I'm really sorry, I...
我真的需要你的帮助
I really need your help.
他是个好人
He's a good guy.
我可以为他担♥保♥ 相信我
I can vouch for him, trust me.
我让他试试
I'll give him a shot.
我得到这份工作了吗
I got the job?
学徒
Apprenticeship.
这是一个开始
That's a start.
那天晚上 我和Danny
Well, I had that drink with Danny
喝了杯酒
the other night.
所以 他说什么
So? What'd he say?
你知道他的
Well, you know him.
你没多少证据能证明他
Not much you can pin him down on.
你以为他会坦白自己的感情生活吗
Did you expect him to open up about his love life?
不 一点也不
No, not at all.
所以什么困扰着你
So what's bothering you?
来吧
Come on.
从你出生那天起我就认识你了
I've known you since the day you were born.
我想可能是我对他说的话
I guess maybe what I said to him.
你想吗 也许吗
You guess? Maybe?
我给了他一个建议
Well, I-I gave him a piece of advice and...
也许我越界了
maybe I overstepped.
我告诉他不要步我的后尘
I told him not to follow in my footsteps.
关于再婚
Where getting remarried is concerned.
那就是咱们的共同印记
That'd be our footsteps.
我想我说的是"我们的" 但我
Well, I think I said "our," but I...
我没想替你说话
I-I wasn't trying to speak for you.
我也会这么说
I would've said the same thing.
事实上 我自己也有点惊讶
Actually, I kind of surprised myself.
我以为我已经把所有东西
I thought I had all that stuff, you know...
深锁在档案里但是
locked deep in the archives, but...
在“遗憾”的部分
In the "regret" section?
不 不完全是
No, not really.
我只是从来没有遇到过我不能失去的人
I just never met the one I couldn't live without.
第二次
Second time.
你呢
What about you?
我被她的眼神诅咒了
Well, I was cursed with the roaming eye.
但Betty让这一切都消失了
But Betty made all that go away.
因为
Because...
她是个万里挑一的人
she was one in a million.
至于剩下的一百万人 我知道我会
As for the rest of the million, I knew that I'd just go back
变成以前的我
to being the way I was.
这是上天的安排
As nature intended.
笑吧 但我了解我自己
Go ahead and laugh, but I know me.
到最后
Toward the end...
到最后 Mary让我发誓不会再孤单
Toward the end, Mary made me promise I wouldn't be alone.
甚至还列出了候选人名单
Even served up a list of candidates.
听起来就像她
Sounds just like her.
等等
Wait.
那说明你没有遵守诺言
That means you didn't keep your promise.
不 我遵守了
No, I did.
我现在的生活
Way my life is now...
我几乎从不孤单
I'm hardly ever alone.
但Danny的事还在你手上
You're still on the hook for Danny, though.
他不会惹这么大♥麻♥烦
He wouldn't have gone to all the trouble that he has
除非这对他来说很重要
unless this meant a hell of a lot to him.
那么 你打算怎么做
So, what are you gonna be?
他上司 还是他爸爸
His boss or his dad?
嘿 警探
Hey, Detective.
发生什么了
What do we got?
嫌犯持有武器挟持多名人♥质♥
Suspect is armed, holding multiple hostages.
他有什么要求吗
Has he made any demands?
只有一个
Just one.
和你谈谈
To talk to you.
好吧 我 我要进去了 - 什么
Okay, I'm... I'm heading in. - Excuse me?
我要进入大楼
I'm gonna enter the building.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我们有多名人♥质♥
We got multiple hostages
被一个男性劫持
being held up by a guy
他只想跟我说话
who only wants to talk to me.
我必须这么做
This is how I'm gonna do it.
嘿
Hey.
Liam
Liam.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
我搞砸了 伙计
I messed up, man.
有人受伤吗
Is anyone hurt?
我只是进来问个问题
I just came in to ask a question.
他对我很粗鲁
And he-he was rude to me.
别激动
Hey.
他不听
And he wouldn't listen.
冷静点
Hey.
你错了 好吗
And you were wrong, all right?
这里的人不会帮助别人
People do not do simple favors out here.
就像在监狱里一样
It's just like it was inside.
这是狗咬狗
It's dog eat dog.
放下枪Liam
Put the gun down, Liam.
太迟了伙计
It's too late, man.
不是的
It's not.
我们可以解决
We can work this out.
我不能
I can't.
我不想朝你开枪 Liam
I don't want to shoot you, Liam.
但是 我会的
But I will.
你可以有一个全新的生活
You can have a whole new life.
想想你将要放弃的东西
Think about what you're about to give up.
放弃吗
Give up?
这就是我要拿回来的东西
It's what I'm about to get back.
在里面 我知道什么是什么
Inside, I know what's what.
这里呢
Out here...?
我迷失了
I'm lost.
这不是真的
That's not true.
想想从前
Think about before.
环顾四周
Look around.
对我来说再也没有"从前"了
There's no "before" for me anymore.
放下枪 Liam
Put the gun down, Liam.
好吧 我拿枪指着那个人
Okay, so, I held the gun on the guy
当我清空收银机时 我带走了人♥质♥
while I emptied the register, I took the hostages,
那得判多久 五到七年吗
that's got to be worth, what, like five to seven?
我不是地方检察官
I'm not a D.A.
但足够让我在里面待上一段时间了
But enough to put me back inside for a stretch.
我想是的
I would think so, yeah.
我跟今天早上和
I, uh, I spoke to Damien
Ace Double Treys的Damien谈过了
from the Ace Double Treys this morning.
我就知道 我就知道是他
I knew it. I knew it was him.
不 事实上不是他
No, actually, it wasn't him.
不管你怎么看他
Whatever you think about him,
Damien真的很尊重你♥爸♥爸
Damien really respected your dad.
事实上 他冒着生命危险
In fact, he put his life on the line
告诉我是谁卖♥♥给你♥爸♥爸芬太尼的
to tell me who it was that sold your dad fentanyl.
什么 芬太尼
Wait... fentanyl?
是的 你还应该知道
Yeah. You should also know
你父亲去世前又见了他的律师
that before he passed, your dad met with his lawyer again.
改了他的遗嘱
To change his will.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我说的是
I'm saying...
你♥爸♥爸知道他会死
that your dad knew he was gonna die.
他是有意的
He intended to.
他杀了他自己
He... killed himself?
我们不确定
We're not certain.
我们在等法医办公室的
We're waiting for the toxicology results to come back
尸检报告出来
from the M.E.'s office,
但看起来是这样的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表