Traitor's ears must be burning.
下次见她的时候不要拥抱了
Just don't hug her next time you see her.
不然她会指控你性侵
She'll accuse you of sexual assault.
Jamie 她是我的朋友
Jamie, I mean, she's my friend.
我知道 但是你也是警♥察♥福利协会代表
I know, and you're also a PBA delegate
代表了这个警局的每个人
who represents everyone in this house,
包括Stephens和Rouse
even Stephens and Rouse.
先看看事态如何发展吧
Best to see how this plays out first. Huh?
好的
Yeah.
哇哦 真的吗 关在了我的办公室里
Wow. Really? In my office?
头儿 她是个少年犯
She's an adolescent offender, boss.
我不能把她关进牢房♥里
I can't put her in the box.
你还不能在其没有父母或监护人时审讯她
And you can't question her without having a parent or guardian.
她说她没有
She says she doesn't have any.
据她说 她没有姓
She doesn't even have a last name, according to her,
我们发现她的时候 她没有身份证或驾照
and she didn't have an ID or license when we found her.
她有指纹吧
She does have fingerprints, right?
系统里没有记录 她还拒绝了律师
Not in the system. And she refused an attorney.
所以 你毫无头绪
So you are... nowhere.
也不是一无所知
Not nowhere.
已知 她的名字是Trina 她16岁
We know her name is Trina and she's 16.
干得好 警探
Great job, Detective.
找个成年人陪着她或者放了她
Get an adult in there with her or cut her loose.
好的
Okay.
有什么进展吗
So?
她说 水太差劲了
So she said water sucks
她想喝大杯印度红茶拿铁
and she wants a venti chai latte,
加3泵香草 多奶泡
three pumps of vanilla, extra foam.
在杀了人之后还这么嚣张 行
All that after murdering someone. Okay.
她是个孩子
She's just a kid.
你没有看过电影玉米田的小孩吧
You never saw Children of the Corn, did you?
你就站在这里继续对我施加警♥察♥暴♥力♥
You gonna stand there and plan more police brutality for me
还是会放了我
or are you gonna let me go?
我会联♥系♥儿童服务管理局
I'm gonna call ACS
看看能不能给你叫个监护人
and see if we can get a guardian down here.
嗯嗯 好主意
Mm-hmm. Good idea.
Bobbi 这儿招牌菜是什么
So, uh, Bobbi, what's good here?
先谈公事 以免我们互相
Uh, business first so we know we're not
浪费时间
wasting our time.
Erin 你的目标已经不再是秘密了
Erin, it's no secret where you want to go
而我确确实实
in the city, and it's no secret
能帮助你达到目的
I can get you there.
相当自信 - 别问我
Pretty confident about that - Don't ask me.
问问Chase市长 Mendez州长
Ask Mayor Chase, Governor Mendez,
近两届曼哈顿区长
the last two Manhattan Borough presidents
和近三届审计长
and the last three comptrollers.
确实 - 我最近从你的上司那里
Point taken - I've also recently gotten
试探到 她知道当你要竞选时
feelers from your boss who knows that when you jump in...
如果我要参与竞选
If I jump in.
拜托 你要竞选检察官是自从Giuliani的秃头被大家心知肚明后
Please, you running for D.A. is New York's worst-kept secret
Rudy Giuliani,纽约市前市长
纽约市隐瞒的最差的秘密
since Giuliani's comb-over.
当你参与竞选时 Crawford就知道
And when you jump in, Crawford knows
她要全力以赴了
she's in for the fight of her career.
但是你还是来见我了
And yet you're here with me.
我看到了有胜利希望的人选
I see a winning horse, I ride it.
那 Bobbi
Uh, so, Bobbi,
你除了好听的口号♥和过去光荣的历史之外
you got a plan
还有计划吗
other than catchy phrases and past glories?
因为Erin不是你见到的
'Cause Erin isn't
一般竞选人 如果她的竞选没有表达
your usual candidate and she'll walk away
她真实的自我的话
in a heartbeat if her campaign doesn't speak to
她是不会接受的
who she really is.
那么就略过反复试探 直接说
Then let me skip the smoke blowing and say this...
