Follow me this way.
我从他那里什么也没得到
I got nothing from him.
我有一些好消息
I have some good news.
显然 Walker的母亲在马蒂塔克有栋房♥子
Apparently, Walker's mother had a house in Mattituck
用她的娘家姓登记的
registered in her maiden name.
Jackie正在申请搜查令
Jackie's securing a warrant.
太好了 你一起去吗 - 嗯
Great. Do you want to take a ride? - Yeah.
当然 - 我们走吧
Of course. - Let's go.
我说过了 我不会提供口供的
I already told you, I'm not giving a statement.
你为什么就不能放过我呢
So why can't you just leave me alone?
因为我们认为 你没有告诉我们全部真♥相♥
Because we think you haven't told us the whole truth.
现在我成骗子了吗
Now I'm a liar?
你的纹身来自Flatbush Disciples帮派
Your tattoo is from the Flatbush Disciples.
所以呢
So?
也许你被袭击 是加入帮派仪式的一部分
So maybe you got assaulted as part of a gang initiation.
我的天
My God.
我们只是想帮你
Look, we're just trying to help.
你是在指责我撒谎 说自己被袭击了吗
You're accusing me of lying about being attacked.
你基本上就在告诉 我是我主动要求被打的
You're basically telling me I asked to get beat up
好让我成为Flatbush Disciples的一员吗
so I could become part of the Flatbush Disciples.
认真的吗 - 你告诉我们
Really? - You tell us.
我们在外面拼命工作
We're out there busting our ass
试图将Tyler Green绳之以法
trying to bring Tyler Green to justice
而你一点帮助也不提供
and you're doing absolutely nothing to help.
我不是在保护自己
I'm not trying to protect myself.
我是想保护我儿子
I'm trying to protect my son.
那就告诉我们真♥相♥
Then tell us the truth.
我们可以帮你
We can help you with that.
我
I
不是因为我想加入帮派才被打的
Didn't get beat up because I trying to get into a gang.
我被打是因为我想摆脱它
I got beat up because I wanted to get out of it.
当你要求离开帮派时 发生了什么
What happened when you asked to leave the gang?
Tyler Green告诉我 想要离开
Tyler Green told me the only way
唯一的方式就是被装进尸体袋
someone can leave the gang is in a body bag.
我们今天在这里集♥会♥的主旨
And the spirit of our gathering today
出自刻在自♥由♥女神像上的
comes right from Emma Lazarus' beautiful sonnet
Emma Lazarus的十四行诗
inscribed on our Statue of Liberty.
我们不仅欢迎"那些穷苦的人 那些疲惫的人
We welcome not only "your tired, your poor,
那些蜷缩在一起渴望自♥由♥呼吸的人"
your huddled masses yearning to breathe free"...
如果屈服于勒索 这是罪过吗
So if you give in to blackmail, is it a sin?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
那换个说法
Well, say it is.
如果你反抗勒索 这是美德吗
So if you defy blackmail, is it a virtue?
我也不确定
Again, I'm not sure.
自豪的纽约人欢迎
Proud New Yorkers welcome
那些被边缘化的人 那些被剥夺政♥治♥权利的人
your marginalized, your disenfranchised,
那些精神和情感受到伤害
your mentally and emotionally challenged
渴望安全和温暖
yearning to be safe and warm,
喂养和照顾的人
fed and cared for.
我很荣幸在"拥抱计划"中的合作伙伴
I'm honored that my partner in Mission: Open Arms
今天也来到了现场
could be with us today.
让我们欢迎Frank Reagan总局局长
Please welcome Commissioner Frank Reagan.
谢谢您 市长先生
Thank you, Mr. Mayor,
谢谢 Reagan总局局长
and thank you, Commissioner Reagan,
感谢你们在百忙之中抽出时间
for so graciously offering up your time
这样我就可以庆祝
so that I might celebrate
并保佑你们
and bless this
合作顺利
wonderful partnership.
