about the secondary loading dock?
我们拿到的计划图里没标明在哪
The blueprints we were working off didn't include it.
库克郡技术顾问没有更新文件
Cook County Assessor's office hadn't updated the files.
等我们到那里鬼知道他们已经滚了多久了
God knows how long they were gone by the time we got there.
门多萨车上放的跟踪器
We're not getting a signal from any of the trackers
没有任何信♥号♥♥反馈 凯莉的电♥话♥也关了
on Mendoza's vehicles, and Kylie's phone is shut off.
无法追踪
There's no way to track it.
我们可以发调查警报
We can put out an investigative alert,
但现在车牌肯定被换掉了
but the plates have probably been switched by now.
联♥系♥国土安♥全♥局♥
Get Homeland Security on the line.
确保每个边境检查站都有人检查
Make sure they got eyes at every border checkpoint.
凯莉耍了我们 就这么简单
Kylie played us, plain and simple.
我们手上有她的什么信息
How much do we really know about that girl?
我们是在一次小型缉毒任务里找上她的
We flipped her in some small-potatoes drug bust.
你知道那种情况
You know the type.
国家管辖权内只有两个月调查权
Two-month investigation with national jurisdiction--
所以我们又回到原点了
we're back to square one.
门多萨带着钱可能在任何地方
Mendoza could be anywhere with that money right now.
这里是他的老窝
This is his home base.
据我对这座城市的了解
And if there's one thing I know about this city,
这里有很多地方可藏
it's that there's plenty of places to hide.
芝加哥警署有逃犯逮捕组
CPD has a Fugitive Apprehension Unit.
联♥系♥一下他们
Let's get them on the line.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我认识他们组的豪威尔斯警长
I know Sergeant Howells over there.
他们组行事比较粗犷
Their unit isn't exactly careful.
我们的行动会传到门多萨耳朵里
Mendoza would hear us coming from a mile away.
你有更好的建议吗
You got a better suggestion?
我可以联♥系♥我以前的组
Let me call my old unit.
没人比情报组更清楚
No one knows their way around this city
他们会躲在哪里
better than Intelligence.
你确定他们靠得住吗
You can vouch for these guys?
绝对没问题
100%.
你确定吗
You're sure?
不 不 我很乐意帮忙
No, no, no, no, no. I'm happy to help.
好吧 艾琳 我们现在就过去
All right, Erin, we'll head over now.
肯定很有意思
This should be interesting.
搞什么啊伯吉斯 我还以为我们关系挺好嘞
Really, Burgess? I thought we were cool.
是挺好啊 没问题啊
We are cool. We're totally cool.
分给我全区唯一一辆暖气有问题的车
Assigning me the only car in the district without a working heater?
我都快冻死了
I'm gonna freeze my rocks off.
我上次开的时候还好好的呢
Last I drove it, it worked fine.
你上次 那是六月好吗
Last you drove it, it was June.
我要新车
You want a new car,
就给你呗
you get a new car.
4720 是你的了
Okay, vehicle 4720, all yours.
我会让人去检查以前那辆的
I'll get R service to check out the old one.
你人不错啊 伯吉 谢啦
You're true blue, Burge. Thanks.
看到了吧 这真是分美差啊
See? It's nothing but honey up in here.
快看啊
Oh, check you out.
你什么时候通过了警长测试
When did you pass the Sergeant's exam?
求别问
Don't ask.
怎么了
Uh, what's going on?
琳德赛的专案组叫我们过去
Lindsay's task force called us in.
你第一天回来上班怎么样
How you doing, first day back and all?
-还好吗 -挺好啊
- You all right? - Yeah, I'm fine.
-真的吗 -真的 很好
- You sure? - Yes, I'm fine.
好啦 你走啦
Come on, get out of here.
好吧
Okay.
我才不管谁知道
I don't care who knows it.
我们的线人 凯莉 该在情况
Our CI, Kylie, was supposed to alert us
有变时通知我们的
if anything went sideways.
最可能的是 她在我们突袭门多萨前
Best we got is that she tipped off Mendoza
就泄密给他了
before we raided.
