所以他们不在乎你是警♥察♥吗
So people didn't care that you're a cop?
还好 那时候我还不是
Well, I wasn't one back then.
而且我很少告诉我的朋友我在做什么
And I rarely tell my friends what I do
因为当他们听到"警♥察♥"时
'cause the moment they hear "cop,"
他们会想到扫兴的 破坏氛围的 缉毒警♥察♥
they think, "killjoy, party pooper, narc."
Tracy不想在她的派对上出现缉毒警♥察♥
And Tracy didn't want narcs at her party.
你理解成什么了啊
What are you getting at?
没什么 - 真的吗
Nothing. - Really?
因为听起来你好像在指控我的朋友
'Cause it sounds like you're accusing my friend
吸毒
of being a druggie.
不 我只是说 有时人们会涉足这些东西
No, I'm just saying, sometimes people dabble
并且深陷其中
in that stuff and get in deeper than they meant to.
好吧 Tracy绝对不会冒险做任何
Well, Tracy would never do anything to risk
会使她失去餐厅的事
losing her restaurant.
好吧 对不起
All right. Okay. I'm sorry.
行 不再指控了吗
All right. No more accusations?
我刚刚已经撤回了
I just said I dropped it.
可以了 那就别再说了
Fine. Stop talking about it, then.
Gillson警官到了
Officer Gillson.
让她进来吧
Let's have her.
请坐
Please have a seat.
如果你愿意 Baker警探可以加入我们
If you'd like, Detective Baker can join us.
谢谢您 长官 但没有必要
Thank you, sir. But not necessary.
所以这不是关于展望公园的事件
So this isn't about the incident in Prospect Park?
好吧 从那开始
Well, it starts with that.
非常棒的警♥察♥表现 警官
That was great police work, Officer.
但现在我上交了我的警徽
But now I hand in my shield.
警局对于
The department has rules
可接受的兼♥职♥是有规定的
about what is acceptable off duty employment.
尤其是当我兼♥职♥是裸体形象时
Especially if I'm employed buck naked.
巡逻指南中没有这样特定
It's not specified as such in the Patrol Guide.
但是
But yeah.
但是
But yeah.
我竭尽全力将其保密
I have gone great lengths to keep it private.
这个秘密已经抵达了我的办公桌
And yet it has already reached my desk.
我最不想做的事情就是
The last thing that I would ever want to do
让这个部门蒙羞
is dishonor this department.
我能处理任何遇到的事情
And anything that comes my way is something I can handle.
的确 只要问一下
Well, yeah, just ask the perp
昨晚的罪犯
from last night.
但还是...
But still...
兼♥职♥工作是有限制的
moonlighting on the job comes with restrictions.
PrivatelyPlus不支付其创建者费用
PrivatelyPlus doesn't pay its creators,
因此从技术上讲它不是订阅类型的网站
so technically it is not a subscription-based site.
我只接受用户的捐款
I only receive donations from the users.
没有差异的区别
A distinction without a difference.
如果可以的话
If I may?
我的一个朋友怂恿我发几张照片
A friend of mine dared me to post a few pictures,
我本来打算立马删掉
and I was gonna take them down right away,
但照片被疯传了
but it kind of blew up.
钱也是这个原因
And so did the money.
这份兼♥职♥
Were you doing this
你在加入警局之前就在做了吗
before you joined the department?
不
No.
我去年年底才开始
I just started late last year.
为什么
Why?
好吧 那我就糊涂了
Well, then I'm confused.
如果钱那么重要 为什么还要加入纽约警♥察♥局呢
I mean, why join the NYPD if money is that important?
我们并不是以薪水出名
I mean, we're not exactly famous for our paychecks.
我妈妈去年失去了工作和医疗保险
My mom lost her job last year and her health care,
一个月后被诊断出患有II期胰腺癌
and a month later was diagnosed with stage II pancreatic cancer.
我也有类似的经历
I have been there.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
每个人都这么说
Which is what everybody says
因为这基本上是死刑判决
because it's basically a death sentence.
如果我不全力帮她 那我就不是人了
And I'll be damned if I don't get her whatever help she needs.
就像你说的...
And it's like you kinda said...
光靠我的薪水我无法做到这一点
I can't do that on my paycheck alone.
