好吧 我可以是
Well... I can be.
不 你不是
No, you can't be.
抱歉 但是我坚持
Sorry, not sorry.
我想听听Rachel没有被加工没有被彩排过的
We'll, I wanted to hear Rachel's version,
事件经过版本
unprepared and unrehearsed.
内务局不会这么想的
IAB ain't gonna see it that way.
他们会认为你支持她的做法
They're gonna see a thumb on the scale.
他们很快就会扒出你和她的关系
They'll dig out her ties to you in, like, two seconds.
更别提基层警员听到
Not to mention the rank and file hearing
你在保护一个叛徒后的反应
you were kid-gloving a traitor.
小心说话
Careful there.
好的 检举人
Okay, uh, whistleblower.
我也不在意他们
I don't care for them much either.
我要提醒你 她是我们中的一员
I would remind you she's one of our own.
曾经是 头儿
Was, boss.
好吧
Well...
听着 我和她有过交集 我需要听听她的说法
Look, I have a history with her. I needed to hear her side of it.
但是
But...
我想我没有正确处理这件事
I guess I'm not the best judge of how to go about it.
看过她有什么收获吗
And what did seeing her get you?
我的收获就是
It got me...
没有收获
right back where I started.
Bobbi 如果我的上司看到你
Uh, Bobbi, if my boss sees you...
放松 她在奥尔巴尼和州长谈话
Relax, she's at governor's confab in Albany.
是的 你很了解她的行踪
Right. You do your homework.
我们的约定 保密协议已经签好
Our agreement, the NDAs signed, sealed
密封后现在交给你 还有
and now delivered, and with it...
一个请求
one request.
请说
Shoot.
竞选团队里不需要Anthony
Lose Anthony from your team.
什么
What?
昨天 我确实吹嘘了
Yesterday, I did blow a little smoke
因为我没有提及
because I neglected
你作为候选人的一个弊端
to mention your one liability as a candidate.
我和纽约警署的联♥系♥
My association with the NYPD.
是联♥系♥这么简单吗
Association?
你每周日和一大半的纽约警♥察♥吃晚饭
You have dinner with half the force every Sunday.
这只是家庭聚餐
It's a family dinner.
期间从不谈论工作吗
And work never comes up?
所以 我能怎么办 和他们割裂
So, what am I supposed to do? Divorce them all?
这个词选得很有意思
Interesting choice of words.
Anthony对于我来说就是工作上的丈夫
Anthony is like a work husband to me.
这很能说明他对你的意义了
Which speaks volumes about his value to you.
但是更重要的是 他是个纽约警局的前警探
What speaks louder, is he's a former
并且工作历史
NYPD detective with a not-entirely
还不太光荣
spotless record.
没有警♥察♥的工作历史是一尘不染的
No cop has one.
我不是说你们不能是朋友
I'm not saying you can't stay friendly.
但是你要进入竞选舞台了
But you're about to step into the arena
他也会受到大众指责的
and the knives will be coming out for him, too.
Anthony是个大人
Anthony is a big boy.
他会没事的 他能接受
He will be fine. He can hold his own.
那Vivian和Sophia
And Vivian and Sophia?
什么意思
I'm sorry?
他会受到伤害
He's bloodied,
他们会和大众一起看到这一幕
they'll see it along with the rest of the world.
你确信他的家人也能一起承受这些吗
Are you sure his family signed up for this?
Mikey
Mikey?
Mikey
Mikey.
看起来你又失算了 孩子
Well, looks like you struck out again, kid.
Mikey可能听到我们来了然后走掉了
Mikey probably just heard us coming and split.
现在能不能不要再和我们兜圈子了
How about you stop playing us now?
我没有 - Trina 当你说
I'm not - Trina, when you said
Mikey有可能杀了后备箱里的那个人
Mikey could have killed the guy in the trunk,
我的意思是 你 - 你为什么还在
I mean, did you... - Why are we even asking her
向她提问
questions anymore?
