I'll tell you what, let's put a pin in it for now,
下个月再谈
maybe revisit the issue next month.
不行 我知道这里的规矩
No way! I know how it works around here.
这样这事就会被无限期的拖下去
It just keeps getting kicked down the line.
娜迪亚做出了终极牺牲
Nadia made the ultimate sacrifice,
她有权在21区得到一块纪念碑
and she deserves a memorial stone at the 21st District,
否则下一次警♥察♥兄弟会开会时
or I will stand up
我就会站出来
at the next FOP meeting
告诉所有人
and I will tell everybody
是你阻止她得到应得的荣誉
that you blocked her from getting the honor she deserves.
还是不行
The answer's no.
而且永远不要再威胁我
And don't threaten me again.
-走开 -先听我把话说完
- Leave. - Not until you hear me out.
我要打电♥话♥报♥警♥了
I'm gonna call the cops.
那其实还是会打给我
You'd be calling me, essentially.
十字君学院
King of Cross Academy.
为伊莎贝拉提供全奖
Full scholarship for Isabella.
我只是想问她几个问题
Just wanna ask her a couple of questions.
让她辨认一张照片
Show her a photo.
不能让她出庭作证
She doesn't testify.
绝对不会
Absolutely not.
我妈妈去买♥♥咖啡的时候 我在外面等着
I was waiting outside while my mom got coffee,
一个背着蓝色背包的人走进来
and this guy came in with a blue backpack.
我记得这么清楚是因为我朋友也有一个
I remember it, 'cause my friend's got the same one.
但他出来的时候 包不见了
But when he came out, it was gone.
好的 这是你看到的那个人吗
Okay. Is this the man you saw?
不是他
That's not him.
我看到的那个人是白人 留着胡子
The guy I saw was white with a beard.
好 你还记得其他的特征吗
Okay. Do you remember anything else about him?
他的右手 上面全是伤疤
His right hand--he had scars all over it.
行了
That's it.
说的够多了
That's enough.
好的
Okay.
非常感谢 伊莎贝拉
Thank you so much, Isabella.
不客气
You're welcome.
我通过特征查找了泰勒三角区和附近区域
I cross-referenced all recent parolees in Tri-Taylor
所有新近释放的犯人
and the surrounding areas with their known identifiers.
然后我们找到了山姆·卡尔登
Yep, and we got Sam Carden.
因为袭击殴打他人和非法持有武器
Did a little time in Statesville
在斯泰茨维尔监狱蹲过几年
for assault and battery and a couple weapons charges.
他右手上的烧伤疤痕
The scars on his right hand's from burns he got
是做电工时候弄的 他的假释官说
working as an electrician. Parole officer said he's been
他在到处打些零工
picking up day jobs here and there,
但显然无法找到正式工作
but apparently he had a hard time going straight.
他为诺克罗斯或者布拉默工作过吗
He do any work for or got any beef
-或者和他们有什么仇 -我们去问问他吧
- with Norcross or Brahmer? - I say we go ask him.
他的假释官说他就住在南边
His parole officer said he lives right on the South side.
去吧 看谁有空
Go. Have everyone who's free
-让他去那里和你汇合 -好
- meet you there for backup. - Right.
就像我刚才说的
Like I said,
我经常联♥系♥我负责的假释犯
I'm constantly checking in with my parolees,
而且我看过萨姆的工资条
and I've seen Sam's pay stubs
他一直在工作
and he's been going to work.
真的 相信我 如果他想搞什么鬼
All right, believe me, if he was up to something,
我肯定知道
I'd know about it.
好吧
All right.
请进
Go ahead.
他肯定在搞什么鬼
I'd say he was up to something.
总不可能哪里都有吧
Ha. Can't be everywhere all the time, right?
不少钱呢
A few large right there.
我得说 刚刚出狱
Yeah, I'd say. That's a lot of money
居然能攒下这么多钱
to have saved up after just getting out of the joint.
对
Yeah.
你知道他可能会在哪儿吗
Do you have any idea where he might be?