我过去十年一直帮助候选人胜利
having run winning campaigns for the past decade,
我很高兴能领到高薪酬
I am just as thrilled to cash my hefty paychecks
同时我也对胜利一方之后的
as I am bone-tired of helping get people
因政策失利
into office who then implode
或失德
because of policy incoherence
而内爆感到厌倦
or moral failures.
但是当我看到你时 我知道你不会是这种人
But when I look at you, I see neither.
简而言之
Simply put,
我希望我们胜利
I want us to win,
但是我也想给你投票
but I also want to vote for you.
这很能表明我的观点了 因为自从投票给John Lindsay
And that is saying a lot because I haven't voted
在他让纽约差点破产之后
for anybody since John Lindsay,
我就再也没有给人投票了
and he almost bankrupted New York.
那么让我们一起开始新的征程吧
Then let's do this.
太好了
Music to my ears.
好的
All right.
可以开始吃饭了吗
So, uh... can we eat already?
Trina 这位是来自
Trina, this is Janet Bullock
儿童服务管理局的Janet Bullock
from the Administration for Child Services.
她将成为你的监护人
She'll be your guardian.
就这个刘海 我不要
With those bangs? Pass.
Trina 我是来帮助你的
Trina, I'm here to help you.
那就帮我离开这里 因为我是无辜的
Then help me get the hell up out of here 'cause I'm innocent.
你之前开车撞了我们然后还试图逃离现场
Says the girl who tried to flee after ramming her car into us
并且你的车里还有个尸体
with a dead body in the trunk.
警探 我认为你的语气不太
Detective, I'm not sure your tone is...
语气怎么了
Is what?
就像她车里尸体一样臭吗
As bad as the stench off the victim in her trunk?
我也不这么认为 还有你
I don't think so... and you,
把脚从椅子上拿开
get your feet off the chair!
我已经告诉过你了
I already told you.
他不是我杀的 车也不是我的
He wasn't my victim and it wasn't even my car.
所以你承认偷车了
Oh, so you admit you stole it.
是的 - 好震惊呦
Okay. Yeah - Shocker.
得了吧
Come on.
现在这还算是犯罪吗
Is that even a crime nowadays?
Trina 我建议你不要
Trina, I advise you not to answer
再回答他们的问题了
any more of their questions.
Bullock女士
Ms. Bullock,
你不是来充当律师角色的
you're not here to act as an attorney.
我没说吗
Did I mention?
我也是法律援助的律师
I'm also a lawyer with Legal Aid.
现在
And right now,
你们两个在欺负这个孩子
you two are bullying this child.
欺负她
Bullying her?
她在欺负我们
She's bullying us!
哈 承认了吧 八婆
Ha! In your face, bitch.
好了 这里没有我们的事了
Okay, we're done here.
不 事情还没有结束 好吗
No, we're not done here, okay?
她承认了盗窃汽车罪
She just admitted to grand larceny auto,
更别提她车内发现的尸体
not to mention the issue of the dead body in her trunk.
所以在事情解决之前
So the only place she's going until this is resolved
她唯一能去的地方就是少管所
is to a juvenile detention facility.
就像我没去过比这更糟糕的地方一样
Like I ain't been worse places.
Trina 住嘴
Trina, stop talking.
那就动起来 走吧
And start walking. Come on.
下一站 传讯室 出发
Next stop, arraignment. Let's go.
回见 混♥蛋♥
Later, Dick...
Tracy
Tracy.
你们找到了我的车 - 事实上
You found my car - Actually,
女士 是你的车找上了我们
ma'am, your car found us.
不幸的是 车现在是个犯罪现场了
And unfortunately, it's now a crime scene
也就意味着你会有很大的损失
which means it's probably gonna be a total loss.
当我看到他们的时候我就知道麻烦来了
I knew something bad was gonna happen when I saw them.
我就知道 - 他们
I get feelings - Them?
昨天 我出来想去看医生
Yesterday, I came out to go to a doctor's appointment,
然后看见一个女孩和一个男孩已经在我的车里了
and a boy and a girl were already inside my car.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表