He just had a mistress.
想跟他分手
Just wanted to break up with him.
所以他拿刀捅了她
So he stabs her.
捅了25刀
25 times.
他的衬衣 上面有她的血迹
His shirt? It's got her blood on it.
我认识那个女孩
Now, I knew this girl.
我认识她
I knew this girl.
乔茜·马丁
Josie Martin.
我本想发展她成为线人指证他的
I was trying to turn her out as an informant against him.
-情报科 我是阿特沃特 -我去去就回
- Intelligence, Atwater. - I'll be back.
谢了
Thanks.
装甲车公♥司♥的主管
The supervisor from the armored van company
我一直在找的那个 刚请了病假回家
I've been trying to get a hold of just went home sick.
你跟霍斯特德去跟这条线索
You and Halstead, let's go.
把地址短♥信♥发给我
Hey. Text me the address.
没问题
Gotcha.
干那件事的团伙之中 有人
My guy was approached by some of the guys in the crew
曾找过我男人
who pulled off the job.
他没参与 一早上都跟我在一起
He wasn't involved. He was with me all morning.
好吧 行
Fine. Great.
-你把他的名字告诉我就行了 -想都别想
- All you gotta do is give me his name. - No. No way.
他肯定有些案底的 对吧
I'm sure he's got something on his record, right?
我会以那些案底为借口找他出来
I'll make it look like that's why I'm picking him up.
绝对不会提及你的名字
Your name will never be mentioned.
得了吧
Come on.
我和我的队友差点全被♥干♥掉了
Me and my whole team could have got wiped out.
他和此事无关
He wasn't involved.
我相信你
I believe you.
我只是想借由他的名字找到这事的幕后黑手
I just want his name to find the guys who did.
所以你们不会提及我的名字咯
So my name won't come up?
当然不会
No.
既然今早他们连你都差点杀死
Because I'm pretty sure if they're trying to kill you
那我肯定 他们想杀我的时候
this morning, they're not gonna have a problem
也绝不会手软
trying to kill me.
好吧
All right.
我希望你这样做
Here's what I want you to do.
你就 我希望你什么话都别说
Just... I want you to keep your mouth shut.
别想这件事了 行吗
Just drop the whole thing, all right?
好 行 我答应你
Okay. Yeah, I can do that.
真的吗
Yeah?
你好啊 奥斯卡
Hello, Oskar.
奥林斯基警探
Detective Olinsky.
你介意回避一下
You mind stepping out for a second
让我和你老板谈谈吗
and letting me have a quick word with your boss?
没关系的
It's okay.
我知道今早的劫车是你策划的
You know, I know you were behind the heist this morning.
-劫车 -是的
- Heist? - Oh, yeah.
我可不这样觉得 不是我
I don't think so. No.
你还记得以前的事吗
You remember the old days?
你从警♥察♥手里逃脱了 你那时败局已定
You ran from the police, you were guaranteed a beating,
但你对着警♥察♥开枪了
but you shoot at the police...
你当时必死无疑
It was guaranteed death.
反正我们也是老对手了 奥斯卡
Now I am considered one of the last of the old-timers, Oskar.
我要来抓你了
And I am coming for you.
那就是撞了我们的那辆车
That's the truck that rammed us.
法医已经提取指纹了
Forensics already dusted for prints.
我希望你们俩里里外外仔细检查这辆车
I want you two to go through it top to bottom.
看看他们有没有漏掉什么
See if they missed anything.
放心吧 头儿
You got it, boss.
我们要找什么 藏私货的地方还是什么
What are we looking for here? Traps or something?
站旁边去 免得伤到你
Step aside before you hurt yourself.
好 你知道
Hey, yeah, you know...
你只用说"我来"就行了 凯
A simple "I got this" would suffice, Kev.
我来
I got this.
那个U盘里是什么
So what's on the drive?
你知道吉恩在跟内务部合作吗
Did you know Jin was working with IA?
我不知道
I didn't.
博伊特有没有可能和他们有冲突
Any shot Voight was mixed up with them?
别跟我开玩笑了 杰
Don't get stupid on me now, Jay.
卢克·亨德里克
Luke Hendricks?
发现尸体
Body.
警♥察♥
Police!
安全
Clear!
警♥察♥
Police!
安全
Clear!
没错 就是亨德里克
Yep, that's Hendricks.
他好像正准备逃走
Looks like he was trying to clear out.
好吧 他是为本伯内克干活的
Okay. So he's working for Bembenek...
他雇了那辆装甲货车里的枪手
He hires the shooter in the armored van,
当他知道我们抓住了其中一人并且顺藤摸瓜时
and then he tips off the crew when he knows that
他把消息告诉了他的队友
we've got a guy in there and we're following.
我叫人过来
I'll call it in.
你之前在酒吧里工作过吗
You ever work in a bar before?
没有 你呢
Nah. You?
我也没有
No.
你之前和女警♥察♥共事过吗 罗曼
You ever work with a female cop before, Roman?
有啊 我上一个搭档就是女的
Yeah. My last partner was female.
来了 肖恩
Hi, Sean.
你好 丽萨
What's up, Lisa?
我还以为你被调出这个区了呢
Thought you transferred out of this district?
确实 我是回来办事
I did. But I'm back on business.
有问题吗
That okay with you?
我才不在乎
I could care less.
你能赶紧问吗 酒吧里只有我看场
Could you make it quick? It's just me behind the bar.
你今天听说杰夫·甘布尔的事了吗
You hear about Jeff Gamble today?
听说了啊
I did.
他光荣牺牲了 不是吗
He went out in a blaze of glory, huh?
是啊 对警♥察♥开枪
Ah, yeah. Shooting at cops--
那可真是 光荣啊
It's... real glorious.
当我没说
Forget I said it.
我们是来找他的表亲克里斯的
We're looking for his cousin, Chris.
你见过他吗
You seen him?
有一周左右没见过了
Not in a week or so.
要是他来了 通知我
Well... He walks in, you call me.
如果被我发现你没告诉我克里斯来了的话
I find out Chris was in here, and you didn't call me,
我可是会很生气的
I'm gonna get pissed.
就像09年圣帕特里克节那时那么生气
Like 2009 St. Patty's Day pissed.
知道啦
Got it.
那就好
Good.
-查得怎样 -我们发现了点东西
- What do we got? - We found something.
卡车撞上博伊特的车时
Truck hit Voight's car
时速是35英里每小时
about 35 miles an hour.
几乎没受什么伤
Hardly any damage.
缓冲器旁边焊了一个
There's a two-inch steel channel welded
两英寸的槽钢
right behind the bumper.
他们计划好撞车的
They were planning on ramming something.
这车大约一周前被盗
It was stolen about a week ago
偷来之后一定被翻新过
so it was definitely retrofitted between then and now.
而且手艺非常好
And that's quality work under there.
绝对是高端修理店 我可以打听打听
Talk about a high-end shop. I can start asking around.
本伯内克有个专门为他改车的人
Bembenek's got a guy who does custom choppers for him.
免费估价
全车维修 一体车身专家
弗瑞茨
Hey, Fritz.
我猜你还在跟奥斯卡·本伯内克做生意吧
Still in the Oskar Bembenek business, I take it.
没 很久没有了
Not for a long time, no.
那辆皮卡
The pickup truck.
你心里清楚
You know all about it.
-皮卡吗 -没错
- Pickup? - Yeah.
弗瑞茨 我们会对你
Fritz, look. We're gonna give you
疑罪从无的 好吗
the benefit of the doubt here, okay?
你把金属板焊到那辆赃车上的时候
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表