不能让这家伙满意 博士
Can't give this guy the satisfaction, Doc.
我的意思是 此外 我们不知道这家伙长什么样
I mean, besides, we have no idea what this guy looks like,
我们不知道他是如何选择他的受害者
and we have no idea how he chooses his victims.
他在24小时内杀死了两名受害者
He's killed two victims in 24 hours, so he is
所以他现在处于冷静期
in a cooling off period,
但谁知道这会持续多久呢
but who knows how long that will last?
实验室帮了一把 他们从念珠上的十字架上
The lab reached out. They pulled a partial print
找到了部分指纹
off the cross on the rosary beads.
他们查到了吗 - 嗯
Did they run it? - Yeah.
结果返回了一个名字 "Martin Langley"
Comes back to a one Martin Langley,
你猜怎么着 他拥有一家宗教用品商店
and guess what. He owns a religious supply store.
一点都不意外呢
You don't say.
打扰了 先生
Excuse me, sir.
Reagan警探 我搭档 Baez警探
Detective Reagan. My partner's Detective Baez.
你有时间吗
You have a minute?
有的 我能帮上什么忙吗
Yeah, what can I do for you?
你认得这个吗
You recognize this?
让我看一下
Can I see?
黑色玛瑙念珠
Black onyx rosary beads.
我这里有卖♥♥
I sell them.
你们可以告诉我这是为了什么吗
Yeah, you want to tell me what this is about?
这些是在两个不同的犯罪现场发现的
Those were found at two separate crime scenes
上面有你的指纹
with fingerprints on them, your fingerprints,
只有你的指纹
and they were the only fingerprints.
因为我卖♥♥它们
Because I sell them.
嗯嗯 - 当我为客户打包
Mm-hmm. - I handle them
我会碰到它们
when I'm packing them up for customers.
我也会自己去邮寄
I even mail them myself.
周四早上6 - 9点和下午3 - 5点
Where were you Thursday between the hours of 6:00 to 9:00 a.M.,
你人在哪里
and 3:00 to 5:00 p.M.?
我一整天都和我妈呆在一起
I spent the day with my mother.
她在大颈区的布里斯托酒店
She's in the Bristol in Great Neck.
你可以在那里打电♥话♥ 他们会核实
You can call there. They'll verify.
好的 我们会的
Okay, we will.
你知道最近有谁购买♥♥过这些产品吗
Do you know of anyone who may have purchased these recently?
很多人购买♥♥它们
A-a lot of people purchase them.
一次购买♥♥好几个的人呢
What about someone who purchased several at once?
嗯...
Um...
哦 是的 现在我想起来了
Oh, yeah, now I remember.
有一位先生买♥♥了十个这样的东西
There was a gentleman who bought ten of these.
十个吗
Ten?
我们需要知道是谁购买♥♥了它们
We need to know who purchased them.
对不起 他付了现金
I'm sorry, he paid cash.
好吧 你还记得他吗
Okay, well, can you remember him at all?
给我们描述一下
Give us a description?
他40多岁
He was in his 40s,
戴着眼镜 穿着西装
he wore glasses and a suit,
No standing:仅允"乘客上下车"和"装卸货货物"
他一直在抱怨 因为他在外面的"禁止临时停车"域停车
and he kept complaining because he'd gotten a ticket
吃到了罚单
for parking in the "no standing" zone outside.
外面 多久以前
Outside, okay. Uh, how long ago?
大概一个月前
About a month ago.
嗯 我记得
Uh-huh. I-I remember
他问起圣本尼迪克特勋章
he asked about the St. Benedict medal.
圣本尼迪克特 - 他说为什么了吗
St. Benedict? - He say why?
没 但大多数人都想要那个勋章
No, but most people want that particular one
因为它是用来避邪的
because it's used to ward off evil.
这些不都是辟邪的吗
Don't they all ward off evil?
嗯 的确
Uh, somewhat.
但圣本尼迪克特是驱魔时使用的勋章
But St. Benedict is the medal used during exorcisms.
主管让我把这些交给局长
Chief asked me to drop these off for the commissioner.
谢谢 局长问你要不要进去打个招呼
Thanks. Commissioner asked if you'd say hi.
谢谢
Thanks.
这次想坐下聊聊吗
Want to have a seat this time?
