现在警徽虽然不能给我们带来什么了
Our shields don't get us too much these days,
但是它仍然能让我们接近一些地标
but it can still get us into certain landmarks
而免于排队
without having to wait.
我不知道说什么了 真的
I don't know what to say. Really...
我从未登过船
I've never been on a boat before.
什么 - 等着我告诉我父母
What - Wait till I tell my parents.
等一下 在我出发之前我要买♥♥一个纽约热狗吗
Wait. Should I get a New York hot dog before we go?
是的 - 你确实应该来一个纽约热狗
Uh, yeah - You got to get a New York hot dog,
我觉得 - 好的
I suppose - Okay.
是的 - 嗨
Yeah - Hi.
你之前不是一副我们对每一个游客来说不是大使的嘴脸吗
What happened to Mr. "We are not ambassadors to every tourist"?
是的 我忘不掉脑海里父亲的声音
Yeah, I couldn't get my dad's voice out of my head.
怎么说
How so?
他来自多米尼加共和国
He was from the Dominican Republic.
1976年来了纽约
Came to New York in 1967.
一到这里就爱上了这座城市
Loved the city the minute he arrived.
所以 每次有亲戚到访
So, every time a new relative came by,
你会带着我们去参观曼哈顿的每一个游客观光景点
he would drag us to every tourist attraction in Manhattan
因为他想让每一个人
because he wanted to make sure
也都爱上这个城市
everyone else loved it, too.
天啊
Oh, my God.
太美了
It's so beautiful.
你让这个成为你对纽约的记忆 怎么样
How about you let that be your memory of New York City?
我会的 谢谢
I will. And thank you.
感谢你们两个
Thank you both.
嘿 我能和你们一起拍个照吗
Hey, can I get a picture with you guys?
当然 - 你当然可以
Uh, yeah - Of course you can.
我是个模特 当然可以
I am a model, so of course.
说 茄子
Say, "Cheese."
茄子 - 茄子
Cheese - Cheese.
好了 - 谢谢
There you go - Thank you.
你今天真的做了一件善事 Badillo
This is a really good thing you did today, Badillo.
迫不及待要告诉警队的其他人了
Can't wait to tell the rest of the squad.
哦 不 不可能 你不能
Oh, no. No way. You can't.
什么 - 我是有人设的
What - I have a reputation to uphold.
好的 硬汉
Okay, tough guy,
我会保密的
your secret's safe with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你父亲会为今天的你感到骄傲
I bet your dad would be so impressed with you today.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表