That's great, Dad.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她叫什么名字 我想知道一切
Well, what's her name? I want to know everything.
我赌20块 她在执法部门
20 bucks she's in law enforcement.
我会采取行动的
I'll take that action.
我和法医一起去
I'm going with medical examiner.
哦 真吓人
Ooh, macabre.
哦
Ooh.
也许这不关这张桌子周围
And maybe it's nobody's business
任何人的事
around this table.
也许Danny需要一点私人空间
Maybe Danny needs a little privacy.
没事的 爸爸 没关系
It's okay, Dad. It's okay.
她叫Laura Acosta
Her name is Laura Acosta.
Laura Acosta警探
Detective Laura Acosta.
请给我20美元
20 bucks, please.
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
付钱吧 伙计
Pay up, buddy.
你要带她去的哪里
Where you taking her?
一家意大利餐厅
Manducatis
Manducatis.
真棒
Ooh, fancy.
你说过这没什么大不了的
You said it wasn't a big deal.
它不是
It's not!
这是件大事
That's a big deal.
也许有一点
Maybe a little.
想听我的建议吗
Want my advice?
不 不是特别喜欢
No, not particularly.
强烈的眼神交流 这是关键
Strong eye contact. That's the key.
这很奇怪
That's weird.
你必须倾听 我的意思是 认真倾听
You have to listen. I mean, really listen.
不要喝太多
And don't drink too much.
或者吃得太多
Or eat too much.
远离你的手♥机♥
And stay off your phone.
但最重要的是不要去想它
But mostly just don't think about it.
是的 很简单
Yeah, simple.
知道了
Got it.
你有什么建议吗
Any advice from you?
慢慢来做你自己
Take your time and be yourself.
无论你做什么
And whatever you do,
不要说实话你家人有多疯狂
lie about how crazy your family is.
这是我今晚得到的最好的建议
Best advice I've gotten all night.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表