所以你没有看到任何人划伤他 袭击他
So you never saw anyone slash him or attack him
或者说骚扰他 对吗 - 就像我刚刚说的
or assault him, nothing? - Like I said,
我们滚了床单 然后我就做我该做的事
we did our thing, I went about my business.
好吧
Okay.
你的事业刚刚起步
The journey has just begun.
这次调到情报局只是晋升路上
This move to Intelligence is just another rung
另一个台阶而已
in the ladder.
这就是我要跟你说的 爷爷
That's what I need to talk to you about, Pop.
我只是
I'm just...
我对这次调动没有什么信心
I'm not sure about this move.
我不确定这个工作对我到底合不合适
I'm not sure it's a good fit.
很合适的
It's a great fit.
不
It's not.
问题是什么
What's the problem?
你不能谈论相关的事
Oh, you can't talk about it.
你不喜欢被封口
You don't like wearing a muzzle.
我爱我的工作 但我也爱我的婚姻
I love my job, but I love my marriage, too.
现代的婚姻
The modern-day marriage,
真是错综复杂
with all its delicate intricacies.
如果做这个工作的话
In this new job,
我不能跟她讲任何事
I can't talk to her about anything.
甚至我也不能跟你讲
I can't even talk to you about
那些我不能跟她说的事情
what I can't talk to her about.
我也有我自己的秘密 相信我
I've carried my share of secrets, believe me.
那你在家里是什么做到的呢
And how'd you manage it at home?
我那个时候不一样 Jamie
I roamed the earth with the dinosaurs, Jamie.
你的祖母不会问我巡逻的事情
Your grandmother would no more have asked me about
就像我也不会去问她
my day on the beat than I would ask her about
怎么补袜子
how to darn a sock.
过去的日子可真好
The good old days.
没有什么对不对的 只是情况不一样了
Neither is right, they're just... different.
一个人必须生活在自己的时代里
A man has to live in his own time.
我不想瞒着她事情
And I don't want to keep things from her,
但如果我想做这个工作 我必须得这样做
but I'm gonna have to if I want to keep this job.
你喜欢这个工作吗
Do you like the job?
我觉得这个工作应该会很有意思
I think it could be really interesting.
除非你找到你真正的使命
You will never forgive yourself
不然你是不会原谅自己的
unless you heed your true calling.
你是说 我应该留下来
You're saying I should stay.
我是说 你得把事情定下来
I'm saying you need to nail down
你得决定什么才是你的使命
what your calling is.
我不该在这里
I shouldn't be here.
Garrett 我发誓我很好
Garrett, I'm fine, I swear.
你什么都不用说了
You don't need to say a word.
我很了解你 相信我
I know that about you, believe me.
好吧
Okay then.
我会找机会跟你谈谈的 - 他做的事是错的
I'll see you around. - What he did was wrong,
我也已经这样告诉他了 - Garrett
and I told hm so. - Garrett...
但是他的态度没有一点改变
But it didn't move him an inch.
你应该走了
You should go.
还有
And...
你从来没有来过这里
you were never here.
Perlmutter 你让我等了一早上
You kept me waiting all morning, Perlmutter.
算你走运 我没放弃等你
You're lucky I didn't cut bait on you already.
抱歉 忙着媒体发布会 - 嗯
Sorry. Pressing business. - Uh-huh.
这比让你客户名字不上头条
More pressing than keeping your client's name
还紧急
out of the papers?
我的客户对于事发当晚给了你们
My client gave you an honest and accurate account
诚实准确的描述
of the events in question.
多一句或少一句就是不诚实的表现了
Any additions or subtractions would be untruthful.
这就有意思了 因为有一个小姐来到警局
Well, it's interesting because we had an escort come in here
陈述了一个完全不一致的事件
and give us the complete opposite story.
各有所见而已
To each their own.
这样你也不担心 - 他说一套她说一套罢了
It doesn't concern you? - He said, she said.
