同样确定不给蕾拉东西
Rock solid.
他的一切财产都是分好的
He kept all of his property separate
因为一切都是他婚前所赚
because it was earned before the marriage.
如果她得不到半点好处那意义何在
What does a gold digger do when she can't get to the gold?
应该是"干掉丈夫偷走钱"吧
I'm gonna go with "Kill the husband and steal it."
或者...
Or...
让其他人干掉他自己好全身而退
Get somebody else to kill him so she can walk away clean.
特里
没错
Yeah.
霍斯特德来过电♥话♥了
Hey, that was Halstead.
他们刚离开性♥爱♥俱乐部
They just left the sex club.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
他们之前一直待在那儿吗
They've been there this whole time?
5个小时了哎
That--that's five hours.
执行个任务有那么费劲吗
Talk about milking your assignment, huh?
-难以置信 -刚才你说到哪儿了
- Unbelievable. - You were saying?
他们获知了特里找的
They got a name of a jeweler
那个珠宝商的名字 安德森·纳兹
this Terry guy was referred to, Anderson Narz.
他在珀特基公园开了一家店
He owns a store down in Portage Park.
早上9点营业
Opens at 9:00 a.m.
我打破了自己的重要原则:
I broke my own golden rule:
绝不收♥购♥生人的赃物
Never fence a score for a new guy.
但我那个蠢货性变♥态♥侄子替他担♥保♥
But my moron sexual-deviant nephew vouched for him,
我竟然愚蠢地相信了
and like an idiot, I listened.
是这个人吗
This the guy?
-是他 -找好买♥♥家了吗
- That's him. - You set up a buyer yet?
没有
Nope.
该死
Damn.
这值多少钱
How much we talking right there?
20块就全部给你
You got $20, I'll give you all of them.
这都是赝品
They're fake. Phonies.
大号♥棱钻
Cubic Zs.
收♥购♥前我该仔细检查的
I knew I needed to loupe 'em before I held 'em,
但他给我之后就离开了
but he handed 'em over and split.
你告诉他多久能帮他找到买♥♥家
How long did you tell him it'd take you to find a buyer?
一周内
Inside a week.
好
Okay.
现在帮我安排和特里见面
Set up a meet with Terry now.
告诉他你动作很快 有鱼上钩了
Tell him you worked fast, you got a fish on the hook,
你准备付款给他了
and you're ready to settle up.
我侄子会因此受到牵连吗
My nephew gonna get hurt on this for referring him?
帮我找到这个人 我就不认识你
Get me this guy, and I don't know you,
也不认识你侄子 我对此一无所知
I don't know your nephew, I don't know nothing.
我们成交
Then we have a deal.
伯吉斯 请说
Burgess.
你还在盯着蕾拉·罗斯林吗
You still got eyes on Layla Roslyn?
是的 我现在正盯着她
Yeah, yeah, I'm looking at her right now.
盯紧她
Stay on her.
钻石还没找到 可能还在她身上
The diamonds are still in play, and she might have 'em.
收到
Copy that.
快上来
Let's ride.
车牌是2295tx 2295tx 2295
2295tx, 2295tx, 2295--
进入左车道 2295tx
Get in the left lane. 2295tx.
她在那儿 我看到她了
There she is. I see her. I see her.
没错
Yeah, there she is.
她的车和司机呢
What happened to her car and driver?
我也不知道
Damn, I don't know.
里弗福雷斯特警♥察♥ 举起手来
River Forest Police! Hands where I can see them.
-下车 -搞什么鬼
- Step out of the car. - What the hell?
里弗福雷斯特警署
River Forest Police!
-举起手来 -该死
- Put your hands where I can see them. - Damn it.
下车
Step out of the vehicle.
走到车后面来
Walk to the back of the vehicle.
-我们是警♥察♥ -举起手来
- Okay, we're police. Hey, hey! - Hands up.
-我们是警♥察♥ -我是芝加哥警署的
- We're police. - I'm Chicago PD.
