两个案件现场都没有发现弹壳
No shells were found at either murder.
犯罪现场调查员根据现场血迹
Crime scene estimates the killer's height
推断杀手身高约为175 缩小了调查范围
based on blood splatter to be 5'10", which narrows it down.
马塞洛的大楼里
There was no forced entry to
并没有发现任何强行闯入的痕迹
any of the doors or windows in Marcello's building.
后门附近有火灾逃生通道
There's a fire escape in the back,
但是到不了屋顶
but it doesn't lead to the roof.
除非爬上去 这可不容易
You'd have to climb up from there, which is not an easy feat.
不过这是唯一不被人发现的办法
But it's the only that somebody could've come and gone unnoticed.
你们调查多久了
How long have you been doing this?
这两次案件之前发生过多少猎枪凶杀案
All right, and how many shotgun murders have we seen before these?
-两场 -好吧 所以
- Two. - All right, so...
凶手肯定是专业人士
It's gotta be a pro.
或者是乡巴佬
Or a redneck.
专业的乡巴佬 就这个了
Pro redneck. I'm calling it.
我直接给你寄过去就行
I could've just emailed this to you.
我老板很传统
Yeah, my boss is old school.
不太喜欢留下电子证据
He doesn't much like electronic footprints.
-这下两清了吧 -再说吧
- We're cool now. - Well, we're getting there.
老兄 不过是些涂鸦而已
Dude, it was just some graffiti.
你把芝加哥棒球场的记分板涂得乱七八糟
You tagged the entire scoreboard at Cellular Field.
这可是三♥级♥重罪
That's a class three felony.
就像我说的 你还有很多事儿要做呢
Like I said, you got a little more work to do,
而这个
but this?
是个好的开始
It's a good start.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
我调查了两名猎枪受害者的财务状况
I did financial forensics on our two shotgun victims.
他肯定是让别人查的
He farmed it out, I guarantee it.
费根和马塞洛是一个空壳公♥司♥的合伙人
Ahem. Fagan and ,Marcello were partners in a shell company.
叫麦斯威尔投资公♥司♥
Maxwell Investments.
他们四处放贷款...
They loan money out at astronomical--
-高♥利♥贷♥ -我正要说
- Loan sharks. - I was gonna get to that.
谢谢你 埃尔文
Thank you, Alvin. Ahem.
他们最近的客户在一周前
Their latest client just signed over
转让了他的干洗店
his dry cleaning business a week ago.
客户名叫戴尔·汉森 店名叫优选干洗店
One Dale Hansen. Owned Fine Choice Cleaners.
有两家分店 一家在北街
Two locations, one on North Broadway,
一家在西贝尔蒙特街
a second on West Belmont.
够快了吧 埃尔
Is that fast enough for you, Al?
你和霍尔斯特德去调查一下这个干洗店
All right, you and Halstead go pay this dry cleaner a visit.
我去找另外一个人谈谈
I got someone else I want to talk to.
汉克
Hank.
我知道你跟尼克·马塞洛是朋友
I know you and Nick Marcello were friends.
让我猜猜 你是有什么意见要说吗
Let me guess. You got an opinion about that, too.
我只是想表达我的遗憾
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
他和特里西娅过来吃晚饭时
It was always a lot of laughs
总是充满了欢声笑语
when him and Tricia would come over for dinner.
他人真的挺不错
He was a real nice guy.
我喜欢他
And I liked him.
唐 让我俩单独谈谈好吗
Hey, Don. You guys give us a minute?
很抱歉打扰到你们了
Sorry to break up the game.
马塞洛和费根都遇袭了
Marcello and Fagan were both ambushed.
他们的脸被大号♥铅弹击中
Just blasted in the face with buckshot.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
你一定跟我一样难过
You've gotta be just as torn up as I am.
我听说你抓到了那个神经病 诺雷利
I heard you picked up that psycho, Norelli.
是啊 但不是他干的
Yeah, but he ain't good for it.
唐 我希望
Don, I was hoping
你能给我指一条明路
that you could lead me in the right direction.
你有没有感觉到你进来时
Did, uh, did you feel the temperature drop
这里的温度下降了
when you walked in here?
