你懂的
I'm afraid you're gonna put my you-know-what's in a vice grip.
我不知道我为什么会感到惊讶
I don't know why I'm surprised.
我的意思是 这完全
I mean, it's completely
符合他的一贯做法 - 但是
consistent with who he is. - But
一部分的你觉得他对你应该有所不同 我明白
a part of you thought it would be different with you. I get it.
是的 我也知道
Yeah, and-and I know
他会用同样的方式对待我的兄弟们
he would do the same thing with my brothers.
我认同 - 我只是
No argument here. - I just...
希望能有一次
just for once wish
他能不是警♥察♥局长
he could stop being the commissioner
而只是我的父亲 - 你知道
and just be my dad. - You know,
查理·布朗是史努比的主人
你有点像查理·布朗 想着
you're like Charlie Brown, thinking-
有一天Lucy真的会让他踢球
that one day Lucy's actually gonna let him kick the football.
好吧 我应该期待着一辈子的候补位置
Great. So I should look forward to a lifetime of face-plants?
听着 你的父亲
Look, your old man
不难理解
is not a tough nut to crack at all.
只是你们都带着
It's just that all of you see him
美好的滤镜观察他
through rose-colored glasses.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
他每一次都是
Does the guy
按照他的行事准则行事吗
do it by the book every single time?
当然
Absolutely.
但是他每一次都有其他动机吗
But does the guy always have an angle?
是的 当然
Again, absolutely.
所以 这一次又有什么动机
So, what's the angle?
你看我做什么 他是你的父亲
The hell you lookin' at me for? He's your father.
别担心
It's okay.
我不是为公事来的
I'm not here on official business.
作为客户吗
As a client?
我一直怀疑有这一天
I always suspected this day would come.
也不是客户
Not as a client, either.
太可惜了 我想亲自接待你这个顾客呢
Oh, that's too bad, 'cause I was going to take you on myself.
我是来感谢你的
I'm actually here just to say thank you.
请进
Come on in.
喝点
Drink?
不 谢了
No, thanks.
所以我带着Milan去警局真的帮到了你的案子 是吧
So I guess my bringing Milan in really helped your case, huh?
事实是并没有 但是想法是好的
Actually, it didn't, but it's the thought that counts.
确实 我是个
Oh, well, I am
很会为别人考虑的人 人们一直这么说
very thoughtful. People always say that about me.
确实是
It's true.
你不需要这么做 但是你还是这么做了
You didn't have to bring her in, but you did.
你知道我是个
Well, you know me,
好市民
Super Citizen.
我坦诚这么做和你
I promise it had absolutely nothing to do
威胁要找扫黄组举报我无关
with you threatening to call Vice on me if I didn't.
很抱歉我这么说了 这是个无意义的威胁
Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Empty threat.
现在你告诉我了
Now he tells me.
我给你带了礼物
Brought you a little gift.
真的 - 是的
Seriously? - Yeah.
象征着我的感谢
Just a token of my appreciation.
是什么
What is it?
打开看看
Take a look.
这是一张复印件
That is a copy of a wire transfer
今天你的账户收到了2万元转账
into your account today for $20,000.
这来自一个投资公♥司♥
Oh, that's from an investment property.
不 这来自Knight医生 通过他的律师Perlmutter
No. That's from Dr. Knight, through his attorney Perlmutter
操作的一家海外空壳公♥司♥
by way of an overseas shell corporation.
不 - 是的
No. - Yes.
Milan也收到了同样的转账
Milan received the same payment.
你该离开了 警探
I think you should go, Detective.
我认为这是Knight医生给你和Milan的封口费
And I think Dr. Knight is paying you and Milan for your silence.
你们知道是谁进入了酒店房♥间
You both know who went in that room,
知道是谁割伤了他
and you both know who cut him.
我们都知道不是什么拉皮条的人
And we all know it wasn't some pimp.
所以不要再假装了 告诉我他是谁
So why don't we knock off the games and tell me who it was?
我突然崩溃了
I just snapped.
只有这样才能说得通
That's the only way I can describe it.
我是说 他是我的父亲 而Milan她是我的朋友
I mean, he's my father, and Milan... she was my friend.
谁能这么干
Who does that?
我认为任何处于你位置的人都会崩溃的
I think anyone in your position would have snapped.
你和Milan成为朋友多久了
How long have you been friends with Milan?
我们一起上的纽约大学
We go to NYU together.
我们处于同一个朋友圈
We're in the same circle.
你知道她是一名小姐吗
Did you know she was an escort?
我听说过这种传言
I'd heard rumors.
那你的父亲- 听着
And what about your father? - Look,
他是一个好父亲 他真的是 但是他有
he's a great dad, he really is, but he has this...
我也不明白 这种不能遏制的需求
I don't know... Unquenchable ego?
所以你知道
So you knew
他对你母亲不忠
he wasn't faithful to your mother?
对婚姻不忠诚是一件事
Unfaithful is one thing.
和我的朋友定期上♥床♥
Banging one of my friends
完全是另外一件事了
on the regular is something quite different.
你怎么知道你父亲和Milan的
How did you hear about your dad and Milan?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
人们迫不及待的告诉我
People were lining up, dying to tell me
我的伟大名人父亲实际上名不副实
how my awesome famous dad is really anything but.
你能告诉我们那天晚上在酒店发生了什么吗
Can you tell us what happened at the hotel that night?
我跟踪了他
I followed him.
看着他们喝酒
Watched them have drinks.
看着他们回到了房♥间
Watched them go into his room.
在外一直等到她离开
Waited outside till she was gone.
然后敲了门
Then knocked on the door.
你割伤了你的父亲
And you cut your father?
就像我说的
Like I said,
我无法思考
I couldn't really think straight.
我
I was...
朝他大吼大叫
yelling at him,
无意义的嘶吼
probably not making a lot of sense.
然后我不知道
And I don't know.
我看到了房♥间内客房♥服务托盘上的刀
I saw the knife on the room service tray.
嘿 停下 停下
Hey, stop. Stop it.
我能解释
I can explain everything.
不 别再说了
No. Do not say another word.
你确定 - 我很想听他继续解释
You sure? - I'd love to hear him explain.
好吧 - 你知道吗
Positive. - You know,
讽刺的是 你所做的
the tremendous irony here is that what you did
在很多方面都是错误的 但又不是重罪
is wrong on so many levels, yet it's not a felony.
相反 你女儿所做的
And, conversely, what your daughter did
在很多方面都是正确的
was right on so many levels,
但是 是重罪
but... it is a felony.
她要进监狱了
And she's going to jail.
什么 等一下
Wh-What? Wait, hold on a second.
她确实想杀了你
She did try to kill you.
当然 换做是我 如果你背叛了我妈妈
Now, granted, I would've done the same thing myself
我也会这么做
if you'd cheated on my mom.
但这是重罪
But it is felony assault.
可能要判五年
Probably looking at five years.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
我很认真
I'm dead serious.
你到底是怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
我吗 - 是啊 你到底是个什么人
With me? - Yeah, what kind of person are you?
有意思
That's rich,
居然是一个背着老婆 和他女儿的朋友
coming from the person who cheats on his wife
出轨的人说出来的话
with his daughter's friend.
说到这
Speaking of...
Audrey 不
Audrey! No.
Audrey
Audrey!
不要再讲话
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表