-亮出证件 -在我右边裤带上
- Show me some ID. - It's on my right hip.
-我给你看了啊 -看到了吗
- Can I show you that? - You got it?
-你们有什么事吗 - 我们不是坏人
- You guys all right? - We're straight.
我们不是坏人 阿特沃特 我们走
Yeah, we're straight. Atwater, let's go.
我们接到了报♥警♥电♥话♥
We got a 911 call.
一位女士说她被两个
Some woman said she was being threatened
持枪人士威胁
by two people with guns.
没事了
Don't worry about it.
打扰一下
Excuse me. Hi.
蕾拉·罗斯林在这儿吗
Is Layla Roslyn here?
不好意思 谁
I'm sorry, who?
蕾拉·罗斯林 她刚刚才进来
Layla Roslyn. She just came in.
穿红色夹克 提着很多购物袋
Red jacket, lots of shopping bags.
有这么个人
Oh, uh, yeah.
她说她走错了
She said she had the wrong building.
从后面出去了
She went out the back.
博伊特 是安东尼奥
Voight, it's Antonio.
特里刚和纳兹约好了
Terry just set up a meeting with Narz
要在自然历史博物馆外面见面
outside the natural history museum.
让他约到两小时后
Tell him to make it two hours from now,
把大家先集中起来
and get everyone else to mobilize.
就五分钟后
It's going down in five minutes.
什么五分钟 不行
It's not going down in five minutes.
你自己说吧
I'm gonna put you on speaker.
你必须等后援到 安东尼奥
You have to wait for backup, Antonio.
如果可以我当然会等 但特里提前行动了
I would if I could, but Terry jumped the gun.
他打电♥话♥给纳兹说现在就要见面
He called Narz and said he wants to meet now.
我觉得他要逃了
My sense is he's ready to blow out of town.
-好吧 谁和你一起 -罗曼
- All right, who's with you? - Roman.
他可以 我相信他 这可能是我们唯一的机会
He's solid. I trust him. This could be our only shot.
我唯一的机会
My only shot.
好吧 你自己看着办
All right. Do your thing.
目标正在向纳兹走过去
Target's walking towards Narz.
看到了
I got him.
-给我吧 -我没全部带来
- Let's have it. - It's not all here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
现在我只能拿到一部分
I could only get some of it for now.
有枪
Gun!
站住 警♥察♥
Stop, police!
不许动
Don't move!
最后警告你一次
Last warning!
铐起来
Cuff him.
特里·伊根
Terry Egan.
02年人身侵犯罪 05年严重殴打罪
Assault in '02, aggravated battery in '05,
11年抢劫罪
robbery in 2011.
在莱文沃思监狱待过两年
Two years in Leavenworth.
现在加一条谋杀罪 是吧 特里
And now murder, huh, Terry?
蕾拉一定床上功夫特别厉害 瞧把你迷惑的
That Layla must have been an absolute panther in the sack,
对吧
am I right?
你们是在性♥爱♥俱乐部认识的
You two met at the sex club.
她开始是在你耳边说
She started whispering in your ear
她很爱你 说你们可以一起逃跑
how much she loved you, wished you could run away together,
但前提是要先干掉亚瑟
but the only way that could happen is if Asher's bye-bye.
然后你就开始盘算了
And you started thinking to yourself, you know,
凭什么这小丑有钱
"Why should this clown have all the money
还有妞
and the girl?"
但有一点你不知道
Here's what you don't know,
在你杀他之前
before you killed him,
你女朋友已经把钻石换成假的了
your girlfriend switched out the diamonds for fake ones.
你说什么鬼话
What the hell are you talking about?
我是说 两个人一起策划
I'm talking about two people who had a plan.
一个人很聪明 而另一个人就是你
One was smart, and the other one was you.
不
No.
不 你们只是想套我的话
No, you're just saying this to try to get me to roll.
这些是假的
It's fake.
特里 我们抓到你销赃了
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表