我们都是上帝的子民
We're all God's children,
但在日常琐事中
but in the warp and woof of the daily grind,
我们有时会忘记认识和接受这一点
we sometimes forget to recognize and embrace that.
但是今天这里
But today, here
市长
the mayor,
还有局长
and the commissioner
让我们紧密团结在一起
have brought us together in harmony.
恕我直言 主教大人...
With all due respect, Your Eminence...
这种开头肯定是要说让人生气的话了
Which always means disrespect is about to follow.
我是市长 按照市长的日程安排
I am the mayor, on the mayor's schedule.
你们安静点 我就长话短说
And I'll be brief if you'll just be quiet.
现在 一个人穿过城镇
Now, a person walks down the block
人群散开 男士们脱帽致意
and the crowds part and the men tip their hats
女士们行屈膝礼
and the women curtsy
那里的陌生人
and a stranger in this town
问 "那个人是谁"
asks, "Who is that person?"
这说的是哪里
What town are we in?
答案 永远不会是
Well, the answer is never,
"他是这个地方的警♥察♥局长"
"he's the commissioner of this place"
或者"他是这里的大主教"
or "He's the archbishop of this place."
答案总是"他是这里的市长"
No, the answer is always, "He's the mayor of this place."
他是这里的市长 所以他理应得到你尊敬
He's the mayor of this place and he deserves your respect.
你执政多久了 三年吗
How long have you been in office? Three years?
三年半
Three and a half.
他从22岁开始 就在
He's been rising through the ranks of the NYPD
纽约警局中工作
since he was 22 years old.
管理这座城市的经验
He's forgotten more about policing this city
他忘记的比你学到的还要多
than you'll ever learn about being its mayor.
他很专业
He's a professional
如此出色的人
and as best as they come,
他值得你的尊重
and he deserves your respect.
不愿妥协的领导人总是一意孤行
The uncompromising leader always goes it alone.
而在他领导下的人们总会失败
And the people he leads always lose
并因此而受苦
and suffer because of it.
开始一起领导
Start leading together
把你们的政♥治♥炫耀
and save your political grandstanding
收起来
for the bathroom mirror.
现在握手
Now shake hands.
我是认真的
I mean it.
他在楼上 - 好的
He's upstairs. - Okay.
我要去地下室了
You know, I'm gonna head down to the basement.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
有发现吗
Anything?
冰箱里有吃的
Yeah, there's food in the fridge,
通着电
electricity's been turned on.
肯定有人住在这里
Somebody has definitely been using this place.
很好 继续找
All right. Let's keep looking.
Danny 邻居说她两天前见过他
Danny, neighbor said she saw him two days ago.
好吧 还没检查车♥库♥
All right. I haven't checked the garage yet.
你去把搜尸犬找过来
You know what? Get the cadaver dog.
再搜查一下
Let's do a once-over.
搜
Search.
有线索了 警探
Looks like we got a hit here, Detective.
在墙里吗 - 是的
In the wall? - Yes.
好了 出来吧
All right, step out.
嗯 撬开来
Yeah, let's get that open.
我觉得咱们找到他母亲了
I think we found his mother.
你们在这里做什么
Wow. What are you doing here?
虽然没有三万五千人 但也不错 对吧
Not exactly 35,000, but not bad, right?
把我们当成你司法系统中的兄弟吧
Think of us as your brotherhood of justice.
还有姐妹
And sisterhood.
不知道我该算什么
Not sure where that leaves me.
你在这里又是做什么
And what are you doing here?
我听说 要组建一个应援小组
I heard that, we were forming a support group,
我想支持你
and I wanted to support you.
那 别让我们干站着了
So, don't leave us hanging,
你拿到起诉书了吗
did you get the indictment?
陪审团投票决定起诉
The jury voted to indict
Tyler Green
Tyler Green.
两项谋杀未遂
Two counts of attempted murder,
一项攻击罪
one count of assault.
太棒了 - 是的
That is fantastic. - Yep.
调查工作做得好
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表