你想知道她的说法吗 - 不太想
Would you like to know what she said? - Not particularly.
即使那会使你的客户获罪
Not even if it incriminates your client?
如果是这样的话 警探 我的客户
If that were the case, Detective, my client
已经被戴上手铐了
would already be in handcuffs.
而实际上他正在卡莱尔酒店吃午饭
Instead, he's having lunch at the Carlyle.
你知道我下一步举动的
Well, you know my next move.
关于这个
About that...
正式通知
Formal notice.
如果你给我们看的那张照片
If that photo you showed us
出现在了媒体面前
appears in the media,
我们会使你和
we will be holding you
纽约警局负责
and the NYPD accountable
至最高1000万元赔款
to the tune of $10 million.
你要起诉我
You're gonna sue me?
如果你做了愚蠢事情的话
Only if you do something stupid.
诉状也已经送了一份到
And a copy of that was sent to
警♥察♥局长办公室
the police commissioner's office as well.
你认为这就能恐吓住我
You think that scares me?
我认为这能阻止你
I think that stops you.
刚刚那一出是怎么回事
What was that?
我以为我们已经侦破了这个案件
I thought we had this one all wrapped up.
我也是这么想的 - 发生了什么
So did I. - What just happened?
Nigh Nigh医生的律师停止了我们的调查
Dr. Nigh Nigh's lawyer just put me in a sleeper hold.
很抱歉让你久等了
Hey. Sorry to keep you waiting.
不不 没有关系
No, no, that's fine.
请坐
Sit down.
好的
Okay.
有什么事不对吗
Something wrong?
不是
No.
有 只是
Yes, but...
你真的是最难沟通的人了
You really are not the easiest person
是吧
to have a conversation with, are you?
是 我不是 - 但是你要求见我
No, I'm not. - But you did ask to see me.
难道不是吗 - 好吧
Didn't you? - Okay.
现在你又不想见我了
Now you're having second thoughts?
好的
Okay.
事关你和Reagan警长
Is this about you and Sergeant Reagan again?
怎么
What?
我对你们问题完美的解决法案
My perfect solution to your problem turned out
不那么有效了 - 是
not to be so perfect? - No.
一点也没有效果了
Not by a long shot.
所以你想和我谈一谈 但是
So, you wanted to talk to me about it, but while you were
你在等待期间 不同预想的灾难后果
sitting here waiting for me, all the different versions of
又开始在你脑子中出现了
how badly this could go started to run through your head?
哇 你太厉害了 - 并不是
Whoa. You're good at this. - Not really.
我只是相信我的直觉 然后一往无前
I just trust my instincts, and I get out of my own way.
这真是个好主意
Well, that's good advice.
等一下 这就是你给我的建议
Wait. That's what you are telling me to do,
是吧 - 嗯
isn't it? - Ah.
明白了
Got it.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
等等 Janko
Hey, Janko?
你和Reagan警长 你们两个像之前一样
You and Sergeant Reagan... I know that the version
在同一个警局工作是不太可能了
of you two around here may no longer be on the menu,
但是 还有其他选择
but... there are other choices
也许会产生一样美好甚至更好的结局
that might end up being just as good, maybe better.
嘿 有时间吗
Hey. You got a minute?
你感觉怎么样
How you holding up?
Garrett Moore来见我了
Well, Garrett Moore came by to see me.
是吗 他带来了好消息吗
Oh, yeah? He come bearing gifts?
他来说他支持我 但是
Well, he came to tell me that he's got my back, but
只有这个 然后一个象征意义的 - 你知道
that and a subway token... - You know,
你的父亲不会向任何人让步 - 是的
your old man ain't budging for nobody -.Yeah.
甚至是对他唯一的女儿 - 我应该这样说
Not even his only daughter. - What I'm supposed
不要自怨自艾
to say here is, "Don't go feeling sorry for yourself."
但是你不会这样 - 是的
But you're not going to? - No.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表