我的粉丝数就疯涨
my followers went through the roof.
2倍 3倍...
Doubled, tripled...
还在上升
still counting.
还有他们的捐款
And with it, their donations.
我无法拒绝那笔数目
In amounts that I can't turn down.
你可以把它戴回去
You can put that back on.
我不能放弃副业
I can't give up the side gig.
我手下有35,000名警♥察♥
I have 35,000 cops under my command.
他们在业余时间做什么不关我的事
What they do on their own time is none of my business
除非他们违法了 而你没有
unless they're breaking the law, which you are not.
所以你是在禁止我辞职
So you're forbidding me to quit?
是的
I am.
我不能失去任何一个警♥察♥ 更不用说一个杰出的警♥察♥了
I can't afford to lose any cops, let alone an exceptional one.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
而如果...
And if...
任何人以这个私人事务来找你的茬
anyone comes at you with this personal stuff,
让你的搭档去处理
let your partner handle it.
为需要你的人节省你的肾上腺素
Save your adrenaline for the folks who need you.
收到 长官
Copy that, sir.
而且...
And...
也许我们可以...
maybe could we...
就跳过今天的礼节Njust skip the formalities today?
就...
Just...
做好你的工作
do your job.
安全回家
Come home safe.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表