我知道我是 我也承认
I know that I am, and-- I'll admit it.
我怕死
I'm afraid to die,
也不希望这里的其他人死
and I don't want anyone else to die here, either.
包括你
Not even you.
你话真多
You awfully mouthy.
不少人说过
I get that a lot.
常 我要停车了
Yo, Chang, I'm pulling up now.
开门
Open the door.
常 开门啊
Yo, Chang, open up.
好
Yeah.
开门啊
Yo, open up!
开门 常 里面怎么了
Yo, Chang, open up! What's going on in there?
你好
Hello?
你是谁
Who's this?
我不是常 是警♥察♥
Not Chang. The cops.
仓库里有很多警员
We got a dozen officers in here.
希望你能扔掉枪 举起手来
I want you to toss your guns, put your hands up,
慢慢走进仓库
and walk slowly inside this warehouse.
我没有...
I'm not--
干什么 想都别想
Hey! Don't think about it.
放下
Put it down.
放下
Put it down.
你想打电♥话♥报♥警♥
You gonna try to dial 911.
-不 我没有 -别骗我 金
- No, I wasn't. - Don't lie to me, Kim.
我没有 我发誓
I wasn't. I swear!
不 他就那么走进来 照我下巴就是一拳
No, just--just walked in, popped me square in the jaw.
我毫无防备 倒在地上了
I was so surprised, I hit the ground.
一屁♥股♥坐地上了 真的
I mean, ass on the floor, no lie.
怎么 你没还手吗
What, and you didn't retaliate?
我当时状态不好 因为贾斯汀的事
I was-- I was in a bad place, you know? Justin.
是我过分了
I crossed the line.
他是博登队里的消防员
I mean, he's a firefighter in Boden's house.
都是些过去的事了
I mean, it's water under the bridge.
还有炸薯圈吗
Got any more curly fries?
大家也看到了 越重的人 摔得会越狠
As you see, the bigger they are, the harder they drop.
五万伏脉冲不是开玩笑的
50,000 volts is nothing to sniff at.
喂 伯吉斯 是我
Hey, Burgess, it's me.
听着 我们在上什么无聊的
Listen, they've got us doing this stupid
电击训练课 我脱不开身
Taser training course, so I'm caught up here.
给我回个电♥话♥吧
Anyway, give me a call,
或者你带点吃的回来一起吃
or bring some food up to the bull pen.
别生气哦 先挂了
Don't be mad. All right.
帅哥
Hey, Sundance Kid,
你是要一起呢还是再被电一次
you mind joining us or you want to get the juice again?
相信我 我也很想出去
Trust me, I want to get out of here just as bad as you do.
-来了 -行
- Coming. - Okay, then.
到你了 美女
You're up, lady.
我们已经见识够了
Oh, I-- I think we've seen enough.
X26对性别一视同仁哟
Oh, the X26 does not discriminate by gender.
-带过来 -报复时间到了
- March it over here. - It's payback time.
喂 你知道我的名字了
Hey, man, so you know my name.
你的呢
What's yours?
我的名字你别管那么多
My name's don't ask me my name.
好吧 那就叫你"喂"吧
Fine, you can just be, "Man."
喂 我们不能干坐在这里
So listen, man, we can't just sit here and pretend
假装什么事都不会有
that, like, everything's gonna be okay.
你和我的搭档都受伤了
You're injured and so is my partner.
我不 我不想让他有生命危险
I'm not gonna--I'm not gonna endanger his life--
-我活不了 -不 这不一定
- I'm already dead. - No, you don't know that.
我见过很多... 我是说
The things I've seen--I mean, doctors today--
现在的医生能创造奇迹
they can perform miracles.
如果带你去医院 你就有活下来的希望
If we get you into an ambulance, you have a chance.
不 我还是会死
Naw, I'm dead either way.
中枪死或进监狱 我不想再进监狱了
This bullet or jail--I'm not doing the second one again,
所以我还不如就这么死了
so I might as well die by the first.
