他死在我的队伍里
He died on my watch.
是关于Scott Taylor的吗
This is about Scott Taylor?
你就不用跑一趟了
Could've saved you the trip.
我所知道的Scott
All I know about Scott
只是一个出色的篮球运动员
is that he's a fantastic basketball player.
那也不能说明他是个好人
Well, it doesn't make him a good guy.
在我看来是他是啊
Does in my book.
那么 Dave
So, uh, Dave...
你以前是警♥察♥对吧
you were a cop, huh?
30年
30 years.
我人生中最美好的时光
Some of the best of my life.
我来自一个警♥察♥家庭
I'm from a cop family.
我知道这不是没有挑战的
I know it's not without its challenges.
有特殊的时刻
It has its moments.
是啊 就像你知道罪犯有罪
Yeah, kind of like when you know a perp is guilty,
但他们在利用自己的特权逃脱惩罚一样
but they're using their privilege to get off.
这种事有发生在你身上吗
That ever happen to you?
次数太多数不清
Too many times to count.
这就是我们要对付的
Well, that's what we're up against.
Scott Taylor不是并不像他所说那样
Scott Taylor is not who he says he is.
他伤害了很多人
He's hurting a lot of people.
我们需要你的帮助来证明
We need your help to prove that.
真希望我能帮你
Sure wish I could help you.
但是到了我...
But it is time for me...
休息的时候了
to take my break.
在我回来之前你们可以一直待在这里
You're more than welcome to hang around till I get back.
Scott Taylor曾被指控在2019年三月在校园派对上性侵Megan Lee
好吧
Okay.
也许这是个错误
Maybe this was a mistake.
我们一直在寻找答案
I mean, we keep looking for answers
到目前为止唯一能想到的是
and so far the only thing that comes up:
Jamal不是个好人
Jamal wasn't a good guy.
我猜你在街上没找到有线索的人吧
I take it you didn't find anyone on the street with information?
这么说吧Ricci警探是对的
Let's just say Detective Ricci was right.
人们过于恐惧
People weren't too anxious
谈论一个被指控的帮派成员
to talk about an alleged gang member.
Jamal接到过很多这个号♥码的电♥话♥
Jamal received a lot of calls from this number.
不如我们去看看线索指向哪里
How about we see where this trail leads?
来吧
Game on.
怎么样了 Sean
How's it going in there, Sean?
你不能急于追求完美
You can't rush perfection.
完美吗
Perfection?
我想将就一下
I'd settle for something
现在就开饭
edible right now.
爸爸 大♥师♥在工作
Pop, the master is at work.
"大♥师♥"吗 - Sean在他新兄弟会
"The master"? - Sean is the cook
里面当厨师
in his new frat house.
你在干什么 - 订外卖♥♥
What are you doing? - Ordering takeout.
以防我们需要后备方案
Just in case we need a backup.
好主意 - 怎么啦
Great idea. - What?
披萨怎么样
How does pizza sound?
给我点一份意大利香肠
Order me a pepperoni.
多加意大利辣香肠 - 蔬菜披萨 谢谢
With extra pepperoni. - Veggie, please.
我喜欢吃肉
Meat lovers for me.
好吧 等一下
Okay, fine, hold on.
好吧 无论
Well, I will have
烹饪大♥师♥准备了什么 我都会吃
whatever the culinary artist is preparing.
你们期待已久的时刻
The moment you have all been waiting for.
我的专业
My specialty...
鸡肉和伏特加通心粉
chicken and penne à la vodka...
Sean风味
à la Sean.
里面有辣椒吗
Are those peppers in there?
这是Sean风味
That's the à la Sean.
闻起来应该可以吃
Smells almost edible.
谁先来
Who's up first?
当然是他
This guy.
是的 爸爸
Yeah, Dad,
你当时可急着想
you, uh, were so anxious
尝试Sean的杰作
to try Sean's masterpiece,
你为什么不尝尝呢
why don't you try some?
我很荣幸
I'd be honored.
好吧
All right!
勇敢的人
Brave, brave man.
是的
Yeah.
这就对了
That's right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
祝你好运 爸爸
Good luck, Dad.
哦 天哪
Oh, gosh.
很像粘土 - 再来一点
It's very clay-like. - Just a little more.
希望你喜欢
Okay. Hope you like it.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
孩子...
Boy...
你如何评价 老爸
What say you, Dad?
哦 这看起来不像让人有食欲的样子
Ooh, that doesn't look encouraging.
老爸
Dad?
这棒极了 - 哦
It is fantastic - Oh!
哇 谢谢
Wow. Thank you.
我想我是下一个
Guess I'm next.
把盘子递给我
Pass the plates.
我不吃披萨了
I'll cancel the pizza.
不 别取消我的披萨
No, don't cancel my pizza.
有时间吗
Got a minute?
你不是和Eddie回家了吗
Thought you and Eddie went home.
她搭了Erin的车
Yeah, she got a ride with Erin.
我
I, uh...
我有话要说
I got something I need to say.
是关于卧底行动吗
This about the undercover operation?
是的
It is.
我知道你没有得到你想要的答案
I know you didn't get the answer you wanted.
与其说是答案 不如说是背后的原因
Less about the answer than the reason behind it.
Jamie 这纯粹是人事决定
Jamie, it was purely a personnel decision.
但我就是那个"人事"
But I'm the personnel.
我的上司认为
And my boss thinks that...
你是想让我远离战火
you're trying to keep me out of the line of fire.
那你的上司就大错特错了
Well, then your boss is way off-base
而且太过分了
and way out of line.
问题是
Problem is:
我认为他是对的
I think he's right.
好吧 那只是把你
Well, that just puts you
和他一起站在错误的一边
on the wrong side of the line with him.
你确定吗
You sure?
Jamie 我工作中最难的部分
Jamie, the toughest part of my job
就是让警员处于危险之中
is putting officers at risk,
在这种情况下风险太大了
and in this case, the risk was just too big.
但我愿意接受
But I'm willing to accept it...
但这不是你说了算的
But that's not your call.
我把危险的任务分配给最有经验的人
I assign hazardous duty to my most experienced people.
这一次 是扫黄缉毒大队
In this case, that was the Vice team.
Danny在看守Diego Rodriguez
Danny's guarding Diego Rodriguez.
没有比这更危险的了
It doesn't get more dangerous than that.
你本可以找最有经验的
You could've had the most experienced
联邦法警来处理 但你没有
US Marshals handling it, but you didn't.
Danny和那个贩毒集团斗争了很多年
Danny has been fighting that cartel for years.
他对此很熟悉
He knows the territory.
他赢得了你的信任
And he's earned your trust.
是的
That's right.
而我没有
And I haven't.
我可没这么说
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表