自娜迪亚死后 你和谁好好地谈过
Who have you talked to since Nadia died?
她不是死了 是被谋杀了
Well, she didn't die. She was murdered.
你赢了 汉克 还是你这个家长称职
You win, Hank. You were the better parent.
要想还债 你就远离艾琳的生活
And you're gonna repay me by staying out of Erin's life.
如果你想聊聊 我随时恭候
If you wanna talk, I am so here for you.
兰登
Hey, Landon.
介意我坐下吗
Mind if I sit?
还好吗 哥们
How you doin', buddy?
佩里局长
Commander Perry.
-谢谢抽空来见我 -别客气
- Thanks for taking the time - Of course.
这是我侄子 卡特
This is my nephew, Carter.
小伙子
Son.
我不喜欢这样见面
I don't feel right about being out here,
但我叔叔说如果有谁能解决这事
but our uncle swears that if anyone can handle this,
那就是你
it's you.
好吧 什么情况
All right. What ya got?
我的分赃 我迫不得已收下的
My cut. I had to take it.
不然他们会觉得我是奸细
If I didn't, they'd think I was a snitch.
上周 我们来到芝加哥
Last week, we came into Chicago,
利用假搜查令端了恩格尔伍德的
hit a mid-level supplier in Englewood
一个中级毒贩点
using a fake warrant.
火快烧到你的后院了 汉克
Startin' to spill into your backyard, Hank.
这些人简直是疯子
These guys are crazy, all right?
上次打击的毒贩 他们把他往死里打
The last dealer we hit, they beat him so bad,
我还以为他都被打死了
I thought they'd kill him.
那你的上级呢 你跟他说过这事吗
Well, what about your chief? You go to him about this?
就像我跟叔叔说的 我不知道可以相信谁
Like I told my uncle-- I don't know who I can trust.
要我说 他也很可能被他们收买♥♥了
For all I know, they could be payin' him off.
你得帮我把卡特从他们手下弄出来 汉克
You gotta get Carter from under them, Hank.
这个小队的事迟早会曝光
It's just a matter of time before they bust this whole unit
到时候他也会被牵连
and take him down the tubes with him.
不如把手♥机♥关了吧
Why don't you just shut it off?
不行 是工作
I can't. It's work.
你昨晚都让我做了什么
What'd you talk me into last night?
什么都做了
Oh. Everything.
记得我们去奥克拉荷马摇滚音乐节那次吗
Remember when we went to Rocklahoma?
我记得用假身份证混进去 还有
I remember using a fake ID to get in, and...
软饼干乐队开场
Limp Bizkit opening.
之后的事 我就记不太清了
After that, it's kind of a blur.
我买♥♥了今年的票 想去吗
I got tickets for this year. What do you say?
重温旧日时光
Old road dogs reliving the good times?
我们可以忘了这个娜迪亚的一切
We could forget all this Nadia business.
我说了别提她的名字
I said don't mention her name.
走的时候记得锁门
Lock it when you leave.
情况是这样
All right, here's the deal.
局长的侄子在杰克逊公园那边陷入了一些
Commander's nephew's caught up with some bad police
不良警♥察♥的麻烦
out in Jackson Park.
这是戴夫·罗兰警长和他的缉毒队成员
This is Sergeant Dave Roland and his Narcotics Unit.
过去一年来 他们一直
Over the past year, they've been ripping off
在自己的辖区里敲诈毒贩
drug dealers in their jurisdiction.
直到上周 他们闯进了我们的地盘
Until last week when they crossed into our backyard--
从一个贩毒点抢了二十万
robbed a stash house for 200k.
我高中有个朋友
I got a buddy from high school
以前当警长副手时也是这么干的
used to work out that way as a sheriff's deputy.
他说在杰克逊公园 警车侧面写的
He said the motto on the side of the Jackson Park patrol car
应该是 "强取豪夺 不闻不问"
should read, "To Steal and Neglect."
美国警车侧面印有"保护人♥民♥ 尽忠职守"
抱歉 塞车
Sorry. Traffic.
警长
Sir.
罗兰警长曾是芝加哥警♥察♥
Sergeant Roland used to be CPD.
你们有些人应该知道他的名字
Some of you may recognize his name.
他父亲曾是副局长
His father was Deputy Chief.
将自己刚从警校毕业的儿子安排进了缉毒队
He had his son placed in Narcotics straight outta the academy.
