你继续
You got this?
-就在那儿 -好的
- Right there. - Yeah.
-你是汉克吗 -你是哪位
- Are you Hank? - Who's asking?
我是奥利弗 奥利弗·摩根
I'm Olive. Olive Morgan.
我记得贾斯汀说你在这里工作
I remember Justin said you worked here.
因为我不知道你住哪儿
Since I didn't have your home address...
-你认识贾斯汀 -是的
- You know justin? - Uh, yeah.
我们断断续续地交往过一段时间
We dated for a while, on and off.
然后他消失了 音讯全无
Then he disappeared. I didn't hear from him.
有人说他可能加入海军陆战队什么的了
Someone said he might've joined the marines or something.
我不知道怎么联络他
I don't know how to get a hold of him.
我不是有事求他
I'm not asking for anything.
我只是觉得他应该知道 我
I just thought he should know that I'm...
怀孕了
well... pregnant.
-是他的孩子吗 -是的
- It's his? - Yeah.
我在家做了几次测试 然后去了诊所
I took a few tests at home, then went to a clinic.
我们该去医院了
We should get to the hospital,
看看海登知不知道杰森·伍德利
see if Hayden knows any more about Jason Woodley.
我去准备车
I'll get the car.
-听着 -奥利弗
- Listen... - Olive.
奥利弗
Olive, uh...
我会让贾斯汀联♥系♥你的
I'll have Justin get in touch with you.
好吗 把你的电♥话♥留给那个接待警长
All right? Just leave your number with the desk sergeant.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
听着 我很抱歉
Hey, look. I'm sorry, okay?
只是我们今天事情比较麻烦
We're just really crazed today.
这是我的名片
Here's my card.
过会儿打给我 我们好好谈谈
Just call me later and we'll talk it over.
谢谢你 我不想麻烦你的
Thank you. I don't mean to cause any trouble.
不麻烦
No trouble.
你♥爸♥妈终于不在这里死死盯着你了吗
Parents finally stop squeezing you to death?
他们去买♥♥吃的然后遛狗了
They went to get food and let the dog out.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
这是绑♥架♥你们的绑匪之一
This is one of the men who kidnapped you.
你觉得他看起来眼熟吗
Does he look familiar to you at all?
昨晚之前你有见过他吗
You ever seen him before last night?
海登 如果你知道什么的话一定要告诉我
Hayden, if you know something, you need to tell me.
-你是不是有什么没说 -我什么都说了
- You forget a little detail? - I gave you everything.
-没有说你 我说你 -什么
- Not you. You. - What?
杰森·伍德利
Jason Woodley.
你女儿说 几周前她看见过
Your daughter said she saw you talking to him
你跟他以及另一个人说过话
and another guy a few weeks ago.
-听着 我 -她看到你们两个说话了
- Look, I-- - She saw you talking to him.
就是你女儿逃命的时候我手下警探打死的那个人
The guy my detective shot while your daughter was escaping!
-你认得他 -我
- You knew him? - I...
你认得他
You knew him?!
告诉他你知道什么
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表