124 Detective Squad was one of the best in the city.
我是说我们效率很高
I mean, we ran like clockwork.
然后我们来了新指挥官 Armbruster警监
Then we get this new CO, Captain Armbruster.
我们叫他混球警监
Called him Captain Ballbuster.
他想教我怎么对付线人
Prick tried to tell me how to work an informant.
差点害死她
Could have got her killed.
我反驳回去
I pushed back.
他走到我面前 用手指戳我胸口
He gets in my face, sticks his finger in my chest...
然后你因为打上司被开除了
And you got bounced for striking your superior officer.
总部告诉我 我要么自己离开
One PP told me I could either vest out,
要么可能面临解雇
or face likely termination.
所以我退休了
So, I retired.
现在你每天都看着空荡荡的仓库吗
And now you just look at empty warehouses all day, every day?
这值得吗
Was it worth it?
如果我照他说的做
I do what this guy says,
有人会死
and someone dies.
这值得吗
Is that worth it?
既然你做出了选择
So you land on your feet.
为什么又过上了义务警♥察♥的生活呢
What's with the vigilante routine?
我一直想做的就是当个警♥察♥
All I ever wanted to do was be a cop.
可悲的是 这样的日子已经过去了
Sadly, those days are over.
我正试着接受这一点
And I am trying to live with that.
我只是不知道该怎么做
I just don't know how.
作为职业检察官
As a career prosecutor,
我知道罪犯不为他们的罪行
I know how dangerous it is
付出代价有多么危险
when criminals don't pay for their crimes.
这种情况需要改变
That needs to change.
我是Erin Reagan
I'm Erin Reagan,
当我成为地方检察官 我就会停止这扇
and when I'm DA, I'm gonna stop the revolving door
刑事司法系统中的旋转门
of the criminal justice system.
它不是应该停下来吗
Isn't this supposed to stop?
咔
Cut.
谁来提醒一下该死的门
Someone cue the damn door.
让我们重新来 回到分镜1
Let's reset and go again. Back to one.
请告诉我 这看起来不像没那么蠢
Please tell me this looks less idiotic than it feels.
会很棒的
It's gonna be great.
哦是的 你知道这是什么吗
Oh, yes. You know what that is?
这是"我在撒谎"的政♥治♥术语
That's politician-speak for "I'm lying."
美国情景喜剧《Happy Days》中的角色
Fonz从不撒谎
The Fonz never lied.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
事实是对于这些糟糕的保释法
Truth is, there's very little the DA can do
地检能做的很少
about these lousy bail laws.
这是Crawford的问题 不是你的
That's Crawford's problem. Not yours.
所以我们就该在Crawford脚下把系统所有的缺陷
Oh, so we're just supposed to lay all of the system's flaws
都揭露出来吗 - 这就是游戏规则
at Crawford's feet? - That's the way the game is played.
那么也许这个游戏不适合我
Well, then, maybe the game is not for me,
因为这让人觉得不诚实
because it feels dishonest.
这是政♥治♥
It's politics.
你还指望什么
What did you expect?
一场理性的辩论会很好
A reasoned debate would be nice.
健康的冰淇淋也是如此
And so would healthy ice cream.
不可能的
Ain't gonna happen.
你得回到分镜1了
We need you to go back to one.
我得去分镜1了
I have to go back to one.
声明一下
For the record,
我可以去恨
I'm allowed to hate
这一切 对吧
all of this, right?
当然可以
Absolutely.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
这才对
That's my girl.
长官 - 现在他越界到我这了
Sir, I have... - Now he's eating off my plate.
先进来
By all means, come in.
这家伙必须滚蛋 头儿
This guy's got to go, boss.
嘿 冷静点
Hey, hey, hey. Hey.
一个个来
Alphabetical order.
单人巡逻的报道马上就要上纽♥约♥时♥报♥网站了
Story on solo patrols is about to drop on the Times website.
引用一位匿名人士的话
Quotes an anonymous
"纽约警局高层消息人士"
"high-ranking NYPD source"
支持此项目
supporting the program.
我想知道是谁 Sid
I wonder who, Sid.
我按照你的要求检查了试点项目中所有的单人巡逻
I reviewed all solo patrols in the pilot program,
昨天发生了
like you asked. Two incidents
两起涉及单独警员的事件
occurred involving solo officers yesterday.
两者都没有报道
Neither one was reported.
说来听听
Let's hear 'em.
两名罪犯实施了暴♥力♥袭击
Two perps committed a violent assault,
被我们的单独警官逮捕 然后
eluded arrest by our solo officer, and then
在同一地铁站发生了第二次袭击
committed a second attack at the same station.
又一个单独巡逻的警♥察♥
Another cop on solo patrol
被三个嫌疑帮派成员制♥服♥了
was overpowered by three suspected gang members
险些受重伤
and barely escaped serious injury.
天啊 我想知道我们是怎么被蒙在鼓里的
Gee, I wonder how we were kept in the dark?
它们被Gallagher局长掩盖了
They were swept under the rug by Chief Gallagher.
你有关于他的确凿证据吗
You got his fingerprints on it?
是的 局长
Yes, boss.
你是肯定
And you are certain that
Gallagher是纽♥约♥时♥报♥那篇报道的来源吗
Gallagher's the source for the Times story?
我在市长办公室的人
My guy in the mayor's office
说是新闻秘书让他这么做的
says the press secretary put him up to it,
应市长的要求
at the request of the mayor.
但如果我来对付他
But if I come down on him,
那样看起来就像我在试图
it's just gonna look like I'm trying to silence
抑制支持单人巡逻的声音
support for solo patrols.
看起来不太好
Not a good look.
是不好 - 但是他不能
No - But he can't
这样越级 他太过分了
skate on this, boss. He's way out of line.
你依据Gallagher公开违背
You could make the case that Gallagher publicly contradicted
部门政策
department policy.
得了吧
Come on.
总而言之就是
The long and short of it is
市长需要纽约警局的支持
the mayor needed NYPD support.
他无法从我这里得到 所以他盯上了其他人
He couldn't get it from me, so he targeted someone else.
所以Gallagher被利用了
So Gallagher's being used.
是的 Gallagher也认为他是对的
Yeah. And Gallagher also believes he's right.
那么你打算怎么做
So, what's your move?
事实上这是你的行动
Well, actually, it's your move.
把Sid报告的事件告诉媒体朋友
Share the incidents Sid reported with our friends in the press,
不要让人知道是我们做的
without our fingerprints.
我去找手套
Let me just find my gloves.
施展我的魔法
And work my magic.
你真穿这件毛衣了 Sean
You're really working that sweater, Sean.
谢谢 这是我最喜欢的圣诞礼物
Thank you. It was my favorite Christmas gift
来自我最喜欢的姑姑
from my favorite aunt.
有意思了
That's funny.
这看起来就像我给Jamie
That looks just like the shirt
买♥♥的那件衬衫
that I got Jamie.
哦 嗯
Oh. Well...
糟糕
Uh-oh.
有点像 因为它就是
Kind of 'cause it is.
他给了我
He gave it to me.
我告诉过你别穿的
I told you not to wear it.
等等 你把我的礼物送人了
Wait! You gave away my gift?
只是它完全不是我的风格
It just wasn't totally my style.
那是因为他没有风格
That's because he has no style.
你找不到这个家族外
You couldn't find someone
可以转赠的人了吗
outside the family to re-gift it to?
这不是重点 爸爸
That's really not the point, Pop.
没错 说真的 我还留着你给我的羊绒围巾呢
Yeah, seriously. I kept that cashmere scarf you gave me.
你说过你喜欢的
You said you loved that.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表