unless, of course, you already tipped him off.
你差点就碰到他了
You were moments away from running into him.
我很清楚他什么时候出现
I knew exactly when he was showing up.
我们还有几天就能最终确定
We are a couple days away from finalizing
和Harris律师的协议
this deal with Harris's lawyer.
太好了 所以我有几天时间
Great, so I have a couple days.
你在听我说话吗
Are you even listening to a word I'm saying?
如果Papa埋了一具尸体
If Papa ton is buried a body,
很有可能是在他的
there was a good chance it was on one
一个建筑工地上 他的
of his construction sites, and somebody
工人可能早就知道了
working for him knows which.
我们已经找Papa好几个月了
We've been trying to get Papa for months.
你以为你能大摇大摆地过来
And you think you can just waltz in here
用一天就能破案 真的吗
and crack the case in a day, really?
我肯定会尝试的
I'm sure as hell gonna try.
不 你不可以
No, you are not.
你知道Harris最后对我说什么吗
You know what the last thing Harris said to me was?
当他出狱后
When he got out,
他会找到我和我的家人
he would find me and my family.
我们不会让他伤害你的
We won't let him hurt you.
谁不会
Who won't?
你们两个吗
The two of you?
他来了 老大
He's here, boss.
让他进来吧
Let's have him.
我要单独见他
I'll see him alone.
我们现在可是走钢丝的状态
We're walking a fine line here.
注意安全 老大
Be careful, boss.
Connor Kelly 先生
Connor Kelly, sir.
接受您的邀请
Accepting your invitation.
Kelly先生 我想你已经见过了
Mr. Kelly, I guess you've already met
Nuciforo警探了
Detective Nuciforo.
在我的办公室
At my office.
请坐
Have a seat.
这里吗
Down here?
是的 这是你的座位
Yes, that's your seat.
你想站着也可以
Or you can stand if you want.
你不能再派暴徒
You need to stop sending mobs
骚扰我的长辈们了
to harass my senior citizens.
我没有派人去任何地方
I haven't sent anyone anywhere.
他们带着你的风格而来
They come bearing your standard.
不是我的风格
Not my standard.
我们只是有着同样的
We just share the same...
深深的担忧
deep concerns.
但我们在一起谈话的事实 证明了
But the fact that we're talking at all is a testament
这些抗♥议♥活动的有效性
to the effectiveness of these protests.
不 这证明了 我有多生气
No, it's a testament to how pissed off I am
因为你欺负我老爸
by you bullying my old man.
省省吧
Cut it out.
我会发表声明 谴责他们的行为
I'll make a statement condemning the tactics
只要你...
as soon as you...
解散你所谓的 破玩具
disband what you call the Broken Toys.
终于说出来了
And there it is.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
他们是一群搞伤害和骚扰的牛仔
They're a band of cowboys who are harming and harassing
来自低收入社区的无辜家庭
innocent families from low-income communities.
你有证据吗 - 我就是这么长大的
You got proof of that? - I grew up with it.
我在我们的大楼里 亲眼见过他们
I saw them firsthand in our building,
在我们的社区
in our neighborhood.
无节制的
Unrestrained.
不负责任的
Unaccountable.
是你父亲创立的 是你把它带回来的
Your father founded it and you brought it back.
为什么
Why?
我怀念他们
I missed them.
他们是被需要的
And they were needed.
就像你怀念上世纪的思维方式一样吗
The same way you miss the rest of last-century thinking?
我知道现在是哪一年
I know what year it is.
我还了解到
I also know the criminal class
犯罪阶层没跟上你所谓的道德进步
didn't keep up with your idea of moral progress.
是谁把城市治安的决定权交给了你
Who died and gave you the final say on urban policing?
没有人
No one.
但当我为最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官O'Connor当书♥记♥员时
But when I clerked for Supreme Court Justice O'Connor,
我们处理了几起系统性滥用武力的案件
we handled several systemic abuse of force cases.
很多就像这个
A lot like this one.
现在成系统性的了吗
So now it's systemic?
