不要再让他们抓到任何把柄了
Don't give 'em any more ammunition to say otherwise.
警探
Detective?
你要再教训我怎么哀悼逝者 还是...
Want to give me another lecture on how to grieve, or...?
不
No.
我要跟你道歉
I'm gonna apologize.
为什么
Starting when?
已经道歉完了
I just finished.
去休息吧
Go get some rest.
-快嘛 -你瞎说什么呢
- Come on. - What are you talking about?
好 酒来了
All right, now, hold on.
干了这一杯
Just take this toast...
好
Okay.
好
All right.
敬你
To you.
凯文 不必如此的
Oh, Kevin, you don't have to do this.
-当然要 -是啊
- Oh, yes, we do. - Yeah, yeah.
我也觉得
I believe so.
伯吉斯 恭喜你今天第一天
Burgess, I just want to say congratulations
到情报组上班
on your first day in Intelligence.
好了
All right.
我就说这么多
And that's my speech.
-说得好 -对
- Great talk, yeah. - Yeah.
-说得不错 -好
- It was a good one. - Oh, okay.
-说得真不错 -好了
- It's a good speech. - All right.
因为这番话我♥干♥了
I'll drink to it.
什么你都干
You'll drink to anything.
确实如此
Ah, indeed I will.
下一轮我请
Next round's on me.
给我们来几瓶啤酒好吗
Can you grab us a couple beers?
-四杯 -谢谢
- Uh, four. - Please.
今天你表现不错
You were good today.
-谢谢 -知道吗
- Thank you. - You know?
虽然我希望今天只是一场梦
Although I kind of wish today never happened.
今天确实惊心动魄
Yeah, it was a little intense.
不 我是指...
No, I mean, um...
谢谢
Thank you.
我既然尝到了这种感觉 就不能回去做巡警了
Now that I got a taste, I can't--I can't go back.
我想永远待在情报组里 亚当
I want to be upstairs, Adam, permanently.
我知道你想 亲爱的
I know you do, darling.
你最有资格得到这个机会
Nobody deserves it more than you.
但是...
But, you know...
调查委员会马上就会宣布凯文没事了
Kev's gonna get cleared by the board of inquiry,
之后他要回去的
and he's coming back up.
我知道...
Yeah, well...
那他们得为我找个位子
they're gonna have to make room for me.
你肯定不会相信今早发生了什么
You will not believe what happened this morning.
我宿醉在你家里醒来
I woke up hungover at your place,
因为我还在整理自己的思绪
'cause I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.
不 我在德斯普兰斯的一家珠宝店时
No. I was at the Jewel on Des Plaines,
突然一个人走向前
and this guy comes up to me,
伸开胳膊说"还记得我吗"
arms outstretched, saying, "Remember me?"
是兰登·范尼克
It's Landon Vanick.
街道尽头那个枯瘦如柴的孩子吗
The scrawny kid from down the street?
以前每次放学他都想跟我♥干♥架
He used to try to pick a fight with me every day after school.
有次他还咬了我
He bit me once.
他现在真是长大了啊
Well, he has definitely done some growing up.
兰登
Hey, Landon.
好久不见
Been a minute.
谁说不是
Yeah, I'd say.
你们俩好好聊聊
Well, I'll let you two get caught up.
介意我坐下吗
Mind if I sit?
你怎么咬我
Ow, you bit me.
现在我们扯平了
Now we're even.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表