Shut your mouth.
准备好了吗
You ready?
是的
Yeah.
开进立交桥下面
Pull into the underpass.
出发
Let's go.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
我们收到消息
We picked up chatter your associates
你的同伙在追踪你的行程
were tracking your arrival.
他们想追踪你
They want to play follow the leader?
那他们就只能追随诱饵而去
That's just what they're gonna do.
把帽子拉低
Pull your hat down.
这才是我们家乡戴帽子的方式
That's how we wear 'em back home.
把他们带到指定地点
Take them to the designated location
然后拿下他们 - 没问题
and take them down - You got it.
好戏这才开场
The games have begun.
你输了
Your ass is losing.
我核实了一下
I checked it out.
扫黄缉毒大队已经盯着这个走私团伙
Vice has had eyes on this trafficking ring
15个月了
for 15 months.
我没有怀疑Jamie的情报
I didn't doubt Jamie's intel.
但是他们还在活跃
Yet they're still active.
扫黄缉毒大队怎么说
And what did Vice have to say?
他们说他们在努力拿下这个团伙
They said they're hard at work on it.
你在怀疑什么
What do you doubt?
你说你不怀疑Jamie的情报
You say you don't doubt Jamie's intel...
现在
Right now...
他们破获这个案件的能力
the wisdom of them taking this on.
Fleming让你为他美言几句
Fleming ask you to plead his case?
是的 - 我猜到了
He did - Yeah.
我同意是因为我认为他的团队会很好的完成任务
And I agreed because I think his people would do a great job.
他们会的
They would.
但是还有其他需要考虑的点
But there are other considerations.
比如
Like what?
那两个被杀害的骑警
Like two dead state troopers.
这正是要推进计划的原因之一 - Sid
Well, that's more the reason to push - Sid.
那些骑警不仅仅是被杀害了
Those troopers weren't just killed.
他们被折磨后活埋了
They were tortured and buried alive.
喔...
Wow...
Fleming提到这点了吗
Fleming mention that?
没有
No.
但是我也不知道如果是我
But I don't know if I would either
想要获得行动的指挥权时会不会提到这点
if it was me trying to get the green light.
我认为你会的 Sid
I think you would, Sid.
他们是坏人 头儿
They're bad guys, boss.
我只需要知道这点
That's all I need to know.
Fleming对自己的工作很擅长
Look, Fleming's great at what he does.
他能获得快速并且实际的成果 换做其他人...
He gets hard, fast results, while other people get...
就没那么顺利
caught in the weeds.
这是好事 - 是的 但是
Well, that's a good thing - Yes, but
这需要付出
that takes a certain gift for tunnel vision
不重视风险这一代价
with little appetite for risk assessment.
这就是你还想让扫黄缉毒大队负责的原因
That's why you still want Vice for this?
你不想让你的儿子
You don't want to see your son go undercover
在这群畜生堆里卧底
with animals like that?
我儿子...
My son...
或者任何人
or anybody else.
我们在战场上用人数正面击溃他们
No, we go at them with numbers across the battlefield,
而不是在敌后区
not behind enemy lines.
扫黄缉毒大队有人数
And Vice has the numbers.
还有手段
And the chops.
这样会花费很长时间 头儿
It's gonna take a lot longer that way, boss.
是的 但是...
Yeah, but...
这样我们的人能活下来的更多
at least more of ours will come home safe.
警探 关于Jamal Wilson的案件我能问点问题吗
Detectives, can I ask you a few questions about Jamal Wilson?
Naomi Wilson真的对你大发脾气了
Naomi Wilson sure gave you an earful.
我想我们也得怪你 因为你承诺她会破案
I guess we have you to blame for promising her an arrest.
倒也不是不能理解
That's not an unreasonable expectation.
当受害人是罪犯时这就是很难实现的期待
It is when the vic is a perp.
我看过受害人的犯罪记录
I've seen the rap sheet.
那你就知道 案件很难侦破
Then you know that it was a mile long.
所以他的犯罪记录意味着他的凶手
So his criminal history means that his...
能逃之夭夭
killer gets a free pass?
不
No.
无论Naomi怎样想 我们尽了最大的努力
Despite what Naomi thinks, we did our best.
我们走访了犯罪现场
We canvassed the area,
但是居民不想和我们沟通
but people weren't excited to talk to us.
10个月就把案件
Ten months is a short time
归到悬案也太快了吧 - 当你同时段有至少10个
to call a case cold - Not when you've got
谋杀案的时候就不算快了
at least ten other murders within that time frame.
因为有7岁的孩子被枪杀
Because the, uh, seven-year-old gunshot victim,
女子被前任谋杀
the woman who was killed by her ex,
有个男人在他12岁的孩子面前
man who caught a stray bullet
被流弹射杀 - 我明白了
in front of his 12-year-old - I get it.
每天都有人被杀害
People are killed every day.
很多受害人都是无辜之人
Most of them innocent.
每天我们都需要决定
And every day we have to decide
案件的优先级
which cases we prioritize.
一个毒贩被从身后射杀不在最优先级别
A drug dealer shot in the back wasn't a priority.
这里
This way.
很喜欢你们对这个地方的装♥修♥ - 是的
Love what you've done with the place - Yeah.
很可惜这里不是你的高大上毒枭住所
Well, too bad it's not one of your fancy drug cribs.
坐下
Sit down.
我曾经在下水道里住过三周
I lived in a sewer for three weeks
在我第一次越狱的时候
the first time I escaped.
你就适合那地方
Right where you belong.
嗯
Mm.
刚刚逮捕了从机场跟踪我们的你的同伙
Just arrested your compadres who followed us from the airport.
我的伙伴是源源不断的
Plenty more where they came from.
很好
Good.
他们会和你是同一个归宿
They'll end up the same way you are.
我的一部分人会死去
And some of mine will die
你的一部分人也会死去
and some of yours will die.
这太不必要了
So unnecessary.
那就叫停你的手下然后像个男人一样接受审判
Then call off your dogs and stand trial like a man.
我是个El Granjero
I'm El Granjero.
我让我的搭档富有 他们需要我
I made my partners rich. They need me.
El Granjero是什么
What's an El Granjero?
"农夫"
"The Farmer."
我的父亲在萨拉戈萨市
My father owned a small piece
拥有一小块土地
of land in Zaragoza.
商人让他为他们种植
The Droguistas ordered him to grow for them.
他拒绝了
He refused.
很可惜你没有试过拒绝
Too bad you didn't try that.
他们用大砍刀砍了他的手
They cut off his hand with a machete.
就是那时我决定了今后我要成为持刀之人
That's when I decided I'd be the one holding the knife.
也还有另一条路
Could've gone another way.
嗯嗯 在我的家乡
Mm-hmm. In my village, there was only one
只有一条路能发家致富
road to a better life,
那就是从我们的田地到你们的街道上
leading from our fields to your streets.
很可惜的是 这条路到头了
Well, sadly, that road ends here.
也不是必须如此
It doesn't have to.
不是 - 嗯嗯
No - Mm-mm.
嗯
Hmm.
你有什么想法
What do you have in mind?
我从这里走出去
I walk out that door,
作为交换 你们每个人1000万
in exchange for $10 million, apiece.
我一直想买♥♥个农场
I always wanted to buy a ranch.
养种马 - 嗯嗯
Breed quarter horses - Mm.
听起来不错
That sounds nice.
警探 你呢 - 我想要艘船
How about you, Detective - I'd love a boat.
也可能给老爸再买♥♥一艘
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表