我以为只有一个单位
I thought it was just one unit
这让你抓着不放
that had you clutching your pearls.
告诉我
Tell me something.
你的目的是什么
What's your angle here?
你准备竞选公职吗
You gearing up to run for political office?
一个骄傲而又忧虑的纽约人
A proud but concerned New Yorker.
就这些
That's all.
叫你的人退后
Tell your people to back off.
要是不呢
Or what?
你会派一些破玩具来抓我吗
You'll send some Broken Toys after me?
听着 你完事之后 叫我
Look, when you're done with that, holler at me.
好吧 感谢 - 注意安全
All right? Appreciate you. - Safety.
Soul Glo 对吧
Soul Glo, right?
Jay哥 Jay哥 发生什么事了
Brother Jay, Brother Jay, what's going on, man?
你想要什么 Bugs
What the hell you want, Bugs?
如果你不想你哥哥出事
You already know what you got to do if you don't want
你知道该怎么做吧
your brother to have an accident.
问题是有一些细节
Well, see, the thing is, I'm a little fuzzy
我有点糊涂了
up here with some of the details.
你老大想让你拿下
Your boss wants you to take out
Mara Noche的Hector
Hector of the Mara Noche.
老大知道在哪能找到这家伙吗
Boss know where I can find this guy?
你想让我们再朝你开一枪吗
You want us to pull the trigger for you, too?
别这样 Jay 那是我哥哥
Okay, come on, Jay, it's my brother.
就帮我一点忙
Just help me out a little bit.
很好
Fine.
Hector在莱弗茨大街遛狗
Hector walks his dog on Lefferts Avenue.
每天晚上
Every evening.
Bugs
And, Bugs?
你只有48小时来完成
You only got 48 hours to get it done.
48小时 你之前说我有两周时间
48 hours?! You said I had two weeks.
老大提前了时间线 清楚了吗
Yeah, boss pulled up the timeline. Hey, yo, we clear?
清楚了 好了 你知道吗
We clear, we clear. You know what?
我 或者 你说得对 我错了 我要离开这里了
I'm wr... You right, I'm wrong. I'm about to get out of here.
有很多事要做 - 等下
Got a lot to do. Huh? - Wait.
你还好吗 你看起来比平时
Yo, you feeling all right? You moving a little more
烦躁得多
fidgety than usual.
哦 这因为我
Oh, 'cause of my...
我磕了点劣质可♥卡♥因♥ 里面可能
I had some bad coke, you know, they might've cut it
掺了点芬太尼 我有点
with a little fenty, so I'm a little...
好吧 等一下 - 你在做什么
Yeah, right, hold on. - What's that you doing?
怎么 怎么回事 - 我有个特殊的小应用
What-What's going on? - Special little app I got.
特殊应用程序 - 检查那些现在警♥察♥用来监听的
Special app? - Checks for those Bluetooth listening devices
蓝牙设备 - 我听说过那个应用
cops use these days. - You know, I heard of that app.
劣质可♥卡♥因♥吗 - 是的 就是劣质可♥卡♥因♥
Bad coke, right? - Yeah, it's just bad coke.
他会被发现的
He's gonna be made.
你要去干什么 - 我要出去
What the hell are you doing? - I'm going out there.
Regular Reggie给我的
Regular Reggie gave it to me.
如果你需要的话 如果你喜欢 我可以给你拿一些
I can get you some if you need some, if that's what you into.
不 没必要 你就呆在这
No, that's not even necessary. You just stay right there.
呆在这儿吗 好的 - 嘿 对不起 我迟到了
Stay right here? All right... - Hey! Sorry I'm late.
对不起 我迟到了 - 嘿 你到底是谁
Sorry I'm late. Hey! - Who the hell is you?!
你是谁 - 不是吧 小Jon
Who is you? - Come on, little... Jon.
Jay哥 你没告诉他我的事吗
Brother Jay... You didn't tell him about me?
Jon吗 - 我在监狱里认识他哥哥
Jon? - I know his brother from the joint.
他叫我来帮忙
He asked me to come help out.
是吗 我们不是说好的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表