我们觉得他们还在芝加哥 很可能
We think they're still in Chicago, most likely looking
在想另一种办法把赃款转移到墨西哥
for alternative means to move their cartel cash to Mexico.
所以才喊我们小队
And that's where our unit--
你们小队 抱歉 过来
your unit--sorry-- comes in.
你们了解芝加哥
You guys know Chicago.
我们需要你们帮忙追踪
We need your help tracking down
门多萨组织的关键人物
the key players in Mendoza's operation.
可以
Sounds good.
情报组请关注门多萨的三位副手
We need Intelligence to focus on Mendoza's three lieutenants--
埃米利奥·昆丁 爱德华多·富恩特斯
Emilio Quentin, Eduardo Fuentes,
和弗兰科·冈博亚
and Franco Gamboa.
找到他们 就能找到门多萨和赃款
We find them, they'll lead us to Mendoza and the money
但愿还有凯莉
and hopefully Kylie.
那就找副手
Lieutenants it is.
贩毒集团还有其他成员
You know, there are other guys in the cartel.
你调查过他们吗
You look into any of them?
门多萨是我们唯一能监视到的齐塔斯成员
Mendoza is the only Zeta member we were able to get eyes on.
但如果你们发现别人 也请继续调查
But if you find a name, follow it down.
出问题了
We got a problem.
凯莉的哥哥刚提交了失踪人口报告
Kylie's brother just filed a missing-persons report.
她哥哥 有什么背景
Her brother? What's his story?
无名小卒
He's nobody.
打给应急办
Call OEMC,
让他们编写公告 带她哥哥过来
have them redact that bulletin, bring the brother in.
别让其它部门碰这案子
We don't want any other agency touching this case.
我们的技术人员会安置你们
One of our techs can get you set up
去会议室里
in a conference room.
分♥析♥师也听你们调遣
Analysts are at your disposal.
我们都有数了
We know what we got to do.
我更喜欢回自己地盘干
Prefer to run this out of our own shop,
如果没差的话
if it's all the same.
保持联♥系♥
Stay in contact.
当然
Of course.
再见
Good to see you.
和老队友合作
Working with your old unit...
没问题的 对吗
There's no problems, right?
完全没有 我们是一家人
Not at all. We're a family.
只要你明白 现在他们是替我们效力
As long as you understand, they work for us now.
明白
Got it.
琳德赛长官 卡洛斯·罗萨雷斯
Officer Lindsay, Carlos Rosales...
凯莉的哥哥
Kylie's brother.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
你女儿吗
She yours?
不 她叫克里斯蒂娜
Uh, no, this is Kristina.
是凯莉的女儿
It's Kylie's daughter.
凯莉两天前把她留在我家
Kylie dropped her off at my house two days ago.
她说她准备离开达米安
She said she was gonna leave Damian.
现在我一直没她消息
Now I haven't heard from her.
你知道门多萨可能把你妹妹带去哪里吗
Do you have any idea where Mendoza might have taken your sister?
不知道
No idea.
我们本该去奥兰多和表亲同住的
We were supposed to move in with our cousin in Orlando.
单程票和需要的东西都买♥♥好了
We bought one-way tickets and everything.
凯莉不想再让孩子在门多萨那种人身边了
Kylie didn't want her kid around guys like Mendoza anymore.
拜托一定要找到她
Please find her.
她和克里斯蒂娜是我全部家人了
Her and Kristina are all the family I got.
我们会尽力的
We'll do everything we can.
休息吧
Get comfy.
在我们抓到那个疯子之前
The two of you aren't going anywhere
你俩哪也别去
until we catch this maniac.
-有所保留吗 -什么意思
- Leave something out? - What do you mean?
你该告诉我凯莉还有个女儿的
You've should told me that Kylie has a daughter.
她在明尼阿波利斯有个祖母
She's got a grandma in Minneapolis
还对坚果过敏
and a tree-nut allergy.
-有什么关系 -以我的行事风格
- Why does it matter? - Because the way I work...
线人的每个细节都很重要
every detail about a CI matters.
既然你现在知道她有孩子了
Well, now that you know that she has a kid,
情况会怎么变化
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表