我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
哦 你还不想惹麻烦
Oh, you don't want any trouble?
Sonny 归你了
All yours, Sonny.
Sonny 拿下他
Take 'em down, Sonny.
你早就应该想到会有今天
You should've thought about that a long time ago.
我♥干♥了什么
Thought about what?
继续 起来
Come on, get up.
走了
Come on.
Chase市长
Mayor Chase!
嘿 你什么时候能把路修好
Hey, when are you gonna fix all the potholes?
我没有给你投票
I didn't vote for you.
嘿 市长先生 我能给你拍个照吗
Hey, Mr. Mayor, can I take a picture?
好了 伙计们 我午餐要迟到了
All right, folks, late for lunch.
啊 又是你
Ah, you again?
怎么的 市长先生 不高兴看见我
What's the matter, Mr. Mayor? Not happy to see me?
你已经骚扰我一天了
You've been harassing me all day.
只是在行使我自♥由♥言论的权利
Just exercising my right to free speech.
你是公众人物 还记得吗
You're a public figure, remember?
你对公众负责 难道不是吗
You answer to the public, isn't that right?
你能帮我处理一下吗 谢谢
Can you take care of this, please?
谢了 - 这是违法的
Thank you - This is illegal.
你不能这样做 你不能扣押我
You can't do this. You can't detain me.
我出现在这里是符合法律规定的
I am well within my rights to be here.
这是人行路
This is a public sidewalk.
你们看见了吗
You see what's happening?
这样的事情也可能发生在你身上
This could happen to you.
我有权利对公众人物
I have a right to speak out
表达观点
to a public figure.
这就是发生在我们每一个人身上的 - 够了
This is what's happening to all of us - That's enough.
我知道我总是那个扫兴的人
I know I'm always the one to say, "Yeah, but,"
但是这件事不止表面这样
but there's something else.
让我猜猜 他是个警♥察♥
Let me guess. He's a cop.
你认识他 - 不是
You know the guy - No.
但是你见过他
But you recognize him.
不是 但是我会看场合
No, but I can do the math
特别是你们都来给我看这个
about you being in here playing this for me.
事发时他不在值
And he is off duty?
是的 头儿 - 好的 那就没事了
That's right, boss - Well, then we're good.
事情远远没有结束
I'm not so sure about that.
哦
Oh.
我们尊敬的市长不会让这件事轻描淡写的飘过
The mayor we know and love is not gonna take this lying down.
特别是地检署已经放了我们的人
Especially since the D.A.'s office already sprung our guy.
是的 他做的事情不违法
Well, yeah, what he did isn't a crime.
虽然是这样
Be that as it may,
还是要考虑公共关系
there is still the public relations concern.
你是指政♥治♥关系 - 也有这个
You mean the political - That, too.
我对这个也不在乎
Well, I don't give a damn about either.
Frank - Garrett
Frank - Garrett,
在你开始陈诉
before you start going down the road
我多么不通情理之前
about how unreasonable I am,
让我提醒你一下 这个所谓的“怼公众人物镜头”
let me remind you that this "camera in your face" thing
是纽约市每一个警♥察♥每一天都要面对的事情
is what every cop in the city deals with every day.
说的太对了
A hundred percent.
我猜测
Which is what I'm guessing
这个警♥察♥想表述的也是这个意思
this cop is trying to demonstrate.
难道我们就能给他颁发一个奖牌了
So, let's just give him a medal instead?
学术上应该说是表彰 Garrett
Technically, it'd be a commendation, Garrett.
Garrett 我们要求我们的警♥察♥每次直面然后忽略
Garrett, we ask our cops to suck it up and ignore it
任何人都能对他们发起的聚光灯下伏击
every time John Q. Public springs a 60 Minutes ambush.
至少我们也应做到 对他们的领导 我们的市长
The least we can do is hold their boss, our mayor,
也要求同样的待遇
to the same standard.
你不是想挑起和市长的斗争吧
You're not looking to start a fight with the mayor?
不是
No.
但是我在斗争面前也不会退缩
But I won't back down from one either.
身体怎么样
How are you holding up?
实话实说 还活着就很高兴了
Happy I'm alive, to be honest.
