他最近因篡改考勤卡而被停职
He was recently suspended for altering time cards.
他暴跳如雷发出威胁
He was furious, making threats.
什么样的威胁
What kind of threats?
他说他们惹错人了
He said they messed with the wrong guy,
他
that he
真想把这地方烧成灰烬
felt like burning the place to the ground.
真的很难
Real tough spot.
这场官司让Eddie身陷困境
This lawsuit's got Eddie in a box.
我不只是在想Eddie
I'm not just thinking about Eddie.
爸 如果民事投诉审查委员会想让她离职 而我否决了
Pop, if the CCRB wants her gone and I overrule them,
尽管我是对的 但也很无♥耻♥
I'd be right, but it would stink to high heaven.
她肯定不希望这样
And she sure as hell doesn't want that.
让我想起你成为局长的时候
Reminds me of when you were getting your gold shield.
我不知道这是个问题
I didn't know that was a problem.
因为我从没告诉过你
'Cause I never told you.
就成绩而言 你是最佳候选人
On merit, you were the top candidate,
但你也是五年来名单上
but you were also the youngest guy on the list
最年轻的人
by a good five years.
还有同样的姓氏 - 是的
With the same last name. - Yeah.
总警司想让我把你列进名单内
Chief of D's wanted me to put your name on the grid,
再等几年
wait a couple of years.
但是呢
But?
但我对你有个原则
But I had a rule when it came to you.
不会刻意帮助你
There was never a hook,
但也不会刻意排挤你
but there was never a sinker, either.
但在这种情况下呢 在这个时代
But in this case? In these times?
得了吧
Come on.
我看了执法记录仪
I saw the bodycam footage.
这个"受害者"都快拿奥斯卡了
This "victim" could win an Oscar.
是的 她起诉市政♥府♥两次 都和解了
Yeah, she's sued the city twice and settled both times.
你能得到这份工作就太好了
Nice work if you can get it.
在这个案子里 受害者就是罪犯
Yeah, in this case, the victim is the perp
我们的警♥察♥是受害者
and our cop is the victim.
但如果我们能证明
But not if we can prove
这个女人就是个骗子
that this woman is the grifter she is.
Sid想监视她
Well, Sid wanted to put surveillance on her.
很明智
Smart move.
我拒绝了这个请求
Well, I denied the request.
你为什么要这么做
Why the hell would you do that?
因为经我同意后 局里收集的
Because any evidence collected by the department
任何证据 马上就会被怀疑
and okayed by me would be immediately suspect,
而且理应如此
and rightly so.
就像你说的 "不要刻意帮助"
And like you said, "no hook."
我还说了"也不要刻意排挤"
I also said "no sinker, either."
我不会那么做的
Well, I'm not going to do that.
我真佩服你 Reagan
Got to hand it to you, Reagan.
真不敢相信你让Lopez翻供了
I can't believe you got Lopez to flip.
那是因为你怀疑我
Well, it's 'cause you doubted me.
不 从来没有 但你还是和他交易了
No, never. You still had to sell it, though.
是的 你以为我不会吗
Yeah. Did you think I wouldn't?
这就是我的工作
It's what I do.
等不及看到Rodriguez
Can't wait to see Rodriguez's face
发现他的头号♥杀手背叛他时是什么表情
when he finds out his top assassin flipped on him.
Reagan
Reagan.
嗯
Yeah.
什么时候
When?
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
What is it?
他们发现Lopez死在牢房♥里
They found Lopez dead in his cell.
回到起点
Back where we started.
是的
Yeah.
我早该料到的
I should've seen it coming.
Lopez被杀不是你的错 Danny
Lopez getting killed isn't on you, Danny.
我知道 但我应该把口供写在下来
I know, but I should've had the statement there
准备好让他签字
and ready for him to sign.
联邦调查局不可能那么快
There's no way the Feds could turn around
转向接受一个合作协议
a cooperation agreement that fast.
我本可以把他单独监禁之类的
I still could've put him into solitary or something.
Zaragozas还是有可能找到他的
The Zaragozas still could have gotten to him.