你进去过吗
You ever been inside?
是的 我在库克县监狱
Yeah, yeah, I worked six months
干过六个月
booking at Cook County.
那你应该清楚
So you know.
我清楚
I know.
你希望有人经历那些吗
Would you wish that on anyone?
不希望
I wouldn't.
我在一个叫肯特维尔的地方服过两年刑
I did two years in a place called Kentville.
你听说过吗
You heard of it?
少管所
Juvie.
我十五岁的时候就被抓进去
I got arrested at 15 for lifting money out
就因为把打工鞋店的钱从收银机里拿出来
the register at this shoe store I was working at.
警♥察♥告诉店主
The cop who came told the owner
如果他告我 我就被记入系统了
if he charged me, I'd be swept into the system.
"能算了吗"
"Can we let this slide?"
你知道那个店主说什么吗
And you know what the owner told him?
他说我反正也不是什么好东西
Said I was never gonna be a damn thing.
所以我就进了肯特维尔
So I went to Kentville, and that was that.
好 我知道了
Yeah, I hear you.
顺风行船
It's hard to, you know, turn ships
方向难转
once you're sailing downwind,
但 想想那个警♥察♥
but see, that officer--look,
来处理事情的那个
the one who answered the call--
他试图说服店主
he tried to give that owner a way out.
他为你说话
The police did that for you.
对 那个警♥察♥
Oh, yeah, the police,
总是很照顾芝加哥的黑人孩子
you know, always looking out for black kids in Chicago.
也就他这样
Nobody else is.
去年芝加哥总共发生了四百多起谋杀案
There were over 400 murders in Chicago last year.
你认为是警♥察♥的错吗
You think that's the po-lice?
不 那都是邻里街坊的孩子们
No, that's kids just shooting other kids
自己胡乱开枪干的
in their own neighborhoods.
-你看吧 -我只是在说实话
- There it is. - I'm just telling you facts.
你不想听的话就随你吧
You don't want to listen? That's on you.
事实 你打算把百年来的压♥迫♥
Facts--you gonna boil down 100 years of oppression,
骚扰 种族歧视和暴行都归结为一句
harassment, racism, brutality, and all that to a,
"都是你们这些畜生自相残杀"吗
"Hey, you animals do this to each other"?
我刚还觉得你这人不错呢
And just when I was starting to think better of you.
没这么简单
It's not that simple.
你应该看看我见过的那些
You should see the things I've seen.
我见过 相信我
I do. Trust me.
好吧 那我们这么说
All right, but let me just say this.
每个组织里都有好人和坏人 对吧
There's good and bad in every organization, right?
每个行业也是一样
Every business in the country--
这就是人性 是平均律
it's human nature, or the law of averages,
你怎么理解怎么来 但我见过
or whatever you want to call it, but I have seen a lot more cops
很多警♥察♥比我更在乎
who care than I have the other way around.
-好吧 -我说真的
- Right. - I'm serious.
警♥察♥们在一起的时候 你知道都在说什么吗
When cops get together, you know what stories they tell?
不是那些枪杀啊缉毒啊
It's not the ones of shootings and drug busts and--
不是那些愚蠢的犯人和愚蠢的罪行
and dumb criminals doing dumb things.
不 他们都在谈论帮助人的事
No, it's--the ones they tell are about helping people.
有一次 有一次
This one time--this one time,
我发现一个小男孩被锁在地下室里
I found this little boy locked in a basement.
他的母亲有精神问题
His mom had mental problems.
把他关在地下室好多年了
She kept him trapped down there for years,
我是和我的搭档是因为她囤积物品
and my partner and I were there to arrest her for hoarding
去逮捕她的
of all things.
我就差一点点就错过了
And I was this close to missing him--like, this close.
可是很幸运 我发现了他
But I got lucky, and I found him.
靠
Damn.
我和别人说故事的时候
So when I tell stories,
我总是首先想起这一个
that's the one that comes to mind first.
奥布里
Aubrey.
什么
What?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表