are looking at grand larceny and conspiracy.
首先 如果你放我走 我们可以做个交易
For starters. But if you let me go, you can cut a deal.
或者我们可以把你埋在一个没人能找到的洞里
Or we could bury you in a hole where no one can find you.
警♥察♥ 把手放在我们能看见的地方 警♥察♥
Police! Keep your hands where we can see 'em! Police!
举起手来 举起手来
Hands up! Hands up!
把手放在我们能看见的地方
Hands where we can see 'em!
你来了
Hey.
你没事吧 头儿 - 你是怎么找到我的
You okay, boss? - How the hell did you find me?
这顶帽子
The hat.
什么
What?
GPS跟踪器
GPS tracker.
我觉得可能会出问题
Had a feeling things might go sideways,
所以我加了一层保险
so I bought a little insurance.
匿名且加密
Anonymous and encrypted.
你相信自己的直觉
You trusted your gut.
就像一个智者曾经教我的一样
Like a wise man once taught me.
直觉是教不出来的
You can't teach instinct.
你要么有 要么没有
You either got it or you don't.
我欠你的 警长 - 是啊 看来
I owe you, Sarge. - Yeah, well, seeing as
我完好无损地站在这里 我想我们扯平了
I'm standing here in one piece, I think we're even.
来吧
Come on.
是的
Yeah.
我们为什么又要抓Simms
Why are we picking up Simms again?
因为他把那些嫌疑人绑起来了
Because he zip-tied those suspects.
地检官想让我们再次逮捕他
And the DA wants us to re-arrest him
指控他非法监禁
and charge him with unlawful imprisonment.
你还是拒绝为他美言几句吗
You still refuse to put in a good word for the guy?
我们已经说过了 这并不重要
We went over this already. It doesn't really matter
我对他和他所作所为的看法
what I think about the guy and what he's doing.
他违反了规定
He broke the rules.
是的
Yes.
但他这么做是为了帮助别人
But he did it to help people.
他可以向大陪审团解释
And he can explain that to the grand jury.
所有单位注意 发生抢劫
All units, 10-30 in progress.
47街1714号♥
1714 47th Street.
就在拐角处
That's right around the corner.
警♥察♥
Police!
把手放在我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see 'em!
跪下 马上
On your knees, right now!
跪下
Get down!
警员受到威胁 嫌犯开枪
10-13! We got shots fired.
嘿
Hey!
警♥察♥
Police!
放下武器
Put down the weapon.
Danny
Danny?
安全
Clear!
枪 枪
Gun! Gun!
把手给我
Give me your hand. Hey.
来吧 退后 去后面
Come on. Go back. Stay back.
我想我欠你个人情
I guess I owe you one.
现在我需要你的枪
Now I need your gun.
还有你的警徽
And your shield.
我得把你带走
And I'm gonna have to take you in.
来吧
Come on.
作为一名检察官
As a prosecutor,
我奉献了我整个职业生涯
I've dedicated my professional career
来保卫这座城市的安全
to keeping this city safe.
作为一名母亲 我知道没有什么比
As a mom, I know there's nothing more important
保护我们孩子们的安全更重要
than keeping our kids safe.
我是Erin Reagan
I'm Erin Reagan.
我想成为您的地方检察官
And I want to be your District Attorney.
你怎么看
What do you think?
非常好
Pretty damn good.
在Crawford还没孩子的时候 强调你是个母亲是明智的
Smart to stress you being a mom when Crawford don't have kids.
就因为我是个妈妈
Well, just because I'm a mom
这并不意味着我更有资格
doesn't make me more qualified
保证孩子们的安全
to keep kids safe.
不意味着你没有
Doesn't mean you're not.
这是一个很有说服力的论点
Well, that's a persuasive argument.
这与逻辑无关
It's not about logic.
这关乎与选民的联♥系♥
It's about connecting with voters,
这个做得很好
and this does a bang-up job.
我很高兴你喜欢
Well, I'm glad you like it,
因为你是唯一能看到它的人
'cause you're the only person who's ever gonna see it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我要解雇那个顾问
I'm gonna fire the consultant.
为什么
Why?
因为不管这是谁
Because whoever that is,
这不是我
it's not me.
你反应过度了
You're overreacting.
不管选举是赢是输
Well, win or lose election,
我要做我自己 抱歉
I'm gonna be myself. Excuse me.
是吗
Yes?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
嗯 我明白了 谢谢
Yeah. I understand. Thank you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
是顾问打来的
That was the consultant.
他们测试了这个广♥告♥
They tested the commercial.
然后呢
And?
很显然
Apparently,
它的得分比他们制♥作♥的
it scored higher than any other spot
其他短片都要好
they've ever produced.
这真是个好消息
That's fantastic news.
他们预测短片播出后民调会大幅上升
And they predict a huge bump in the polls when it airs.
真可惜你在反悔
Too bad you're pulling it,
还要解雇这些人
and firing these guys.
是的
Right.
我是说 已经付过钱了 所以 也许
I mean, it-it, it is already paid for, so maybe, um,
也许我应该再给他们一次机会
maybe I just give them another shot.
好想法
Good thinking.
问题是
The thing is,
如果他们开始更喜欢冒牌的Erin
what if they start liking the fake Erin
而不是真实的该怎么办
more than the real one?
高级的问题
High-class problem.
你的市长不高兴了
Your mayor isn't happy.
不可能让那家伙高兴
There's no pleasing that guy.
你不比任何人都清楚
As you know better than anybody?
不错的尝试
Nice try.
什么
At what?
造成你我共同对抗市长的假象
Framing this as you and me against the mayor.
我没有 - 不 你有
I wasn't. - Yeah, you were.
所以我们现在还是
So, let's just stay on our own sides
各自为战吧
of the field right now.
我没把那些事故告诉媒体是因为
I didn't report those incidents to the press because
我不想让大家对单独巡逻妄下定论
I didn't want to cause a rush to judgment on solo patrols.
所以你选择了欺骗而不是责任
So you chose deception over duty
来巩固你的地位
to bolster your position.
我应该让你注意到这些事的
I should have brought those incidents to your attention.
我道歉
I apologize.
已经错过了
That train left the station.
但我还是该向你道歉
But I still owe you the apology.
我们还有个问题
And we still have a problem.
长官
Sir?
根据报道的事件
In light of the reported incidents,
市长因为提倡单独巡逻
the mayor is being roundly attacked
受到了猛烈的攻击
for advocating solo patrols.
他想终止这个项目
He wants the program discontinued,
立即生效
effective immediately,
喜迎大结局
with fireworks and a full orchestra.
我明白了
I see.
他还在找遮羞布
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表