把音乐关掉
Turn the music off.
关掉
Turn it off.
过来
Come over here.
大家放下手里的香槟
Everybody set down your champagne.
派对结束了
Party's over.
你是管事的吗
You're in charge?
是的
Yes, I am.
你们谁住在2023房♥
Which one of you is staying in Room 2023?
是谁
Who is it?
我得跟我的文化联络官核实一下
I'll have to check with my cultural liaison.
她包下了这层给我的人住
She rented the entire floor for my staff.
很好 大家找个位子坐下
Good, everybody take a seat.
哪里都不许去
Nobody's going anywhere.
你也是
You too.
坐下
Take a seat.
部长先生
Mr. Secretary.
罗斯探员 他们说我们遇到麻烦了
Agent Rose, I was informed that we have a problem.
是的 部长
Yes, Secretary.
我们正在调查
We're looking into it.
联调局
FBI.
大会期间这家宾馆由我负责
This hotel is part of my detail during the convention.
对 我们绝对是有麻烦了
Yeah, we definitely have a problem.
一个姑娘刚从这里的窗户掉下去死了
A girl just died falling out of your window.
-我们出去说 -你听见我说的了吗
- Let's talk outside. - Did you hear what I just said?
一个姑娘刚从他房♥间的窗户掉下去了
A girl just fell out this man's window.
我明白情况
I understand the situation.
别碰我
Don't put your hands on me.
冷静
Easy.
我们出去说
Let's talk outside.
再见[西语]
Ciao.
-警长 -你的手下乱跑
- Sarge. - Found your guy off the reservation
试图盘问国外政要
trying to question a foreign dignitary.
法比安·索萨是代表
Fabian Sosa's here on behalf
南美洲代表团来此的
of the South American delegation.
我不在乎那人是谁 伙计
I don't care who that guy is, man.
索萨有外交豁免权
Sosa's traveling with diplomatic immunity.
你想要找他
You want to speak with him,
得通过他的法律顾问请求谒见
you have to request an interview through his counsel.
这个死去的姑娘
We're talking about a dead girl
很明显是从他那层掉下的
that clearly fell from that guy's floor.
可能是自杀
Could be suicide.
不是自杀 我收到了...
It's not suicide; I got a mess--
鲁兹 鲁兹
Ruzie, Ruzie...
去透透气吧
go get some air.
我们警徽上写着芝加哥
You know this badge says our city.
这是我们的受害人 我们的案件
It's our victim, our investigation.
当然
Absolutely.
但这座酒店在联邦管辖权内
But the hotel is under federal jurisdiction.
我们会找索萨询问 我们随时沟通
We'll question Sosa and keep you in the loop.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
亚当
Hey, Adam.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我跟你说 她不是自杀
I'm telling you, she didn't kill herself.
她刚刚打我电♥话♥说遇到麻烦了
She just called me; she was in trouble.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你认识她吗
You knew her?
-是 -怎么认识的
- Yeah. - How?
她叫菲莉西亚·休斯
Name was Felicia Hughes.
是德保罗大学一名全优的人文科学学生
She was a straight-A liberal arts student at DePaul.
政♥治♥抗♥议♥集♥会♥的几位骨干之一
A few priors for disturbing political rallies,
只掌握这些
but that's it.
她在韦斯福德酒店干什么
What was she doing at the Wexford?
不知道
I don't know.
更重要的是 她穿着恨天高和超短裙
More specifically, what's she doing at the Wexford
在韦斯福德宾馆干什么
in 6-inch heels and a miniskirt?
这种大型的贸易会议
These big trade conferences,
会吸引全国的
they attract high-priced escorts
高端应♥召♥女过来
who come in from all over the country.
或许她是想挣点钱交学费
Maybe she was trying to earn some tuition money.
不可能
There is no way.
她不是这种人
This girl wasn't the type.
你怎么能确定
How can you be sure?
你也一小时前才知道她的真名
You didn't even know her real name till an hour ago.
那个黑格组织呢
What about the Black Grid group?
你觉得他们和这事有关吗
You think they had anything to do with this?
他们不是杀人犯
They're not killers, you know?
只是扔油瓶的大学生罢了
They're college kids with oil jugs.
不管怎样 派人去他们集♥会♥地点巡逻
Either way, have patrol sit on their meeting place.
菲莉西亚的亲友呢
What about people in Felicia's life?
或许他们知道情况
Maybe they know something.
老大 要我说
Boss, I'm telling you,
索萨这家伙 他肯定知道情况
this guy Sosa, he knows something.
法比安·索萨来自一个人脉极广的政客世家
Fabian Sosa's from a big, politically connected family.
很显然他来
Apparently he's in town
是为了天然气交易
to negotiate some natural gas deal.
很可惜 我们无法跟他接触
Well, too bad, 'cause we can't get anywhere near him.
联邦政♥府♥怕我们闹出
The feds are afraid we're gonna set off
外国权贵的什么性丑闻
some sex scandal with a foreign crony.
我有个在韦斯福德的妓♥女♥线人
I got a CI escort who works the Wexford.
我可以问问她
I can reach out.
去吧
Do it.
行了 你去调查尸体
All right, you start with the body.
你和他一起
Hey, keep him company.
她是喜欢疯的那种吗
Was she a party girl?
不是
No.
不是 她...
No, she was, like...
很积极向上
full of life.
我在的那个小组里
Out of that whole group that I was under with,
这个女孩 很突出
this girl, she actually stood out.
她和别人不一样
She was different.
喜欢卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥吗
Was she a flirt?
有点儿
Yeah, a little.
毕竟是个年轻漂亮的姑娘
I mean, you know, she's a young pretty girl.
不过都很正常
Of course she was.
我和她没什么 老兄
Nothing happened between her and me, man.
什么都没有
Nothing at all.
好吧
All right.
毒检报告最早下周才能出来
The tox report won't be in until at least next week.
血液化验显示有酒精和苯二氮
And the blood test shows alcohol and benzodiazepine.
阿普唑仑[镇静催眠药]
Xanax.
差不多就那种药吧
That or something like it.
左三头肌有瘀伤
And she has bruising behind her left triceps,
可能认为是某个惯用右手的人用力抓过她
which might indicate someone right-handed grabbed her forcibly.
好 那就是他杀
Okay, so homicide.
那就是你们的事了
That's your job.
但如果她是被推下去的
But if she was thrown over,
喝了那么多酒还吃了药
with all that booze and pills in her,
她应该没什么力气挣扎
I doubt she could have put up much of a fight.
谢谢
Thank you.
天哪
Oh, no.
是她
That's her.
是菲莉西亚
It's Felicia.
你们是警♥察♥吗
You guys the police?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
休斯先生 我们很遗憾
Mr. Hughes, we're so very sorry for your loss.
很抱歉这么问 先生
I'm sorry to do this, sir.
但你介意回答我们几个问题吗
Do you mind if we ask you a few questions?
没事
Yeah.
菲莉西亚住在家里吗
Was Felicia living at home, sir?
是
Yeah, she was.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表