据说你在跟内务部合作
The word is out about you working with Internal Affairs.
你想搜我的身吗
You want to pat me down?
看我是不是装了窃听器
See if I'm wired up?
你刚问了个有趣的问题
You're just asking some funny questions, is all.
老实说 我觉得是诺雷利干的
Honestly? I figured it was Norelli.
如果我还知道其他事 你知道我会告诉你的
If I knew anything else, you know I would tell you.
你知道 尼克和比利·费根
You know, Nick and Billy Fagan
曾经敲诈过汉森的干洗店
were shaking down this dry cleaner Hansen.
为什么 想免费浆洗吗
For what? Extra starch?
你总是那种嘴不停歇
You were always the one who was running his mouth the most
但没有一句说到点子上的人
but had the least to say.
这是个社交俱乐部
This is a social club.
下次再来找我 不要跟我谈警务
Do not come to me with police business again.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
发生什么事了
What happened?
因为我丢了生意 她吞了一瓶阿普唑仑
She swallowed a bottle of xanax because I lost our business.
你们能改日再来吗
Can we do this another time?
有没有麦斯威尔公♥司♥的人来找过你
Some guys from Maxwell Investments pay you a visit?
我们白手起家 开了一个不错的干洗店
Had one good cleaners we built from scratch.
银行不愿意给我们的分店贷款
Bank wouldn't give us a loan for a second location,
所以我去找了麦斯威尔公♥司♥
so I borrowed from Maxwell's.
事情并不怎么顺利
Things didn't work out so good.
我们店不能盈利
Couldn't get out of the red
因为我没有尽快还款
and--and when I didn't repay them fast enough,
他们就把我两个店都抢走了
they took both our stores.
是啊 所以你就给了他们一枪
Yeah, and blowing them away with a shotgun
解决了贷款的后顾之忧
would probably take care of the vig.
你以为我会为那两个吸血鬼的死感到难过
Oh, am I torn up that those leaches are dead?
我犹嫌不足
Not for a second.
爸 发生什么事儿了
Dad? What's going on?
他们就是来问话的 没事
They're just here to ask some question, hun. It's okay.
借一步说话
You guys want to step outside?
走吧
Let's go.
是因为我妈妈的事吗
Is this about my mom?
事实上 我想知道你♥爸♥爸一整天都在哪里
Actually, I need to know where your dad was all day.
和我们在一起 为什么这么问
With us, why?
你先把你兄弟送回家去吧
Look, why don't you take your brother home?
你们得睡一觉了 好吗
You guys should get some sleep, okay?
我得待在这里
This is where I need to be.
好吧
Okay.
孩子们还好吗
How are the kids?
-很惊慌 -人之常情 对吧
- Lost, man. - It's always that way, huh?
父母做了蠢事 孩子们是最受打击的
Parents do dumb things, the kids take the brunt.
我们得调查一下这位父亲
We got to run the dad.
看看他最近有没有买♥♥过猎枪
See if he bought a shotgun recently.
我是霍斯特德
Halstead.
谢谢 布里奇波特还有一名遭猎枪袭击的受害者
Thanks. There's another shotgun victim in Bridgeport.
乔治·华盛顿再次来袭啊[出自同名电影]
George Washington strikes again.
这辆车你检查过了吗
Did you check the car?
把后备箱打开
Open the trunk.
-出来 -别开枪
- Get out of there. - Don't shoot!
没事了
It's all right.
没事了 我们是警♥察♥
It's all right. We're the police.
叫辆救护车来
Call an ambulance.
没事了
It's okay.
没事的 慢慢来
It's okay, take your time.
我和爸爸下了车
Me and dad got out of the car.
那个人突然冒了出来
It's like he came out of nowhere.
穿了件连帽衫
Wearing a hoodie.
你看到他长什么样了吗
Did you get a look at him?
白人 黑头发 没胡子
White. Dark hair, clean shaven.
还有他的眼睛
And his eyes.
他的眼睛空洞无神
There was nothing behind them.
他脸上一直没有表情
He just had this blank look.
然后
And...
他就把枪指向了我爸爸 然后
he just turned the shotgun on my dad, and...
就在我面前
Right in front of me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
到底是谁
Who would do that?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表