Move fast, move smart.
尽快找到这些人 不要再出现伤亡
Let's find these guys and keep those ambos empty.
好
All right.
-过来 -怎么了
- Hey. - Yeah?
你车里有别的衣服吗
Um...do you have an extra shirt in your car?
我没时间回家拿
I didn't get a chance to run home.
-有 -谢谢
- Yeah, sure. - Thanks.
我是唯一一个没和你说过欢迎的吗
Am I the last one to say welcome to Intelligence?
其实你是第一个
The first, actually.
今天太忙了
Crazy day.
你好 伯吉斯
What's up, Burgess?
好啊
Hey.
我把影像拼到一起
I pieced this together.
这就是那群混♥蛋♥穿过健身中心的路线
It's the bad guys' route through the club.
你可以看到他们清场动作很快
Now you see how fast they clear that space?
他们每条路每个点都控制得很好
They cover every avenue, every point of domination.
然后他们下楼梯
And they go down the stairs...
让大家都逃走
Send everyone running...
但在这个人正面遇到他们之前
But they don't fire a single shot
他们根本没有开枪
until this guy gets in their way.
看到他后他们没有任何犹豫
Then they don't hesitate.
一枪爆头
Single shot to the head.
你觉得这像什么
Now, let me ask, what's this look like to you?
-他们的队形 -像军人
- Their formation. - It looks military to me.
对 这以后就拍不到了
Yeah. That's where we lose 'em.
壁球场没有摄像头
No eyes on the squash courts.
这些人 朝一个球场疯狂射击
These guys, they throw wild shots into one court.
朝这里开了三枪
Then three hits over here.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
三枪 三具尸体
Three shots, three bodies.
不是随机射击的
This isn't random.
我是来这里找朋友的
I was here on my friend's guest pass.
她...
She, um...
她是其中一个...
She was one of the ones... who...
全市最好的医生在医治她
She's got the best doctors in the city working on her.
她会没事的
She's gonna be fine.
如果你想缓一会儿没事的
It's okay if you need a minute.
我没事
I'm good.
那时候你正要去更衣室
You were on your way to the locker room.
他们四个就进来了
When they came up... four of them.
她很害怕...
Sh--she panicked and...
接着他们就开枪打了她
And they shot her.
就因为她挡路了
Just 'cause she was in the way.
我们要检测你的射击残迹
We'll need to test you for gunshot residue.
只是个形式
It's just a formality.
接着他们就到了我在的球场
And then they came down to my court.
五号♥球场
To court five.
直接从二号♥球场穿过去吗
Directly across from court two?
没错
That's right.
然后他打开门就开始射击
And then he opened the door and he just started shooting.
我趴在地上
I dove to the ground.
我抬起头的时候 还能看到另一个球场
When I looked up, I could still see into the other court.
-二号♥球场吗 -对
- Into court two? - Yes.
那...
It was...
没事了
Hey, hey.
太可怕了 我一直看着
It was awful and I just keep seeing it.
抱歉
I--I'm sorry.
我们本来要一起吃午饭的
We were supposed to have lunch together.
你认识受害者吗
You knew the victims?
我们是同事
Um, we worked together
在阿尔卡尼事务所工作
at Elkarn and Associates.
律师事务所
We're a law firm.
他们是资深合伙人
They were senior partners.
有什么收获
Well, what do you got?
我们在国家犯罪信息中心查了
Well, we ran the, uh, unknown offender's prints
不明罪犯的信息 他不在系统里
through NCIC. He's not in the system.
我们认为这些人以前是军人
We thought these guys were Army,
但也查不到
but I struck out there, too.
他在监视名单里吗
Is he on a watch list?
国土安♥全♥局♥ 联调局什么的
You know, Homeland Security? FBI?
没有 但有一点很奇怪
No, but something weirder popped.
他的指纹和印第安纳州佩奥利两天前的一桩谋杀案
See, his prints matched a set lifted from a homicide
现场发现的指纹相吻合
two days ago in Paoli, Indiana.
受害者名叫理查德·戴维斯
The victim's name was Richard Davis.
是兰卡斯特制药公♥司♥的一名工程师
He worked for Lancaster Chemical as an engineer.
他被近距离枪杀
He was shot point blank.
我和那边的负责警探联♥系♥过了
I got a call in to the lead detective.
和今天的突发性枪杀有什么联♥系♥吗
Then today's shooting spree, what's the nexus?
是兰卡斯特制药公♥司♥
Lancaster Chemical, sir.
工程师在那里工作
Engineer worked there,
阿尔卡尼事务所是他们的法律代理
Elkarn and Associates represents them.
事务所今天有四名员工被枪杀
Four of their partners were killed today.
是的 三个在壁球场
Yeah, three in the squash courts,
一个在楼梯上
and one on the stairs.
他迟到了
He was running late.
那四个律师就是目标
The four lawyers, they were targeted.
我们只是还不知道原因
We just don't know why yet.
我们还是得查出凶手的身份
We still need to identify these killers.
如果他们来自印第安纳州
Well, run them through the Indiana DMV
那就查查那里的车管所记录
if that's where they came from.
你懂的 拍张照片
You know, snap a picture,
看看能不能查到匹配的
try and get a visual match.
说不定可以查出他们的身份
Maybe we can ID them that way.
耗子没法做面部识别
Yeah, Mouse can't do facial recognition.
除非有印第安纳州车管所的官方许可
Not without official access to the Indiana DMV servers.
不能不合做吧
Not legally anyway.
快点搞定
Get it done.
咱们走
Let's go.
你在印第安纳州的时候不该杀那个工程师
Made a mistake killing that engineer in Indiana.
在印第安纳州留下了把柄
Indiana's got the needle.
这是你接受交易的最后一次机会了
So here's the last good deal you're gonna get.
你告诉我们你朋友去哪了
You tell us where your friends went,
我们就让你在芝加哥受审
we'll try you in Chicago.
让你的下半辈子都在
Spend the rest of your life playing tonk
芝加哥的监狱里玩躲猫猫
in the yard at Stateville.
不然 我们就把你送回印第安纳州
Otherwise, we ship you back to Indiana,
保准给你判个死刑
you die strapped to a table.
你们还有别的目标吗
Are there other targets?
你其实什么都不知道 对吧
You don't know anything, do you?
我知道一件事
I know one thing.
你没有时间了
You're running out of time.
我明天得去见内务部的人
Gotta meet with the IA tomorrow.
是吗 你的兄弟会报告上怎么说的
Yeah? What's your FOP rep say?
没说什么
Very little.
所以我好紧张 伙计
Making me real nervous, man.
同时 有个企业的安保部门看上我了
Meantime, I'm getting headhunted by this corporate security gig.
我面试表现得还不错
I had a good interview.
是啊 不过这样你就得脱下警服了
Yeah, you don't get to wear the blue, though.
我感觉总部某些人知道的话
Got a feeling somebody in headquarters
估计会乐坏了吧
might be real happy about that.
谁在乎那些
Who cares, man?
总有那么几个掌权的混♥蛋♥
Always going to be some moron with stripes on his sleeve
看不惯你的工作方式
doesn't like the way you work.
他们来过这里
They were here.
这里有摄像头
We got eyes.
稍等 阿特沃特 我们正在查
Hold on, Atwater. We're searching.
还要多久
How long?
我正在从四个不同的市政部门调取监控记录
I'm pulling from, like, four different city departments here.
行了 找到了 看到你们了
All right, we got it. We see you.
好 倒♥退♥回去
Okay, scroll back.
几分钟前是不是有辆车停在这里
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表