伤势看起来很重
That was a pretty bad beating.
我们对此感到抱歉
We're sorry about that.
毫无理由地他们袭击了我
And for no reason.
突如其来就发生了
Like, none whatsoever.
你认识那些人吗 曾经和他们打过交道吗
Did you know these guys at all? Have any dealings with them?
我认不认识他们
Did I know them?
我此生从未见过这些暴徒
I never saw those thugs before in my life.
知道他们为什么袭击你吗
Any ideas as to why they targeted you?
我没有招惹谁
I was minding my own business
这些人就袭击了我
and these guys decided to jump me.
也许你能帮助我们了解袭击者
Maybe you can help us with a description.
他们长相如何
What'd they look like?
大部分都是亚裔 大概有十多个人
They were mostly Asian guys. Like a dozen of them.
他们都有平衡车或者自行车
All of them on these scooters or bikes.
一切发生的太快了 就像
It was happening at hyper speed. Like...
他们以每小时100英里每小时[160km/h]的速度冲了过来
a swarm descending on me at like a hundred miles an hour.
你还能想起什么细节吗
Is there any details you can try to remember?
或许一个名字
Maybe a name?
特别突出的衣物
An article of clothing that stood out?
Sonny
Sonny.
是的 有一个人一直叫主使Sonny这个名字
Yeah, one of them kept calling the main guy Sonny.
Sonny
Sonny.
怎么了 - 没事
What - Nothing.
你是知道这个人还是知道什么其他的
What, you know the guy or something?
我们需要核实
We're gonna have to check
事发地点的监控录像
surveillance cameras in the area.
你好好休息 我们会再联♥系♥你的
You rest up. We'll be in touch.
我得和你说实话 Reagan
I got to be honest with you, Reagan,
我会让你很难做 - 很难做什么
I'm putting you in a bad spot here - Bad spot?
无论你要如何拒绝这个任务
So whatever you're about to say about
或者说这对你来说有多么不公平
how you don't want to do this or it's unfair,
我都已经在脑海里反复的想过了
I've been playing the scene in my head a million times,
如何应对你的回答
so asked and answered if you know what I'm saying.
我不会
I don't.
还有一件事 尽管我很想说
And another thing. I wish I could tell you
"我选择你是因为你是我心目中的最佳人选"
I was tapping you for this 'cause you're my top dog.
但是事实是你还很嫩
But the truth is you're green as hell
我们之前也有大量的分歧
and we got conflicts up the wazoo.
分歧 警督
Conflicts, Lieutenant?
我猜你就是那个在正确时间出现的错误的人
I guess you're the wrong man at the right time.
能具体说一下任务吗 头儿
Would you mind telling me what's going on here, boss?
在我开始之前 请谨记我们说的一切
Before I proceed, keep in mind that everything we say in here
都会被记录在案
is being recorded.
你听到的第一个声音
The first voice you're gonna hear
是毒贩Malcolm Argus
belongs to Malcolm Argus, known drug dealer.
第二个声音是他不知名的同伙
The second voice belongs to one of his unknown associates.
必须是12号♥的4点之后
It's got to be after 4:00 on the 12th.
那时我的警♥察♥内线负责这个区域
That's the time my cop works the sector.
好的 要么12号♥要么13号♥
Okay, so either the 12th or the 13th.
听我说 12号♥ 只有12号♥
Listen to me. The 12th. Only the 12th.
其他日期 我不知道我的人
Any other day and I don't know if my guy
是否当值 必须是12号♥
is gonna be working. Has to be the 12th.
那天他就能放水了吗
And he's gonna look the other way?
百分百绿灯
Hundred percent green light.
那他的搭档
What about his partner?
也没有问题
Not a problem.
头儿
Boss?
你听到Argus提及了具体分区
You heard Argus mention a specific sector
具体日期及时间
and a specific date and time.
是的
Yeah.
这是2-9分局 12号♥的巡逻名单
That's the 2-9's roll call for the 12th.
Badillo 和 Janko
Badillo and Janko.
这绝对是Sonny
That's definitely Sonny.
看起来倒像是你启发他继续犯罪了
Looks like you inspired him to commit more crimes.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表