but that's the way it looks.
不
No.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他孤身一人
He was alone.
他最后的家人
And his last remaining family member
连话都不和他说
wouldn't even talk to him?
如果你放任自流 负罪感会击垮你
The guilt will crush you if you let it.
相信我 我知道
Trust me, I know.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
你父亲改了遗嘱
Your father changed his will.
把一切都留给你
To leave everything to you.
他爱你
He loved you.
他也没有因为这些事责怪你
And he didn't blame you for any of this.
他没有
He didn't.
都在这里
It's all here.
你只要读读就行了
You just got to read it.
我做不到 - 你可以
I can't. -You can.
Eric 你应该
Eric, you should.
没关系
It's okay.
根据Devon提供的信息
Based on the information that Devon provided,
我的办公室正在想办法把他转移到
my office is working on a deal to have him transferred
重回社会计划
to a reentry program.
这么说他自♥由♥了
So he's free?
还没有 但快了
Not yet, but soon.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你改变了他的生活
You've changed his life,
我们家庭的生活 变得好起来了
my family's life, for the better.
我只是做了正确的事
I just did what's right.
你所做的 不仅仅是赢得了我的支持
And what you did is more than earned my endorsement.
地检女士
Madam D.A.
事实上你还应该感谢另一个人
Actually, there's someone else you should be thanking, too.
惊喜
Surprise.
今天是你的幸运日
It's your lucky day.
两个检察官用一个的钱
Two prosecutors for the price of one.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
你可以从 在我的小伎俩里
Well, you can start with I'm sorry
利用你们俩
for using the both of you
我很抱歉开始
in my little game.
这不是伎俩
It's not a game.
这是政♥治♥ 我的支持
It's politics. And my endorsement
很有价值
is worth a lot.
我们不感兴趣
We're not interested.
但是我们感兴趣的是
But we are interested
外面的豪华车
in the fancy car out front.
什么
Excuse me?
你知道那辆可爱的红色法拉利吧
You know that sweet red Ferrari?
那是你的 对吧
That's yours, right?
是的
Yeah.
对一个传教士来说这车太好了
It's an awfully nice car for a preacher.
我很幸运
I've been blessed.
是的 随你怎么说
Yeah, so you claim.
我们已经开始了你最新的慈善事业
We've actually opened a fraud investigation
的诈骗调查
into your latest charity.
显然已经有了
Apparently, there's been
一些关于
some evidence about
资金分配不当的证据
misallocation of funds?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
是这样吗
Is that so?
因为我调查你侄子的案子中
'Cause I caught wind of it after talking
询问你的教众后
to your congregation while investigating
可得到了一些风声
your nephew's case.
但我们确定 那辆车 和
But we're sure that, you know, the car and...
还有你戴的珠宝
And the jewelry you're wearing.
我们肯定都是你自己的钱
We're sure it's all been paid for out of pocket.
不过别担心
But don't worry.
我们会不惜一切代价揭开真♥相♥
We'll do whatever it takes to uncover the truth.
是的 你现在很清楚了
That's right. Which you know now quite well.
我相信我们会再见到你的
I'm sure we will be seeing you around.
来了
Hey.
来了
Hey.
这地方对你来说太豪华了吧
Place is a little fancy for you, isn't it?
是啊 很温馨
Yeah, it's homey.
我进来的时候差点被卡在地板上
I almost got stuck to the floor on the way in.
是啊 你进来之前我把
Yeah, I kind of dragged some lowlife
几个小混混拖出去了 - 是嘛
out of here before you walked in. - I bet.
还是曼哈顿鸡尾酒吗
Um, is Manhattan still your poison?
肯定是
Sure is.
Steve 能给我来杯曼哈顿吗 - 马上
Steve, can I have a Manhattan, please? - You got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们很久没来了
Been a while since we did this.
是的
Yeah.
能在工作之外见到真好
It's nice to be seen outside of work.
我觉得我们应该庆祝一下你退休了
I thought we should celebrate your retirement and...
还有你会被批准
also the fact that you'll be granted
全额伤残抚恤金
your full disability pension.
你是认真的吗
You're serious?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
Danny 这
Danny, that's...
这太棒了 我都不知道该说什么了
That's amazing, I-I don't know what to say.
我对你感激不尽
I can't thank you enough.
你不用谢我
You don't have to thank me.
这是你应得的
It's what you deserve.
希望它能帮助你解决接下来的问题
And hopefully it'll help you out with whatever comes next.
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thanks. - Thanks.
每天不用去小队
It's going to be so weird not coming in
见不到大家 还会有点
to the squad every day,
不习惯 - 你还会见我们的
seeing everyone... Well, you'll still see us.
这句话出自一个总是满嘴
This coming from the guy always juggling
都是案子的人
a thousand cases?
我知道 你会见到我的
I know. Well, you'll see me.
希望如此
I hope so.
今天的肉丸特别好吃
The meatballs are exceptional today.
谢谢 Shawn
Thank you, Sean.
吃我的
Have mine.
我想并不是每个人都同意
Well, I guess not everyone agrees.
不 只是不饿
No, just not hungry.
是啊 你也不怎么说话
Yeah, you haven't been talking much either.
你还好吧
Yeah, you feeling okay?
是的 很好
Yep, fine.
有时候当人们说他们没事的时候
Well, sometimes when people say they're fine,
他们真正的意思是缩略词 FINE
what they really mean is the acronym FINE.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
吓坏了 没有安全感 神经质
Freaked out, insecure, neurotic,
和伤感
and emotional.
也许我们该别管这事
Maybe we ought to leave this alone.
谢谢
Thanks.
我觉得 你周天的穿着
Well, I would say your Sunday best
看起来比平时好多了
looks better than usual.
Erin
Erin.
怎么了 我只是说
What? I'm just saying that...
是啊 你是约会了还是
Yeah, you got a hot date or something?
实际上
Actually...
哦 我的天啊 他约会了
Oh, my God, he does.
哇
Whoa.
哦
Ooh.
不是吧 我在想
No... well, I was wondering
为什么你容光焕发
why you were glowing.
我没有 好吗
I'm not glowing, okay?
没什么大不了的 只是一顿饭而已
It's not a big deal, it's just dinner.
所以我才不吃东西
That's why I'm not eating.
太好了 爸爸
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表