这边 Atkins先生
Right this way, Mr. Atkins.
就在那儿坐下
Take a seat right over there.
我没有攻击任何人
I didn't attack anyone.
穿着和目击者描述的一样衣服
Says the guy wearing the same outfit witnesses described
当巡警走近你时就开始挥拳
and who started throwing punches
这话从你嘴里说出来可不大令人信服
when patrol officers came up to you.
该死的 他们打我是因为我是黑人
Hell I did. They beat my ass 'cause I'm Black.
不 他们逮捕你
No, they apprehended you
是因为你袭击了一些游客
because you beat some tourist's ass.
与一年前你在同一地点
Matching another assault you committed
犯下的另一次袭击相匹配
at the same exact spot a year ago.
我和那家伙有些矛盾
That was some beef with a guy I know.
他们说这是抢劫
They said this was a robbery.
好吧 或许你在拓展新的业务
Well, maybe you're branching out.
也许我来这里只是因为我的肤色
And maybe I'm only here because of the color of my skin.
好了 为什么这些年一切都与颜色有关
Now, why does everything got to be about color these days?
对你们这些人来说只是"这些年"
It's only "these days" to you people.
"你们这些人" 我以为我们不能再这样说了
"You people"? I thought we can't say that anymore.
你不能
You can't.
而且我原以为警♥察♥改革
And I thought police reform was supposed to
可以让你没那么颐指气使了
keep your foot off my neck!
你来这里是因为
You're here because you have
你有类似犯罪的前科
priors for similar crimes,
你穿着和袭击者一样的衣服
and you're wearing the same clothes
而且你有一张仍有效的
as the attacker, and you have
去年入店行窃法庭拘票
an active bench warrant for a shoplifting arrest last year.
这意味着无论如何你都会在这里
Which means you'd be here no matter what.
与警♥察♥打架和态度恶劣只是一种"锦上添花"
Fighting with cops and having a bad attitude's just a bonus.
好的
Okay.
我犯了一些错误 一些不好的
I've made some mistakes. Some bad ones.
是的 我和警♥察♥发生了口角
And, yeah, I got into it with the cops
因为我下班后喝了几杯啤酒
'cause I had a few beers after work.
但这就是现在的我… 一个工作的人
But that's what I am now... A working man.
在我上一次服刑期之后
After my last stretch,
我找到了一份管道工学徒的工作
I got a job apprenticing for a plumber.
我错过了出庭的机会
I missed my court appearance
因为我当时正在Locust Point打工
'cause I was on a gig out in Locust Point.
好的
Okay.
两天前晚上10:00你在哪里?
Where were you two nights ago at 10:00 p.M.?
我正从低压线酒吧走回家
I was walking home from the Low-Line Bar.
穿着蓬松的夹克 蓝色连帽衫
In the puffy jacket with the blue hoodie
漂亮的运动鞋
and the nice sneakers, right in the path of
就在抢劫和袭击发生的地方
where the robbery and assault took place.
因为我就住在那里 去检查我的地址
'Cause I live around the corner. Check my address.
你被捕了 Atkins先生
You're under arrest, Mr. Atkins.
但我是无辜的
But I'm innocent!
你因法♥院♥拘票被捕
You're under arrest for the bench warrant.
当你坐在Rikers监狱里时
While you sit at Rikers,
我们会看看其他罪名是否成立
we'll see if this other thing sticks.
嘿
Hey.
我的天啊 先是他 现在是你
Oh, my God. First him and now you?
哪个他啊 - 你火♥辣♥的老公呀
Him who? - Your hot hubby.
大约20分钟前 他还在这里
He was here, like, 20 minutes ago.
你们可能会在这个地方投资 真是太令人兴奋了
It is so exciting that you guys might invest in this place.
投资
Invest? I mean,
我以为他会等我
I thought he'd wait for me,
但显然他泄露了秘密
but apparently he spilled the beans.
好吧 他想看看账簿
Well, he wanted to look at the books
现金流 但是…
and the cash flow, but...
我告诉他得经过Mauricio同意
I told him Mauricio would have to okay that.
对了 你是怎么认识Mauricio的
So, how did you meet Mauricio?
那是在疫情之前
It was just before the pandemic.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表