Her coworkers said
这是双方自愿的性行为
this was consensual sex,
她很生气她没有得到晋升
and she was angry she didn't get promoted.
传闻
Hearsay.
我没有看到任何证据
I haven't seen any evidence
这不是一起冷血报复
that it's not cold-blooded.
陪审团不会给她定罪
A jury's not going to convict her.
她富有同情心
She's sympathetic,
从所有标准来看 他都是一个怪物
and he was a monster by all standards.
并且有很多员工可以验证这一点
And there are plenty of employees who can verify that.
"罪有应得"并不能作为辩护理由
"He had it coming" is not much of a defense.
正义不仅适用于品格良好的受害者 杰克
And justice is not only for victims of good character, Jack.
如果那个大陪审团中有几个女人
If there are even a few women on that grand jury,
你的起诉不会生效
you're not gonna get an indictment.
走着瞧
Watch me.
荣幸
With pleasure.
别都不说话呀
Don't all talk at once.
对不起 爸爸 我有点心事重重
Sorry, Pop, I'm a little preoccupied.
我也是 - 难怪
Me, too. - No wonder.
听说Jack为Jennifer Carpenter辩护
Heard Jack's defending Jennifer Carpenter.
Ambulance chaser是专门承接车祸官司的律师。
追赶驶离事故现场的救护车,一路跟到医院与受害者见面并怂恿受害者提告,通过受害者的苦痛来赚钱。
没想到他现在是个冷血诉讼律师
Didn't realize he was chasing ambulances now.
显然他收到了来自家庭内部的
Apparently he gets personal invitations
私人邀请
from within the family.
谁呀 - 对啊 谁啊
Who? Yeah, who?
我 好吗
Me, okay?
你可以直接说出来 Erin 我问了他
You could just say it, Erin. I asked him.
所以你 呃 现在正在帮助辩护律师
So you're, uh, helping out defense attorneys now?
是啊 你不是应该站在检察官一边吗
Yeah, aren't you supposed to be on the prosecutors' side?
我不站在任何人一边
I'm not on anyone's side.
受害人说他强♥奸♥了她
The victim said he raped her.
她刺他是因为她害怕
She stabbed him because she was afraid
他要再次强♥奸♥她
he was gonna rape her again.
或者这是有预谋的
Or it was premeditated.
但也许我们不应该谈论这个
But maybe we shouldn't speak about this
在家庭聚餐时
at family dinner.
为什么不 我们经常聊些有的没的
Why not? We always talk shop.
也许这次我们应该休息一下
Maybe this time we should take a break
不要把工作带回家 - 是的
from bringing the work home. - Yeah.
谢谢 - 但说实话
Thank you. - But tell the truth.
你在牵红线 是吗
You were playing matchmaker, weren't you?
我没有
I was not.
我不会怪你 我一直很喜欢杰克叔叔
I can't blame you. I always liked Uncle jack.
我也是
That makes one of us.
我没这个意思
That's not what I was doing.
嗯 这不一定需要和过去的历史
Well, this doesn't necessarily have anything to do
有关系
with past history.
没错 我的意图是纯粹的
Exactly. My intentions were pure.
哦 省省吧
Oh, save it.
也许我们可以假定无辜
Maybe we could give each other the benefit of the doubt.
谢谢
Thank you.
或者他们可以一决高下
Or they could just duke it out.
你和你♥爸♥爸在一起的时间太多了 - 对不住了
You've been spending too much time with your dad. - Sorry
你自然可以全盘否认
You can deny it all you want,
但我认为一切都受到过去历史的影响
but I think everything is influenced by past history.
那么 你是说人们不会放下事情或者克服困难吗
So, what, you're saying people don't move on from things
他们只是怀恨在心吗
or get over things? They just harbor grudges?
不 但那是关于宽恕 而不是健忘症
No, but that's about forgiveness, not amnesia.
出自乔治·桑塔亚纳《理性生活》
忘记过去的人
Those who do not remember the past
注定重蹈覆辙
are condemned to repeat it.
怀念过去很好
Remembering the past is good,
但有时放手也一样好
but sometimes it's just as good to let it go.
否则你会患上爱尔兰老年痴呆症
Otherwise you get Irish Alzheimer's:
忘记一切 除了恩怨
forget everything except the grudges.
你知道 你一言不发 和我一起洗碗
You know, it's even worse doing dish duty with you
感觉更糟糕
when you're not talking to me.
