Maybe even one for my dad.
你知道的 就像那种能捕鱼的船只
You know, like, a real fishing boat?
拥有双1800马力发动机
Couple of twin 1,800-horsepower engines.
也可能需要全套船员
Probably gonna need a crew, too.
是的 要有船员
Yeah, definitely need a crew.
或者...
Or...
我们可以把行贿联邦官员
we can add bribery of federal officers
加入到你的罪行之中
to your list of felonies.
换取每人一千万
In exchange for $10 million, apiece.
是的 还有这个
Yeah, there is that.
你的损失
Your loss.
或许还不错呢
Would've been nice.
很喜欢小马 - 是的
Love those ponies - Yeah.
好的
Oh, well.
坐下
Sit down.
我一般不去聚会
I-I don't usually go to parties.
但是我已经是大三的学生了
But I'm a senior,
这是我最后的万圣节周末
and this was my last Halloween weekend.
所以当Scott邀请我出去
So when Scott invited me out,
我觉得这是我最后的机会...
I felt like it was my last chance to just...
就...去当一名正常的大学生
be a normal college kid.
这是Scott Taylor
And this is Scott Taylor?
是的
Yeah.
当我到达的时候
When I got there,
他给了我一杯酒
he gave me a jungle juice.
我能记得的最后一件事
And the last thing I remember
就是有人...
was someone...
制♥服♥了我
overpowering me.
你能指出你的袭击者吗
And can you point out your attacker?
不能
I can't.
安静
Order.
不要担心
It's okay.
你需要平静一下吗
Do you need to compose yourself?
不用
No.
我不知道是谁袭击了我
I don't know who attacked me.
安静
Order!
Shayla 你知道
Shayla, you understand
在法庭上说谎是会有很严重的后果吗
there are serious repercussions for lying on the stand?
嗯
Um...
你曾指证Scott Taylor
You gave a statement that Scott Taylor
强♥奸♥了你
raped you.
我不知道是谁强♥奸♥了我
I don't know who raped me.
在我还是个孩子的时候我的祖父让我迷上了西部片
My grandfather got me into the Westerns when I was a kid.
公爵很酷 但是
The Duke's always cool, but
Dean Martin在老西部电影里就是主角 - 是的
Dean Martin in the Old West is kind of pushing things - Yeah.
但是Gary Cooper和Henry Fonda
But Gary Cooper, Henry Fonda...
我是说 这些人让我想成为一名牛仔
I mean, those guys made me want to grow up and become a cowboy.
所以后来发生了什么
So what happened?
我生于布鲁克林
I'm from Brooklyn.
我害怕马
I'm scared of horses.
真的吗 - 是的
Seriously - Yeah.
人有时候比马更吓人
People are hell of a lot scarier than horses.
这是真的 但是我宁可要一辆福特野马车
That's true, but I'd rather have a Ford Mustang
也不想要一匹马
than a real mustang any day.
警♥察♥
Police!
不要动
Don't move!
啊
Ah!
该走了
It's time to go.
这个地点暴漏了 我们开始移♥动♥了
This location's compromised. We're on the move.
快走
Come on.
是的 好的
Yep, okay.
Rodriguez被安置在皇后区的一个安全屋里
Rodriguez is tucked away in a safehouse in Queens.
问题是那里还能安全多久
Question is how long it'll be safe.
在我们到达第一个地点后
Well, nobody came or went
没有人进出过那里
from the first location after we arrived.
所以没有被跟踪
So no one was followed.
除非他们不需要跟踪我们
Unless they didn't have to be.
意思是
Meaning...?
就是很可能你的团队里
Meaning it's possible one of your people
有对方的卧底
is playing for the other team.
你认为毒枭团伙买♥♥通了特别行动组的一员
You think the cartel has someone inside the task force?
很难拒绝一千万的诱惑
Pretty tough to turn your nose up at $10 million.
这也能解释他们怎么找到的我们
Might explain how they tracked us down.
团队的每一个人
Every member of this group
都被很仔细地审查过
has been carefully vetted.
是的 你也知道 审查结果不可能是完美无缺的
Yes, which is an inexact science, as you well know.
一个优秀的探员能隐藏好自己的尾巴
Come on, a well-trained agent can cover their tracks.
特别行动组每一个组员都有一个绝密档案
There's a classified file on every member of the task force.
我建议我们仔细看看每一个
I'm suggesting we take a look at every single one of them
知道Rodriguez位置的人员档案
who knew Rodriguez's location.
我希望你错了
I hope you're wrong.
我也这么希望
Me, too.
嘿
Hey.
你怎么想的 对
Uh, what's your take on, um...
Franklin和Ricci警探
Detectives Franklin and Ricci?
他们很靠谱
They're solid detectives.
对于我来说有点过于老式做派了
A little old-school for my taste.
感觉这不是你想要的答案
Something tells me that wasn't the answer you were looking for.
10个月前我知道了这个案件 现在它成了悬案
I got this case ten month ago and then it went cold.
听起来你不太信服
You don't sound convinced.
放弃的太快了
It's a short time to give up.
没有人说他们放弃了
No one said they gave up.
但是现实点
But face it,
没有线索 证据 目击人
ten months might as well be ten years
10个月就像10年那么长
without leads, evidence or witnesses.
受害人是个毒贩
The victim was a drug dealer.
然后呢
And?
也许警探没有仔细调查
And maybe the detectives didn't look hard enough.
案件不在优先级内
Case wasn't prioritized.
我或者这个部门的任何一个人
I and everyone in this department
都会这么做的
would've done the same thing.
我的丈夫也是这么说的
My husband said that, too.
我们应该...
We're supposed to...
服务社区 - 是的
serve the community - We do.
你询问我是因为想要我真诚的建议
Did you ask because you wanted my honest opinion
还是因为你认为我会有不同的想法
or because you thought I would feel differently
因为受害人和我一样是黑人
because the victim and I are Black?
都有
Both.
那个女人 - 她叫Naomi
What that woman - Naomi.
的经历很惨烈
Is going through is horrible.
但是确认任何一个案件的凶手都是很困难的
But finding a killer on any case is tough work.
案发后10个月成功的可能性
Finding one ten months later
就像大海捞针一样
is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
所以为什么我们不再试试
So why don't we?
找到大海里的那根针
Find the needle.
昨天发生了什么
What happened yesterday?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
在法庭上说谎后你就只有这句话
That's all you have to say for lying on the stand?
我一生的梦想就是在NBA中工作
All my life, I've dreamed about working in the NBA.
然后发生了这件事 之后...
And then this happened and...
我所有的工作机会都消失了
all my job offers were gone.
我能以做伪证罪起诉你
I can go after you for perjury.
那就意味着你要坐牢
That would mean time in a state prison.
什么 坐牢
What? Prison?
是的
Yeah.
到那时 就不要想
And at that point, you could kiss
你的梦想职业了
your dream career goodbye.
我很确定NBA不会雇佣
I'm sure the NBA has a policy
重罪犯的
against hiring felons.
他们说如果我说我不知道的话
They said if I said I don't know
就什么事也没有了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表