我会尽我所能把他们送进监狱
I'll do anything I can to get them off the street.
毫无疑问 我也一样
Absolutely. Same here.
很好 我们会尽一切努力找到他们
Good, and we'll do everything we can to find them.
她是真的勇
She's a real badass.
还好他没有刀和枪
And lucky he didn't have a knife or a gun.
我没说她聪明
Well, I didn't say she was smart,
我说她很勇
I said she's a badass.
戴着棒球帽 看不清他们的脸
Hard to see their faces with the baseball caps on.
我还有街对面的监控录像
I have footage from the other side of the street, too.
你能把手♥机♥放大吗
Can you zoom in on the phone?
有点模糊
Kind of blurry.
是的
Yeah.
你是对的
Hey, so you were right.
两名被袭击受害者
The assault on your two vics isn't part
和我们正在调查的作案模式不符
of the pattern of assaults that we've been investigating.
你知道吗 也许你应该
Hmm, what do you know? Maybe you should
下次把调查的事交给我们
leave the investigating to us next time, huh?
好吧 你不想让我告诉你 是哪个警♥察♥
Okay, so you don't want me to tell you about the cop
刚抓了个持有Grace Mitchell的
who just collared a guy in possession
信♥用♥卡♥的罪犯
of one of Grace Mitchell's credit cards?
太好了
That's great.
让你的警员把他关在那里
Tell your officer to hold him there
直到我们过去审问他
until we can get over there and question him.
你需要帮忙吗 我以为我应该
Oh, you want a favor? I thought I was supposed to
把调查工作交给你
leave the investigating to you.
Sophia怎么样了
Hey, how's Sophia?
她很不安 Anthony
She's upset, Anthony.
我会和她谈谈的
I'll talk to her.
现在不行 她正在和心理医生谈话
Not right now. She's talking to a therapist.
心理医生吗 你在说什么
A therapist? What're you talking about?
只是为了确保他没事
You know, just to help with what she saw.
Anthony 她一直吃不下东西
Anthony, she hasn't been able to eat.
她心烦意乱 而且当我告诉Erin..
She's upset and agitated, and when I told Erin...
你告诉Erin了吗 - 她来过
You told Erin? - Well, she came by
去看看Sophia 当我告诉她
to check on Sophia, and when I told her,
她建议Sophia去和心理医生谈谈
she suggested Sophia talk to a therapist.
你没想过给我打电♥话♥吗
And you didn't think to call me?
我以为你已经知道了
I just figured you knew
因为电♥话♥是从你办公室打来的
since it was coming from your office.
你背着我这么做 真的吗
You went behind my back? Really?
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
你给Sophia介绍了心理医生 然后呢
You set Sophia up with a counselor, and, what,
你觉得让我知道不重要吗
you didn't think it was important to let me know?
我以为Vivian会告诉你的
Well, I thought Vivian would've told you.
但是她没有
Yeah, well, she didn't.
我只是想帮你
Look, I'm just trying to help.
是啊 人们总是这么说
Yeah, well, people always say that
在他们把事情搞砸之前
right before they screw things up.
听着 Anthony 我想
Look, Anthony, I don't think
你这么看是不对的
you're looking at this the right way.
那我来告诉你我看到了什么
I'll tell you what I'm looking at:
一个为了拿到起诉书什么都愿意做的检察官
a prosecutor who'll do anything to get an indictment.
那不对 你心里也明白
That's not fair, and you know it.
我是她父亲 Erin
I'm her father, Erin.
我来决定什么对我女儿最好
I'll decide what's best for my daughter.
你这是在再次伤害她
You're just gonna victimize her all over again.
我们有嫌犯了
We have a suspect.
他是谁
Who is he?
Patty小姐的前男友
An ex-boyfriend of Miss Patty's.
我们有他穿着带血的衬衫
We have surveillance video of him
离开芭蕾教室的监控
leaving the ballet studio with blood on his shirt.
行 那这个案子就完事了
Okay, so that's case closed.
没那么快
Not by a long shot.
我们都知道
We both know it's gonna take
这个视频还不足以证明他杀了人
more than that to prove he's guilty.
Sophia看见了凶手
Sophia saw the murder.
