出来
Get out.
快点
Come on.
你好啊
How you doing?
我们在亚特兰大的人亲手选的
Handpicked by our people in Atlanta.
新鲜下船
Fresh off the boat.
来看一眼吧
Let's take a look.
不错
Nice.
顶级货啊
Top- of- the- line.
这就是我们要找的
This is exactly what we were looking for.
做得好啊 应该的 老大
Nice work. You got it, boss.
芬斯 多兰
Fence, Dolan.
把她们弄上车
Get em into the van.
走啊
Move it.
走走走
Go, go.
求你了 放我走吧
Please. Let me go.
你会没事的 我保证
You're gonna be okay. I promise.
相信我 来吧
Trust me. Come on.
什么情况 被害人是妮亚·福克斯
What do we got? Vic is Nia Fox.
看上去是被她丈夫打了
BAEZ: Looks like her husband tuned her up.
邻居报的警
Neighbor called it in.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
能让我们跟她聊聊吗
Mind if we have a word?
妮亚 我是里根警探
Nia, I'm Detective Reagan,
这位是我的搭档拜亚斯警探
this is my partner Detective Baez.
你还好吗
How you doing?
没必要这样
This isn't necessary.
我 我没事
I'm- I'm...I'm okay.
你看上去不是没事
You don't look okay.
是你丈夫把你打成这样的吗
Your husband do this to you?
我们吵了两句
We had an argument.
看上去更像是打了一场
Looks more like a fight.
声音响到你们的邻居都报了警
A loud enough fight that your neighbors called 911.
詹姆斯没控制住脾气
James lost his temper.
好吗 他 他真的是个好人
Okay? He's- he's really a good guy.
他以前有这么打过你吗
He ever done this to you before?
他只是 工作压力太大了
He's...T- There's just a lot of pressure at work.
你丈夫现在在哪里
Where's your husband now?
他去上班了
NIA: He's at work.
但我不会起诉的
But I'm not gonna press charges.
我们还是得跟他聊聊
Well, we still need to speak to him.
詹姆斯·福克斯
DANNY: James Fox.
哪位 我是里根警探 这位是拜亚斯警探
Yes? Detectives Reagan and Baez.
有时间聊两句吗
You got a second to talk?
有什么事吗
What's this about?
我们去了你家
We went by your house.
有人把你老婆的脸打开花了
Somebody did a number on your wife's face.
是妮亚让你们过来的吗
Did Nia send you down here?
不 她甚至逼我们保证
DANNY: No, in fact, she made us promise
不会逮捕你
we wouldn't arrest you.
只有这样她才肯告诉我们你的下落
It's the only way she'd tell us where you are.
听着 我爱我的老婆
Look, I love my wife.
那就表现得像一点
Then start acting like it.
要是我们再接到报♥警♥说你打妮亚
BAEZ: We get another call about you hitting Nia,
你就要去坐牢了 明白了吗
you're going to jail, understand?
我能回去工作了吗
Can I get back to work now?
你听懂没有
Do you understand?
听懂了
I understand.
姑娘们都安顿好了 老大
Girls are squared away, boss.
不错 没事
Nice work. Yeah.
这批货能让我们大赚一笔
We are gonna make a fortune on this shipment.
接下来要送她们去哪儿 我们的合作伙伴
Where they headed next? Our partners
已经找好了高端买♥♥家 从波士顿排到迈阿密
have high- end buyers lined up from Boston to Miami.
这跟你没有关系
Which is none of your damn business.
我又没跟你说话 黑德尔
Well, I wasn't talking to you, Hader.
你是打杂的 多兰
You are the low man, Dolan.
意思就是给我闭嘴
That means you shut up
让你干什么你就干什么
and you do what you're told.
但我是他的手下 不是你的手下
I work for him, though, not for you.
行了
Okay...
你俩够了 别闹
That's enough. Come on.
你有本事继续说啊
Yeah. Keep talking.
姑娘们说她们饿了
Girls are saying that they're hungry.
我出去买♥♥吃的
I'll make a food run.
请詹姆斯到游戏中心
CLERK: James to the game center.
请詹姆斯到电脑游戏中心
James to PC games.
不好意思
Excuse me? Um...
那小孩看到什么就偷什么啊
That kid's stealing everything in sight.
常有的事儿
Happens a lot.
你不准备做点什么吗
Well, are you gonna do something?
不行 店里的规矩
Can't. Store policy.
我们不能阻止偷东西的
We're not supposed to stop shoplifters.
认真的吗
Seriously?
今天收获不错啊
You got a pretty good haul there, huh?
关你什么事
What's it to you?
偷东西是犯法的
Well, stealing is against the law.
那你报♥警♥啊
So call a cop.
抱歉耽搁你时间了
CHASE: Sorry to keep you.
我习惯了
I'm used to it.
这是给你的
This is for you.
天 谢谢
Gee, thanks.
不是我送的
It's not from me.
是墨西哥城警局局长送来的
It's from the Mexico City PC.
说是愿赌服输
Ah. Something about settling a wager.
世界棒球经典赛
World Baseball Classic.
送那玩意儿是因为你输了吗
Is that thing because you lost?
不 我们赢了 美国在和墨西哥的亚军战中赢了
No, we won. U. S. beat Mexico out for second place.
你这一趟去的情况如何
How was your trip?
吃的很好 人也很好
Great food, great people,
在跟我们合作阻止非法移♥民♥趋势这件事上
great big zero getting any cooperation from them
进展也是为零
about stemming the tide of illegal immigrants.
不意外
Well, no surprise there.
意思就是说 你觉得这一趟
Meaning you think the trip was a waste of time.
没有啊 怎么会
No, not at all.
不是都说人生中九♥成♥情况下只要去了就是成功吗
They say 90%of success in life is just showing up.
随便哪个傻子都能去
Any idiot can just show up.
是剩下的一成决定了你的输赢
It's the other ten percent decides you won or lost.
要么成要么不成
You either have it or you don't.
那你这次呢
And in this case?
我这次
In this case...
五天跑了四个国家
four countries in five days.
我就跟那皮纳塔玩偶似的
I was like one of these pifatas.
但他们不是用棍子打我 是用笑容推辞
But they hit me with smiles instead of sticks.
我很讨厌输
And I hate to lose.
我应该能懂
I think I know that.
我们正输着呢
And we are losing.
你现在跟我说我们了啊
And now it's"we"?
大巴继续来
The buses keep on coming.
我们没有那么多资源来给他们提供住处
We don't have the resources to house them.
所以我决定采取另一种方式
So I've decided to go another way.
暂停运行庇护权法
Suspend the Right to Shelter law.
庇护权法是为了保护这里的流浪汉和情绪失常者的
Right to Shelter's for our homeless and EDPs.
最近不是了 现在它变成万金油了
Not lately. Now it's a catchall.
这玩意儿花掉了市里五十亿啊 五十亿
This thing's costing the city five billion, with a"B, "
这还只是今年一年
this year alone.
你前一分钟不还在用热咖啡和握手
And this is coming from the guy who, a minute ago,
欢迎那些大巴上下来的人吗
was greeting those buses with hot coffee and handshakes.
在我申请暂停这个法案的时候
I need you there in front of the city council
我需要你也在市议会面前
when I ask for the suspension.
为什么
Why?
支持我 支持你的应该是
Support. Your support will come
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表