你让主管派我来这里
Did you have the chief send me up here as an excuse
是为了找借口让我再进来这里吗
to get me to come in again?
我敢肯定是主管亲自派你来
I'm pretty sure the chief sent you up here himself
是有希望我过目的情报
with some intel he wanted me to look at.
事情就是这样
That's kind of how that goes.
你把我调过来 在你眼皮底下
It's just a coincidence that you transferred me
这些都是巧合吗
so I'm right under your nose?
我的警探局局长是一个奇才
My chief of Ds is a wizard at making
几乎可以随心所欲地采取任何行动
almost any move he wants while somehow staying
同时又不会越界
inside the box.
我原以为
I just thought
也许你在他身边
maybe you could learn a thing or two
可以学到一两件事
being around him.
每一个犯了错的警♥察♥
Does every other cop that screws up
都会被送到总部一周吗
get sent to One PP for a week?
我在这里唯一的目标是
My only agenda here is to try to prevent
试图防止一个潜在的伟大的警♥察♥
a potentially great cop from getting himself
辞职
bounced off the job.
你的名字是Joe Hill 但从这个意义上说
Your name is Joe Hill, but in that sense
谐音:普通人
它可能很容易就是Joe Blow
it could just as easily be Joe Blow.
我永远不知道我和你的立场
I never know where I stand with you.
有一半的时间我觉得我在和一个幽灵竞争
Half the time I feel like I'm competing with a ghost.
谁的幽灵
Whose ghost?
不是吧
Come on.
你在来这里的路上
Did you walk by a big bronze statue of him
路过了他的大青铜雕像吗
on your way in here?
不是字面上的幽灵
Not literally.
那就没什么幽灵
Not anything.
他是个好警♥察♥ 本来可以成为一个伟大的警♥察♥
He was a good cop and could have been a great one.
他是你的父亲 会是一个伟大的父亲。
He was your father and would have been a great one.
他是我的儿子 他是一个很棒的儿子。
He was my son, and he was a wonderful son.
而且他走得太早了 就这样
And he's gone way too soon. That's all.
仅此而已吗
How is that all?
不 我的意思是 这就够了
No, I mean, that's everything.
他不是传奇或神话人物
He wasn't a legend or a mythical figure.
他是个好人 我希望他还和我们在一起
He was a good man, and I wish he was still with us.
特别是对你
Most especially for you.
对于一个我们都没有问过的问题...
That's a good answer to a...
这是一个很好的答案
question that neither of us asked.
我和你在一起的动力
The dynamic that I have with you,
我和你的家人
that I have with your family,
不是凭空而来
didn't come out of a vacuum.
我在这里有被比较
I'm being measured against something here.
如果你告诉我
And if you tell me that
这不是与我父亲相比 我会相信你
it's not against my father, I'll believe you
不是
It's not.
那告诉我到底是为什么
Then tell me what it is.
我不能
I can't.
你是说你不原意
You mean you won't.
不 我是说我现在不能
No, I mean I can't right now.
我不知道我们中的哪一个人对此有答案
I don't know which one of us has the answer to that.
好吧 如果你想通了 你就知道在哪里可以找到我
Well, if you figure it out, you know where to find me.
我会起诉你的客户
I will be charging your client
一级过失杀人罪
with manslaughter in the first degree.
为了保护自己吗 - 得了吧 Jack
For protecting herself? - Oh, come on, Jack.
她告诉同事 他过去强♥奸♥过她
She told coworkers he raped her in the past.
是的 没错 她不想让这种事再次发生
Yeah, exactly, and she didn't want it to happen again.
她没有告发 也没有报♥警♥
She didn't file a report, didn't go to the police.
我们都见过很多案例
We've both seen plenty of cases
妇女害怕挺身而出
of women afraid to come forward.
她继续在那里工作
And she continued to work there?
你有没有想过她无法承担放弃工作的后果
Did it ever occur to you that she couldn't afford to quit?
你有没有想过这是报复性杀戮
Did it ever occur to you that this is revenge killing?
什么 "地狱没有愤怒"
What, "hell hath no fury"?
注:被爱情拒绝的女人最恐怖
没有瘀伤 没有痕迹 没有证人 没有证据
No bruising, no marks, no witnesses, no corroborations.
她的同事们说
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表