很辛苦
And it was raw and rainy,
还吃了大几千卡热量的
and a couple thousand calories
冷披萨
of cold pizza
和薯片
and potato chips.
那你抓到犯人了吗
So, did you get the guy?
是的 抓到了
Yeah, we got him.
我们赢了 但是
So we won, but
真正的的胜利之处在于和Anthony一起工作
the real win was hanging with Anthony
也就是苦差事
and, well, the grind.
就是这样 - 嗯嗯
And there it is - Mm-hmm.
我又陷入Mickey Patrick的套路里了
Well, I got had by Mickey Patrick. Again.
又一次 - 又一次
Again - Again.
他还活着啊
Is he still walking the Earth?
活得很滋润 爷爷
Slithering is more like it, Grandpa.
是的 他还活着
And yes, he is.
如果他还来
And if he ever comes around
找他的警♥察♥
looking for a favor
朋友帮忙
from his cop friend again...
你还会伸出援手吗
You'll get had again?
可能吧
I probably will.
为了一个
Well, to scratch out some payback
我刚认识的女人
for a woman I barely met,
我解雇了
I, uh, terminated
一个警监和两个警探
a captain and two detectives,
其实不是必须解雇的
which I could not afford to do.
但是你解雇了他们
But you did.
没有胜者 只是...
No real wins there, just...
苦差事
the grind.
很抱歉 大伙
Well, I'm sorry, guys,
听起来你们都有点混乱了
but it sounds like you're all a little mixed-up.
我猜你想用的词是"不同寻常"
I think you mean "ass-backwards."
我想说"投入"
I'd say "committed."
我们应该像Bellevue一样投入
Maybe we should all be committed, like Bellevue.
是的
Right.
嘿
Hey.
悲观还是乐观
Glass half-empty or half-full?
乐观
Half-full.
乐观 - 乐观
Half-full - Half-full.
那就行了
There you go.
为了更美好的明天
To better days.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表