让我生气的是Rodriguez
What gets to me is Rodriguez,
走来走去 好像谁也碰不了他似的
walking around like he's untouchable.
凌驾于法律之上 我开始觉得他就是这样
Above the law. I'm starting to think he is.
如果他逃脱了 我们会再抓到他的
If he walks, we'll catch him again.
在此期间会有多少人死去
And how many people have to die in the meantime?
听着 我明白
Look, I get it.
大多数罪犯 万不得已才会杀人
Most perps kill as a last resort,
但像Rodriguez这样的人 上来就动手
but guys like Rodriguez, that's where they start.
是的
Right.
这就是我们能抓住这个混♥蛋♥的办法
And that's exactly how we're gonna nail this bastard.
感谢你能来
Appreciate you coming in.
我好像没得选
Didn't seem like I had much choice.
我只是想了解一些情况
I'm just trying to get some information.
根据我的经验 这通常意味着 我该找个律师了
In my experience, usually means it's time to get a lawyer.
那是什么经历
Yeah, what experience is that?
我猜你看过我的档案了
I'm guessing you checked my personnel folder.
还有所有仓库员工的档案
Along with everyone else's who's worked in that warehouse.
我是唯一一个最近被停职的
I'm the only one who got suspended recently.
据我所知 你对此很生气
And from what I hear, you were pretty pissed off about that.
你从哪听说的
Where'd you hear that?
大多数人都这么说
Most people would be.
我改了考勤记录 我罪有应得
I altered time cards. I got what I had coming.
你为什么要这么做
Why'd you do it?
我的一个手下正在化疗
One of my clerks is going through chemo.
手头有点紧
Money is tight.
所以他不能来的时候
So, when he couldn't make it in...
你给他打了卡
You punched his time card.
我应该被停职
I deserved that suspension,
但我还是会做同样的事
but I'd do the same thing again.
听起来你很关心你的手下
That sounds like you take care of your people.
每个人都有难处
We all got problems.
你手下有人难到想要放火了吗
Any of your people got problem enough to light a match?
当我被提拔为主管时
When I got promoted to supervisor,
还有一个人认为他应该得到上这个职位
there was another guy who thought he deserved the job.
他有威胁过吗
This guy ever make any threats?
是的 但我以为他只是在发泄
Yeah, but I figured he was just blowing off steam.
或者放把火
Or blowing smoke.
民事投诉审查委员会那边有消息吗
Any word from CCRB?
他们正在审查证据
They are reviewing the evidence.
一群傻子 瞎忙一气
Bunch of mice chasing their tails.
你的律师怎么说
What'd your lawyer say?
现在被指控
That it's a bad time
过度执法很糟糕
to be accused of police brutality.
民事投诉审查委员会真的讨厌警♥察♥吗
Well, is it true CCRB hates cops?
你从哪听说的
Well, I wonder where you learned that.
他们确实是一个合法的监督角色
They do have a legitimate oversight role.
对他们不理解的事情进行监督
Oversight on something they do not understand.
甚至没有试着去理解
Or even try to understand.
是一个民间经营的委员会
It's a civilian-run board,
但他们赋予警♥察♥局长支配权
but they gave the PC power over them.
但没有为Eddie的案子提供帮助
Which doesn't help Eddie in this case.
欢迎加入我们Edit
Well, welcome to the club, Eddie.
我是说 我很自豪能成为Reagan家族的一员
I mean, I'm proud to be a Reagan,
但有时 涉及到工作 这是一种痛苦
but sometimes, when it comes to the job, it is a pain.
我差点没得到我的情报工作
I almost didn't get my intel gig
因为我的老板害怕警♥察♥局长
because my boss was afraid that One PP
会严密监视他
would be looking over his shoulder.
过去不会 现在不会 将来也不会
Which it wasn't, isn't, and won't.
但我还是站在他的立场上
Still, I'm in his position,
我能理解问这个问题
I understand asking the question.
我刚在地检察工作的时候
When I first started at the D.A.'s office,
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表