大家准备好 要敲门了
We're getting ready to knock, so let's get into position.
他们确实在家
They're definitely in there.
听着 听着 听着
Look, look, look...
你在干什么 我们只有敲门授权令
What are you doing? It's a knock warrant.
也没有规定敲门要多大声音
Doesn't say how hard we have to knock.
好吧
Yeah.
警♥察♥
Police.
开门
Open up.
马上来开门
I'll be right there.
等一下
Just, uh, give me a moment.
撞开门 - 不 不
Hit it - No, no.
等一等 - 撞开门 他们在用马桶冲掉毒品
Wait - Hit it. They're flushing the damn drugs down the toilet.
这是你的猜测
You don't know that.
如果我们现在不进去
If we don't go in right now,
就什么也发现不了了
there's gonna be nothing left.
我们只有敲门授权令
It's a knock warrant.
现在我们已经敲过门了
And we knocked.
趴着
On the ground.
天啊 - 把手放到我能看到的地方
Ay, dios mío - Hands.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
趴着 站起来 把手放到我能看到的地方
On the ground. Stand up. Hands where I can see 'em.
没问题
Clear.
这里也没问题
Clear here.
警员 有什么事吗
Can I help you with something, Officer?
嘿 抱歉我迟到了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
什么情况 自杀吗
What do we got? A suicide?
不是 看起来是被勒死的
No, looks like she was strangled.
然后凶手重新摆放了死者遗体吗
And then posed?
是的 看起来是这样的
Yeah, from the looks of it,
念珠是在
the rosary beads were placed after
死后放置的
she was already dead.
屋子有闯入的痕迹吗 - 没有
Any signs of forced entry - No,
但是看起来凶手留了个字条
but the killer seems to have left a note.
出自 罗马书 8:18
现时期之受苦
"Sufferings of this
是不配跟那
"present time are not worthy to be compared
将要显示于我们的荣耀
"with the glory which shall
相比较的
be revealed to us."
所以这是个有信仰还想发表观点的疯子
So, we've got a religious nut that wants to send a message.
或者只是个我们需要逮捕的疯子
Or just a nut who we need to send a message to ourselves.
我知道 这太疯狂了
I know, it's crazy.
有人报♥警♥了吗
Did someone call 911?
是的 是我们报♥警♥的
Yeah, we did.
有人受伤了吗
Is anyone hurt?
他在那里
He's in there.
这里是29小队 注意
29-David. Be advised
现场发现死者 看起来是谋杀
we have a DOA at this location, appears to be a homicide.
女士 请离开这里 - 现场需要救护车和警探
Ma'am, you can't be here - Send a bus and a supervisor.
这里是案发现场 请离开
This is a crime scene. You need to step away.
你知道是谁捅了他吗
Do you know who stabbed him?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
是你
It was you.
是的 是我做的
Yeah, I did it.
我杀了他
I killed him.
你能告诉我事情是怎么发生的吗
You want to tell me exactly what happened?
我不确定我应不应该和你对话
I'm not sure I should talk to you.
你今天早上和现场的警员交流过
You spoke to the officers at the scene this morning.
是的 但是我 - 但是什么
I did, but I - But what?
但是现场的一个警员把我叫到了一边
But one of the cops pulled me aside
并且告诉我 如果我不想进监狱
and told me that if I want to avoid jail,
我需要在律师到场的情况下才能说话
I shouldn't talk to anyone without my lawyer.
一个警♥察♥告诉你的
A cop told you this?
是的
Yes.
哪个警♥察♥
Which one?
面善的那个
The nice one.
她说她会帮助我
She said she'd help me.
这个警员叫什么
Does this officer have a name?
Janko警员
Officer Janko.
我让Hill警探退下
I told Detective Hill to stand down
等待住户开门
and wait for the occupants to answer the door.
他们在用马桶冲掉毒品
They were flushing drugs down the toilet
当我们在门外等待的时候 - 他的冲动举动
while we waited outside - And his cowboy tactics
导致了门内女住户
caused injury to a female inside the apartment who was on the
受伤 - 得了吧 她是假装的
other side of the door - Come on, man, she was faking it.
如果她提起民事诉讼 你能承担吗
When she files a civil suit, are you gonna pay for it?
我们能只陈述事实吗
Could we please just stick to the facts for now?
事实是
Here's the facts.
我们联邦调查局有自己的规定
We have FBI protocols.
Hill警探不能擅自行动
Detective Hill can't just do whatever he wants,
不管不顾团队的合作
whenever he wants, and the rest of the team be damned.
好的 但是从法律角度来说
Okay, but in terms of the law,
Hill警探没有做错
Detective Hill didn't do anything wrong.
一旦我们敲门 如果听到马桶的冲水声
Once we knock, if we hear toilets flushing
或者毒品被破坏的声音
or drugs being destroyed,
我们需要行动
we go in.
所以 你们对此不打算采取任何行动吗
So, you're telling me you're gonna do nothing?
没有人这么说
No one said that.
他是你的孙子 对吧
He's your grandson, right?
显然 这让他受到了保护
Clearly, that makes him Teflon.
Jeff 是你要召开这个会议的
You asked for this meeting, Jeff.
如果有人给了Hill警探特殊待遇
If anyone is giving Detective Hill
那个人就是你
special treatment, it's you.
我无话可说了
I got nothing more to say.
我不明白他的问题所在
I don't know what that guy's problem is.
我知道 他的问题就是你
I do. It's you.
很显然
It's pretty clear
你不会倾听
you don't listen
还不听指挥
and you can't take direction.
你站他那一边
You're siding with him?
没有人要偏袒谁
No one's taking sides with anyone.
如果按我说的做 目标已经
If we had done things my way, our target would be in custody
被逮捕了 因持有欲售毒品的罪名
right now, charged with possession with intent to sell,
而不是让他们白白被释放了
instead of back out on the street.
孩子
Boy...
Sid 让我俩单独谈谈
Sid, give us the room.
你注意过没有 无论你和谁争执
You ever notice how, when you've got a beef with someone,
都是对方的错
it's always that other person who's always dead wrong?
我没注意过 没有
I hadn't, no.
我注意到了
I have.
你知道吗 Joe 人无完人
You know, no one's perfect, Joe.
我知道这个 你又明白这点吗
I know that. Do you know that?
我很确信我明白
I'm pretty sure I do.
我很多时候没有发现这点
Well, it can be hard to tell sometimes.
特别是当它符合你的一贯做法的时候
Especially when it suits your take on things.
不敢苟同
Agree to disagree.
抱歉 我不同意你的做法
Sorry, I can't do it on this.
不 据我所知她不信教
No, she wasn't religious, as far as I know.
你最后一次看见Sarah是什么时候
When's the last time you saw Sarah?
前晚 我们一起去吃了晚饭
Night before last. We went out to dinner.
就在她的公♥寓♥附近
Right around the block from her apartment.
那是什么时间
And what time was that?
8点
8:00.
然后
Then what?
然后我送她回家 我们交换了晚安吻
Then I walked her home. We kissed good night.
你没有和她过夜吗
You didn't stay overnight with her?
我第二天一早有个重要的演讲
I had a big presentation early the next morning.
这个很不同寻常吗
Was that unusual?
你是指什么不同寻常
What unusual?
演讲还是没有过夜
The presentation or not staying the night?
两者
Both.
为什么这么问
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表