过去大家就知道他不是什么好东西
Everybody knew he was bad news back then--
暴躁易怒 经常暴♥力♥执法
Got jammed up, excessive force charges--
在被人弄下台之前
Look, before he could get stripped,
他老子将他调去了杰克逊公园
his old man had him shipped out to Jackson Park
以拯救他的职业生涯
to save his career.
卡特 过去两年
Carter. He's been a patrol officer out there
在那边做巡警
the past two years.
口碑一直很好
Nothin' but high marks.
六个月前 他被调去了
About six months ago, he got assigned
罗兰的缉毒队
to Roland's Narcotics unit.
本以为这是他职业生涯的突破
Thought it'd be a career changer for him.
迟早 罗兰和他手下
Listen, it's just a matter of time
会发现卡特跟他们不是一路人
before Roland and his unit realize Carter isn't one of 'em.
我们要怎么做
So how are we gonna play this?
来我办公室
My office.
-听着 在你说... -坐下
- Listen, before you say... - Sit down.
艾琳 佩里会带着这案子来找我们
Erin, Perry came to us with this case
是因为他需要我们的帮助
because he needs our help, okay?
这事可能会很棘手
It could get tricky.
我有个计划 但也有个麻烦
I got a plan, but I also got a problem--
我不知道还能不能信得过你
I don't know if I can rely on you.
汉克
Hank.
你迟到的次数我已经数不清了
I can't count how many times you've been late.
你一副一晚没睡的样子
You look like you've been up all night.
问题是
The question is...
我能指望你吗 可不可以
can I count on you? Yes or no?
可以
Yes.
如果不是亲眼所见 你绝不会相信
Well, you wouldn't believe it unless you were there.
我跟杰克逊直接拿一根雪镐
Me and Jackson took a Halligan hook
敲穿了那大个的头
to this giant's head.
那家伙起码有1米95 270斤
The guy was no less than 6'5", 300 pounds,
还挥着他那把小手♥枪♥
waving around his little derringer.
有什么能帮到你的吗
Can we help you with something?
有 我想知道为什么
Yeah-- I'd like to know how
一帮郊区警♥察♥胆敢闯进我们地盘
a bunch of cops from suburbia got the balls to cross over
进城抢劫毒贩
into the city, rip off a dealer,
然后还能像没事人一样在这吃汉堡
and are eatin' burgers like they don't have a care in the world.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD.
芝加哥警♥察♥怎么会来这种西区小地方
What is CPD doing this far West?
汉克·博伊特派我来的
Hank Voight sent me.
我们得谈谈
We need to have a talk.
你和博伊特关系很铁吗
So you and Voight are tight then?
说实话 我根本不想来
I gotta be honest-- I don't wanna be here.
我讨厌这地方 但我们有个大问题
This place bores me, but we have a serious problem.
你和你的人抢的毒贩
The dealer that you and your unit robbed
是博伊特罩着的
was under Voight's protection.
你一直说我们抢 你有证据吗
Whoa, you keep saying that-- robbed. You got any proof?
别浪费我的时间
Don't waste my time.
你拦了我们的财路 所以现在你欠我们的
You jacked our revenue stream, so now you owe us.
我们有个目标想让你们去下手
We have a target we want you to hit.
我想先和博伊特谈谈
I wanna talk to Voight first.
你在跟我谈
You're talking to me.
无意冒犯 可我不和他的跑腿小妹
No offense, but I'm not doing business
谈生意
with his messenger girl.
很好 那他可要多拿15%了
Great. His cut just went up 15%.
傻笑什么呢
Oh. What's up with chuckles, here?
没什么 我刚和警♥察♥兄弟会的代表打完电♥话♥
Nah, I just got off the phone with my FOP rep.
那个在关押期间自杀的嫌犯
The suspect who committed suicide in custody,
已经正式定论我与他的死无关了
I'm officially cleared for his death, so...
我告诉过他不用担心的
I told him he shouldn't be nervous.
看来你终究还是不用去当商场保安了
Well, I guess you won't be workin' mall security after all.
不过可别指望
But don't get your hopes up
你能马上回楼上去
for gettin' back upstairs anytime soon.
我听说"宝贝丫头"在上面干得很不错呢
I heard "golden girl" is shining real bright up there.
没事 我是从街上干起的
Yeah, well, you know, I started on the streets.
再回街上也没什么
Now I'm back on the streets. It's all good.
瞧见了吧 这才是正确的心态
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表