好莱坞金牌制♥作♥人 性侵犯
我以为这家伙就像Harvey Weinstein类型的
I thought the guy was like a Harvey Weinstein type,
而且我不想让这个女人受到不公平待遇
and I didn't want this woman to get railroaded.
是什么让你认为我会区别对待别人
And what makes you think I would railroad anyone?
哦 那不是我的意思
Oh, that's not what I meant.
我的意思是我...
I meant I...
我希望她有很好的代表性
I want her to have good representation.
所以你去了Jack的办公室
So you went to Jack's office?
他对她的供词有疑问
He had questions about her confession.
你经常帮助辩护律师吗
And you usually help out the defense attorneys?
他不仅仅是一名辩护律师
He's not just a defense attorney.
他是这个家庭的一员
He's part of this family.
嗯 严格意义上来说不是
Hmm, technically not.
好吧 他是个很棒的律师
Okay, well, he's a great lawyer,
这就是我打电♥话♥给他的原因 好吗
and that's why I called him. Okay?
你真的要告诉我吗
Are you really gonna tell me
你这样做不是为了让我们和解
you didn't do this in some misguided attempt
而弄巧成拙吗
to get us to reconcile?
我的意思是 我承认 我喜欢这个主意
I mean, I'll admit it, I-I like the idea
你们两个一起工作 这是错的吗
of you two working together. Is that so wrong?
是啊 就是
Yeah, it is.
你们两个非常适合彼此
You two are perfect for each other.
其他人可能不同意 但我看到了
Everyone else might not agree, but I see it
每当你们在一起
whenever you're together.
而且我不想让你错过他
And I don't want you to miss out on the one guy
我亲眼看到你喜欢和他在一起
I've ever seen you happy with.
停在"禁止临时停车"区域的丰田凯美瑞
A Toyota Camry parked in a "no standing" zone,
车牌号♥
license plate number
2X5107
2-X-ray-5107.
它已注册到 Dianne Corchran
It's registered to a Dianne Corchran,
35岁 来自Mineola
35, from Mineola.
本♥田♥Pilot,CNT4712
Honda Pilot, Charlie-Nora-Thomas-4712.
等一下 再读一遍
Wait a minute, read me that again.
CNT4712
Charlie-Nora-Thomas-4712.
这不可能 - 怎么了
This can't be. - What?
登记在了Walker博士名下
It's registered to a Dr. Walker.
我们的Walker博士
Our Dr. Walker?
好问题
Well, that's a damn good question.
博士在吗 太好了
Is the doctor in? Great.
我们认识路 别担心
We'll find our way back. Don't worry about it.
你不能进去 他说不要打扰他
You can't go in there. He said not to disturb him.
我们等一下 打扰一下
We'll just be a minute. Excuse me!
你好 博士
Hello, Doc.
警探们 我可以帮上什么忙吗
What can I do for you, Detectives?
你可以先告诉我们
You can start by telling us what the hell
你到底在耍什么花样
kind of game you're playing.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no clue what you're talking about.
你买♥♥了十套念珠
You bought ten sets of rosary beads,
其中两个以谋杀受害者告终
two of which ended up on murder victims.
你在暗示我把它们放在那里的吗
Are you suggesting I put them there?
我们向你咨♥询♥过受害者
Murder victims that we consulted you about.
然而你没有提到那些念珠 对吗
Yet you didn't mention those rosary beads, did you?
成千上万的人购买♥♥念珠
Hundreds of thousands of people buy rosary beads.
周四上午 6:00 至 9:00
Where were you between the hours
和下午 3:00 至 5:00
of 6:00 to 9:00 a.M., and 3:00 to 5:00 p.M.
你在哪里
Thursday?
好吧 我很可能在家
Well, most likely I was at home.
我保持非常规律的作息时间 - 帮我一个忙 博士
I keep very regular hours. - Do me a favor, Doc.
请把手从口袋里拿出来
Take your hands out of your pockets, please.
现在 走到那边
Right now! Step over there.
真荒唐
This is ridiculous.
你现在理发了吗 博士
You giving haircuts now, Doc?
这不是你想的那样
It's not what you think it is.
你被捕了 你这个变♥态♥
You're under arrest, you sick son of a bitch.
双手放在背后 对于Sarah Montgomery的谋杀...
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表