老埃 你确实住在一个车♥库♥里 对吧
I mean, Al, you do live in the garage, you know.
我知道你住在那里
I mean, I know you live there
是为了跟女儿保持联♥系♥
to be close to your daughter and everything.
我只是觉得
I just thought that--
听着 我住在车♥库♥
Listen, man, I live in the garage
是因为我不愿放弃我的家庭
because I couldn't give up on my family.
那你希望她怎么做
What do you expect her to do?
-你这是要对我说教吗 -不 我支持你老埃
- You gonna start in on me now? - No, I'm on your side, Al.
但你要知道
But, you know, what,
难道她会十年如一日地停留在过去吗
is she gonna be frozen in time for a decade?
你会生气 很正常 换我也会
You're angry. Be angry. I'd be angry.
但是
But...
我也不好说
I don't know.
你想让她回心转意
You want her back,
就得去尽力争取
you should fight for her.
走吧 我们去喝杯啤酒 如何
Come on, let's go. I'll get you a beer, all right?
-我请 -好
- I'm buying. - Yeah.
你玩儿得好吗
You a big player?
我是指打扑克
Poker, I mean.
我都跟我儿子打扑克赢瑞士鱼软糖吃
I play for Swedish Fish with my son.
-可能不跟你... -丈夫吗
- Probably not like your-- - Husband?
我丈夫 亚瑟
My husband, Asher.
他真的很了不起对吧
He's really something, isn't he?
你肯定比我清楚
You'd know better than me.
那你呢
What are you?
我很忠诚
I'm loyal.
对谁忠诚
To whom?
罗斯林夫人 你的手放我大腿上了
Mrs. Roslyn, your hand is on my leg.
叫我蕾拉就行
Call me Layla.
蕾拉
Layla...
你手放我大腿上了
Your hand is on my leg.
你知道你跟我丈夫有什么共同点吗
Do you know what you and my husband have in common?
没有
Nothing.
他烦你了吗
He bothering you?
没有
No.
你要来烦我吗
Are you gonna try?
你怎么一身酒味
Oh, I can smell it on you.
你接这活儿的时候我怎么跟你说的
What'd I say when you took this job?
我让你看着我老婆点
I said to keep an eye on my wife.
显然你今晚输了不少...
Okay, you've clearly had a bad night at the tab--
不
No.
我让你跟她上♥床♥给我戴绿帽子了吗
I say take her to bed, make me look like a fool?
我开始没跟你说清楚吗
Was I unclear in any way?
去把我外套拿来 然后开车过来
Go get my coat, then bring the car around.
艾琳·琳德赛
Erin Lindsay.
史蒂夫·考特
Steve Kot.
我有什么麻烦吗
Am I in trouble here?
不是 我想请你一起吃晚餐
No trouble. I want to take you to dinner.
不早了 我也累了 还有我不跟律师约会
It's late, I'm beat, and I don't date lawyers.
其实我根本不喜欢律师
I don't even really like lawyers.
我不是找你约会 而是工作邀请
It's not a date. It's a job offer.
我是代表州检察官来的
I'm here on behalf of the state's attorney.
你觉得带领自己的团队直接为政♥府♥工作怎么样
How does running your own task force for the feds sound?
谢谢你的邀请 但是
Listen, thanks for the offer, but...
你考虑一下
Think about it.
如果你饿了 并且想跟我谈谈 那就更好了
If you get hungry and you want to talk about it, even better.
奥利弗睡了
Olive's asleep.
她...
She was...
挺累了
pretty tired.
医生怎么说
What'd the doctor say?
他说宝宝很好
He said the baby's doing real good.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
男孩
A boy.
是啊 怎么样
Yeah, how about that?
这样啊
Oh, well...
是啊
Yeah.
你看上去不错
You look good.
我感觉不错
I feel good.
我跟征兵官谈过了 我想当陆军通信兵
I met with a recruiter. I'm thinking about signal corps.
陆军通信兵 那个...
Signal corps, that's...
得有大学文凭才行
I mean, you need college for that.
对 我也在考虑念大学
Yeah, I'm thinking about college too.
想法不少啊
Got a lot on your mind.
是啊 突然就想到了
Yeah, all of a sudden, yeah.
爸爸 我之前不知道
Dad, I didn't know.
奥利弗刚刚告诉我你经历的事了
Olive just told me what you went through.
我...
I--
我...你抓到那伙人了吗
I just-- did you get the guys?
抓到了 一个死了
Yeah, one's-- one's dead.
另一个...
The other's...
要在监狱待一辈子了
Never gonna see the outside of a cell.
我想让你知道...
I want you to know...
他们也是我的家人
that this is my family,
我想保护他们
and I'm gonna keep them safe.
好了 我去睡觉了
All right, I'm gonna turn in.
但是...
But...
谢谢你
Thank you.
贾斯汀
Justin...
我这里...
Look, there's--
既然奥利弗要跟你一起搬去基地...
As long as Olive's moving to the base...
或许你应该...
You know, maybe you should--
你应该给她一个名分
You should think about making an honest woman of her.
这是你母亲的戒指
It's your mother's ring.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表