我们需要她来告诉我们她看到了什么
We need her to come in and talk about what she saw,
最好是能指认他
hopefully ID him.
然后这个疯子就能跟踪她了
So this lunatic can go after her?
我保证她会受到保护的
I will make sure she's protected.
别说了 Erin
Stop it, Erin.
你没办法保证这一点 你是知道的
You can't guarantee that, and you know it.
行 但我可以保证如果她不告诉我们
Okay, I can guarantee that if she doesn't come in
她看到了什么 那么这个人就可以逃掉罪名
and talk about what she saw, he could go out
他可能会再伤害别人 甚至再杀一个人
and hurt someone else, or even kill someone else.
又或者反过来 Sophia会被他杀掉
Or Sophia could get killed.
Anthony 她长大了
Anthony, she is old enough to come in here
她已经是可以来这里回答问询的年纪了
and answer some questions,
而且我也觉得这才是她需要做的
and I think that's what she needs to do.
我不想传唤她
I don't want to have to subpoena her.
做你该做的
Do what you need to do.
嗨
Hey.
准备好了吗 - 过来
Ready to go? - Come here.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
这是Sarah Longo被推到路上时的
It's video footage from the traffic cam
交通录像
where Sarah Longo was pushed.
我以为这事已经给上面的人办了
I thought this was kicked upstairs to the squad.
Giorgio警探挺喜欢我的
Detective Giorgio likes me.
是啊 你能帮他把案子解决了
Yeah, you'll solve his case for him,
而他就可以坐享其成
and he'll take all the credit.
我不在意这些
I don't care about that.
这个视频已经拿去做面部识别了
It was put through facial recognition.
所以我们现在能做的就只有祈祷了
So, now all we do is cross our fingers.
我真的很想抓到他
I really want to get this guy off the street.
我也是 这个人坏透了
Me, too. Guy is pure evil.
我也为她感到难过 - 我知道
I feel bad for her, too. - I get that,
但是老实讲 她确实应该庆幸
but honestly, she should be thankful
她的伤势并不严重
that she doesn't have worse injuries.
别告诉我你是那种
Don't tell me you're one of those people
通过想象更糟糕的悲剧发生
that make themselves feel better about things
来让自己感觉更好的人
by imagining an even worse tragedy happening?
是的 我是 我承认这一点
Yes, I am. I own that.
我们拿到面部识别的结果了
We got a match on facial recognition.
好了 来见见Michael Harris 是个连环罪犯
Okay, meet Michael Harris. Oh, serial offender.
袭击 非法持有武器
Assault, possession of a weapon,
骚扰 杀人未遂
harassment, attempted murder.
真棒 我们是不是该去告诉大伙
Wow, that's great. Should we let the squad know?
我们应该去把他抓起来
We should go pick him up,
然后大家就都知道了
and then we'll let the squad know.
看到了吗 Sarah Longo确实很幸运
See? Sarah Longo is lucky after all.
我们收到了你的传唤
We got your subpoena.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
听着 Anthony - 别这样 行吗
Look, Anthony... - Yeah, don't, okay?
你真够朋友的
Some friend you are.
我确实是很够朋友 而且我也希望你最后能认清这一点
Yeah, I am, and I'm hoping you eventually realize that.
你绝不会这样对Nicky的
You would have never done this to Nicky.
你不可能让她卷进这种事中来
You would have never put her though this.
不 我会 而且如果我没有这样做
Yes, I would, and if I wasn't,
我会希望你能做点什么
I would hope you would do something
让我明白这一点
to make me see the light.
可能吧 但是区别是
Yeah, well, the difference is
我是不会介入你对你女儿的教育的
I wouldn't interfere with how you parent your daughter.
这跟教育孩子没有关系
This has nothing to do with parenting.
你觉得会发生什么呢
What do you think is going to happen
如果你不让女儿来这里讲讲她看到了什么的话
if you don't encourage Sophia to talk about what she saw?
你是觉得这些会就这样消失吗
You think it's just gonna magically disappear?
我在努力保证她的安全
I'm trying to keep her safe.
我也是 - 通过什么
So am I.- By what,
通过把她带到陪审团前吗
putting her in front of a grand jury?
听着 Anthony
Look, Anthony,
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表