她一直在说谎
All she does is lie to us.
我们还有其他办法吗
Do we have any other options?
有的 我们可以把她送回少管所
Yeah, we could put her back in detention
然后我们自己处理这个案件
and deal with this thing ourselves instead of
而不是让她带着我们反复做无用功
this wild-goose chase she's taking us on.
但是既然已经把她带出来了
But since we already have her out...
先暂停一下
Let's take a time-out.
请到这边来
Come over here, please.
请你在这里等一下
I'm gonna ask you to wait right here
我要和我的搭档谈一谈 好吗
while I have a word with my partner, okay?
好的 不要走太远
Fine, just don't go too far.
我们不会的 - 我喜欢听你们吵架
We won't - I like to hear you guys fight.
你为什么这么心软
What's with the soft spot?
好吧 也许当我看着Trina时
Okay, so maybe when I look at Trina,
我看到了Elena
I see Elena and the path that
以及她可能也会走上相同的这条路
she could've been destined to take.
但是Elena会一直和你在一起
But Elena's path is with you.
她的未来一直是由她自己选择的
Her path is being made by the choices
现在看来她的选择不怎么地
she continues to make, which aren't very good.
她遇到了我们 所以也许
She ran into us and maybe we can be
我们能给她一些正向的影响
some sort of positive influence on her.
她已经开始对我们敞开心扉了
She's already started to open up to us.
也许我们应该试着再努力努力
Maybe we just try to give it as long as we can?
好吧 但是如果她继续
Okay. But if she keeps up the wisecracks...
耍小聪明
as long as she can,
就又浪费了我一个小时
it's gonna be about another hour for me.
Reagan
Reagan.
你知道吗 我是真不知道你怎么忍♥受得了他的
You know, I don't know how you can put up with that guy.
给他个机会 就像他给了你机会一样
Just give him a chance, like he's giving you.
好吧
Okay.
刚刚是化验室的电♥话♥
Well, that was the lab.
他们在死者的手表上找到了一枚指纹
They found a print on our dead guy's watch.
猜猜是谁的指纹
Care to guess who the print belongs to?
不会吧
No.
是的
Yeah.
嘿 那个
Hey. Uh...
有时间吗
You got a minute?
我刚想去找你
I was just about to come find you.
是吗
You were?
听着 Erin
Listen, Erin...
我辞职
I quit.
什么
W-What?
我不是说离开检察院
I don't mean quit quit.
但是我申请调职到另一个检察室
But I requested a transfer to another trial bureau.
听着 政♥治♥不是我所擅长的
Look, politics just ain't my thing.
我是调查员 不是顾问
I'm an investigator, not an advisor.
昨天的午餐让我目瞪口呆了
Lunch yesterday had my eyes glazing over.
一旦你宣布竞选
A-And once you announce,
你就不能审理案件了
you can't try cases.
一旦你成为了检察官 我能做的就更少了
And once you're D.A. there's gonna be even less for me to do.
Anthony - 不要开玩笑了
Anthony - Come on.
演讲台上你身后的我就会像
Me behind you on the podium?
戴着沾上沙拉酱的领带一样手足无措
Like a deer in the headlights with marinara on my tie?
我可以做很多事情 但是在聚光灯下不是
I'm a lot of things, but camera-ready ain't one of them.
不是这样的 这么说不对 - 是的 这就是事实
That's not, it's not true - Yes, it is.
所以 请让我离开吧
So please, just let me get out
趁情况还有利 好吗
while the getting is good, okay?
回见
Look, I'll see you around.
你们一定要
You guys got to...
闭嘴
Shut it.
但是我发誓
But I swear...
我们只是在等Bullock女士到来
We're just gonna wait for Ms. Bullock to get here.
我不关心
I don't care!
是的 我知道车内有尸体
Yes, I-I knew the body was in there
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表