20分钟左右后他会联♥系♥我
Should be contacting me about 20 minutes or so.
-他一般用楼下的公共电♥话♥打给我 -是吗
- He normally uses the pay phone downstairs, so...- Yeah?
我们等等看就知道了
Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
盯紧卡尔登
Just keep an eye out for Carden.
明白 我们在前门盯着
Copy that--we got eyes on the front entrance.
还是不敢相信你让我开车
I still can't believe you let me drive.
给你个惊喜
It's my gift.
其实是娜迪亚教我的
Well, it's...from Nadia.
我告诉她你说自己一直坐副驾
I told her how you said you feel like a house husband
感觉像个家庭妇男
riding shotgun all the time.
结果她一本正经地说
And she got all righteous and she goes,
艾琳 你也得让他开开车
"Erin, you need to let him drive a little."
你知道我们需要什么吗
You know what we need?
库玛之夜
A Kuma's night.
黑色安息日汉堡
Black Sabbath burgers.
那是娜迪亚的最爱 对吧
That was Nadia's spot, right?
对
Yeah.
那是卡尔登
That's Carden.
停下 芝加哥警署
Stop! CPD!
我要开枪了
Gun!
闪开闪开
Out! Out, out, out, out!
不许动
Freeze!
我是G5021 一辆红色小货车被劫
5021 George, I got a carjacked red pickup truck
在宝琳娜街区7100号♥向北行驶
heading north on the 7100 block of Paulina.
收到 这就出发
Copy that. Right on the way.
霍斯特德 具体♥位♥置
Halstead, location.
雷克街上 我们会在阿什兰街将他截下
On Lake. We'll cut him off at Ashland.
我们快到阿什兰街了
We're approaching Ashland now.
不许动 不许动
Don't move! Don't move.
手背到后面
Put your hands behind your back.
走
Let's go.
起来
Get up.
会搞定的
It's gonna work out.
邦姆哥斯特勒这个混♥蛋♥
Baumgartner's a bastard.
冷血混♥蛋♥
He's a heartless bastard.
一直都是
And always has been.
不过就是楼前的一块石头
It's a piece of rock on the front of the building.
这点敬意都不能够给她吗
We can't even pay our respects to her?
每当这时候我都讨厌这份工作
It's times like this when I-I...hate this job.
特鲁迪
Trudy--
您找我们吗 警长
You wanted to see us, Sergeant?
是的
Uh, yeah.
你们去一下第二城市储物处
Want you to swing by Second City Storage,
8313号♥储物箱
locker number 8313.
有一个标签为2005夏天的文件盒
There's a file box labeled "Summer 2005."
取出名为天使行动的文件
Pull the file for Operation Angel.
送到这里来
Bring it back here.
好的 明白
All right. Sure, got it.
那是什么
What's that about?
都会解决好的
It's all gonna work out.
我的夹克你也拿去了吗
You got my Jack too?
爆♥炸♥物质微量检测机很好使
That ETD machine is good.
几秒钟即可检测出爆♥炸♥性物质
Only takes seconds to detect explosive material,
比如你夹克衫上微量的
like the trace amount of potassium nitrate
硝酸钾
on your jacket.
你参与爆♥炸♥事件证据凿凿
We already got you for the bombing.
告诉我们是谁雇的你
Just tell us who hired you.
我凭什么告诉你们
Yeah. I'm really not seeing a good reason to talk.
我可以给你一堆开口的理由
Yeah, well, I can give you a couple good reasons to talk.
反正我都要回监狱
I'm going away no matter what.
我可不想以告密者的身份回去
I might as well go back not a snitch.
我们在你家里搜出3千块
We found 3 Gs in your room.
也许大部分你已经花掉了
Probably more you already spent.
钱不会凭空出来 说明有人雇你干活
Money didn't put itself in there--means you got paid.
你们都弄明白了 还问我♥干♥什么
You got it all figured out. Why bother me?
你面临两项终身监禁指控
You could be looking at two life sentences.
我们有很多方式让你的余生
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表